Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Riedran Rebels (Read 1050 times)
Talish
Korthos Resident

Riedran refugee

Riedran Rebels
Nov 7th, 2009 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
After stepping down as guild leader for Unsung something I should have done a long time ago, I've co-founded the guild Riedran Rebels. I've moved all my characters except Mythe into this guild. I expect Mythe to probably go guidless once everything is settled down with Unsung.

It does look like Unsung Heroes will probably fall apart. The new guild leader showed up to receive leadership and I havent seen him since. The rest of membership has slowly started leaving for other guilds with the lack of leadership being shown. Who knows maybe he'll smarten up and rebuild. I'll have to wait and see.

Anyways, RR is a very small guild. 6 players at the moment. Most of us will be pugging. We'll form guild groups if we happen to be online at the same time. Many of us never pugged very much if at all so I'd like to introduce them to you as I know you may not know them. Keep in mind these players are good solid players who are quick to learn and do not complain or gripe. They may not have the best of equipment but they know their characters well and can follow direction. All the players were Riedran with 5 of them being original founders so they've been around for a while.

First there's me. I'll be playing Aramina and Gertti quite a bit and may even bring Talish out of retirement or reroll her.

My husband is part of guild of course. He's spent three years trying to distance himself from me in game preferring to remain anonymous, hehe he should have known better.  Grin I doubt any of you except perhaps Hordo and Chromedomed have ever even played with him. His two mains are Tillost and Tyllost. He's never pugged more than once or twice but will be doing so in the near future. He and I have duoed most of the game so I know he's a good player but then I could just be biased. Wink

Of course as some point or other you may have grouped with Sbatr, SSbatr, or Aydreeanna. He's always pugged. He has several other alts as well.

Greysword/ Greyswurd is next. He's drifted from guild to guild over the years but always ends up back with us.

Greystone/PassDaAle. He pugs sometimes. Often wandering into trouble absent mindedly usually because of too much beer. He's our version of Hordo and may even rival Hordo at overall deathcount. Whenever he's in group we know he will die we just are never quite sure how or how much trouble he will stir up. It keeps us on our toes.

Tsudoku/Dalgon a returning founder who is busy at the moment playing with builds so he's soloing a lot.

There you have it an introduction to the Riedran Rebels. You may not know the names right now but since we will be pugging a lot the odds are you will come across one of us in your travels.

I've never ran a raid. Why? Well hubby and I promised each other we would do each raid together the first time. Well he's been graveyard shift for two years so that is unlikely so he recently let me out of my promise. I'll be looking for groups soon that are willing to show a poor dwarf the ropes in these raids. Although used to leading groups I can follow direction. Be warned my main has no raid gear at all. Only one +2 tome but I am a good twitch player having played first person shooters for years and learn fast.

Hordo, Aranticus and everyone else who offered me a guild position. Thanks very very much but I just do not want to be involved with a guild any larger than 12 players right now. I don't want the headaches or politics and I especially don't want the feeling that I have to do something. I thought long and hard about your offers but in the end RR is the best place for me right now.

Running Mythe is a full time job on it's own, add to that guild leader and not much time was left for playing. Something had to go so guild leadership is gone as I doubt I could ever give up Mythe. She's a lifeline to me that many of you may never understand. I was a teacher for many years. I never taught children but was always the one called on to retrain adults between jobs. I thrived on it and enjoyed training new technicians. I was also responsible for training blind adults how to use the software that enabled them to access the interenet and in many cases obtain new jobs. When I was forced to retired due to illness a piece of me died. Mythe gave that back to me in a small way. So I may get frustrated from time to time and not play her for a few days/weeks but she won't ever get deleted.

Anyways after babbling away for a while now it's time to cut things short. I just wanted to introduce the Riedran Rebels to you should any of them cross your paths. Oh and if they piss you off let me know. I can still kick butt with the best of them.

Mythe

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2009 at 1:32pm by Talish »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Re: Riedran Rebels
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint