Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Sir Chonas look here! (Read 36729 times)
Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Sir Chonas look here!
Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
U should really try stop giving advice when you are not a master on the topic. More harm is done than help
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:38pm by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Re: Sir Chonas look here!
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Are you saying he is a NOOB!?
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:39pm by Antir »  

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Are you saying he is IGNORANT!?
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:39pm by Antir »  

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Are you saying he is DRUNK!?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:37pm:
U should really try stop giving advice when you are not a master on the topic. More harm is done than help

Aranticus, You will probably need to be specific, as I do not believe he will get it. He posts so frequently, he will not know which one is wrong.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:40pm:
Aranticus, You will probably need to be specific, as I do not believe he will get it. He posts so frequently, he will not know which one is wrong.

He means all of them.

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #6 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:40pm:

Step 1: Just do a search for all posts by him

Step 2: Reply to each of them with: LMAO, are you drunk?

Step 3: Profit.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #7 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:17pm
Print Post  

I'm not sure exactly what he's referencing, but I agree.  If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

Of course, you could just tell me to take my own advice.  My first sentence in this reply states that I don't know what I'm talking about  Cheesy

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #8 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:17pm:
I'm not sure exactly what he's referencing, but I agree.  If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

Of course, you could just tell me to take my own advice.  My first sentence in this reply states that I don't know what I'm talking about  Cheesy

Yeah, go roll a WF using Khopeshes, make use of that str bonus they get!

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:17pm:

Yeah, you don't even know what you are talking about!  Wait a minute, what are you talking about?.... blue! no yellow...  aaaahhhhhhhhh.....  thud.

Aranticus,
   Spot on my friend, spot on.  T

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
HP or Immunity.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2753303#post2753303
his suggestion for GS goggles on a barb..... most of us will answer neither!

Quote:
Kill slow first (Troll always first, Devil first if no troll.)

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2753296#post2753296
when is troll first?`troll isnt even touched until the other 2 up NE (unless cat) is dead due to the regen!

man stuff like these keep popping up from him. seriously, brush up your ddo knowledge before you act like a vet

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:08am
Print Post  
That's fucking retarded Aranticus.

The troll regens so you shouldn't prep it.  AKA if you're not prepping it, you're killing it outright.  If you kill the cat and something else before killing the regenning troll, you're more likely to fail than prepping it first.

A barbarian shouldn't be putting gs in the goggle slot.  They should be putting it on cloak.  Since they've already made the goggles (and are going to realize they want non gs goggles) I figured they should use something that's easily replaceable and situationally useful.

Please keep telling me why you're more correct in your opinion than everyone else.  I'm sure that's loved by everyone . . oh wait no it's not and you receive infractions accordingly.

IP Logged

SoulDecay
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:14am
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:08am:

The troll regens so you shouldn't prep it.  AKA if you're not prepping it, you're killing it outright.  If you kill the cat and something else before killing the regenning troll, you're more likely to fail than prepping it first.

A barbarian shouldn't be putting gs in the goggle slot.  They should be putting it on cloak.  Since they've already made the goggles (and are going to realize they want non gs goggles) I figured they should use something that's easily replaceable and situationally useful.

Please keep telling me why you're more correct in your opinion than everyone else.  I'm sure that's loved by everyone . . oh wait no it's not and you receive infractions accordingly.

I love him more than I love you after a dickwad post like that.

At least he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

But, brownie points for trying to not be ignorant. Of course, you lose them for failing, but at least you had them for a shining ephemeral moment.

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:20am
Print Post  
How are either of the things I said incorrect?

If A takes longer to kill and cannot be lowered to a percentage of health efficiently, why would you leave him and his 3x autocrit attack running around swinging its club until after killing two things that are preppable?  Nonsensical.

Side Note: I've apparently made someone's sig and said person is going to be deep in the red boxes today (probably).  Don't people usually ask permission to put your quotes in their signatures?
Does no one agree with putting HP on goggles?  Or that melee's don't use/want tharnes for almost all cases? Weird, because the link that ARanter posted about it sure does have a post right after mine agreeing with me.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:54am by sir_chonas »  

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:32am
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:20am:

If A takes longer to kill and cannot be lowered to a percentage of health efficiently, why would you leave him and his 3x autocrit attack running around swinging its club until after killing two things that are preppable?  Nonsensical.

Side Note: I've apparently made someone's sig and said person is going to be deep in the red boxes today (probably).  Don't people usually ask permission to put your quotes in their signatures?
Does no one agree with putting HP on goggles?  Or that melee's don't use want tharnes for almost all cases? Weird, because the link that ARanter posted about it sure does have a post right after mine agreeing with me.

Quote:
If you're not going for Tharne's Goggles, then it's a good slot

comprehension ftw

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:34am
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:20am:

Does no one agree with putting HP on goggles?  Or that melee's don't use want tharnes for almost all cases? Weird, because the link that ARanter posted about it sure does have a post right after mine agreeing with me.

Hmmm, Aranticus is well respected, done a lot for the community, and is an all around nice guy. sir_chronass only quality is he like to see his post count go up.

The second "Useless Tool Award" tm goes to sir_chronas

Congratulations! You have a streak going.

Dude, seriously do a google search for the phrase "emotional intelligence" and read up on it. I think you might benefit from the insight into your behavior and how it puts people off.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Sorry, I'm not one of those surfers who get attacked by a shark and say "oh man I was in his domain, it was totally my fault being attacked."

Did you see the thread title?  Did you see the OP content?  I didn't start this thread to flame aranticus.  Nor do I do it anywhere in any forum, but if he comes in calling me an ignorant liar for posting information that he doesn't personally agree with, I'm not going to bend over and spell run.

What you're saying is he has the right to bash my opinions, but I can't defend them?

Finally, stainer when did you start playing again?  Your forum join date says October 2009, soooo I don't exactly know why you think Aranticus needs you defending him.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:50am by sir_chonas »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:49am
Print Post  
He said this:

Which is significantly different from:
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:44am:
Did you see the thread title?  Did you see the OP content?  I didn't start this thread to flame aranticus.  Nor do I do it anywhere in any forum, but if he comes in calling me an ignorant liar for posting information that he doesn't personally agree with, I'm not going to bend over and spell run.

What you're saying is he has the right to bash my opinions, but I can't defend them?

He is trying to stop you from making a complete fool of yourself, despite your overwhelming desire to accomplish that.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:32am:
comprehension ftw

Did you happen to "comprehend" the post you quoted?  Specifically the part that says "Or that melee's don't use want tharnes for almost all cases."

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #19 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Finally, stainer when did you start playing again?  Your forum join date says October 2009, soooo I don't exactly know why you think Aranticus needs you defending him.

Pointing out how much of a tool you are can be accomplished with a Feb 2010 start date. It is obvious to everyone but you. Are you not getting that no one on this board agrees with you, supports you, or generally enjoys your company? In fact many of us are afraid others will see that you post here, and will then associate us with you. I can not understand why you do not realize this.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:59am
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:08am:

retart, if you want to call others retard, then at least be smarter or more knowledgeable

when teleporters are present, be it devil or orthon, they are always dropped 1st. then followed by whatever is up in NE. you just have someone kite the troll in the room before. when i'm on my fighter, i do not even bother to kite. power surge, haste boost and smack away. the troll will die just as the 2nd mob up in NE die and this is SOLO. troll never goes first as its pretty fast (faster than trog or orthon) and hence have a better chance of rezing up. with cat, i agree with you that it goes last. run with the peeps here sometime and we'll show you a thing or 2. we dun run shroud under 30 mins (non speed run) becoz we know nothing

ps: the mods hate me for my guts, i didnt get 3k rep for nothing, my raids do not fill fast for nothing

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Sorry, I'm not one of those surfers who get attacked by a shark and say "oh man I was in his domain, it was totally my fault being attacked."

it reads green steel goggles. my 1st advice to him would be to hold on to the goggles and NOT craft at all. get the goggles traded for a cloak and craft on the cloak. this will save him larges which he took a while to get considering he is new

ps: join date does nothing to show the experience considering (a) many people dun join forums until later on (b) some are european refugees (c) there are smart people around (d) there are also idiots
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:04am by Aranticus »  

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:03am
Print Post  
"many of us"?

So what you're saying is you and other people feel it necessary to send pms to each other about how my presence in these forums will give negative associations to the hundreds of other people on here?

AND that you are the spokesperson for the collective of citizens against me?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #23 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:06am
Print Post  
sir_chonas wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:03am:
"many of us"?

So what you're saying is you and other people feel it necessary to send pms to each other about how my presence in these forums will give negative associations to the hundreds of other people on here?

AND that you are the spokesperson for the collective of citizens against me?

Hi Welcome

@Arkat
Did I do it right?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

sir_chonas
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Aranticus wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:02am:
it reads green steel goggles. my 1st advice to him would be to hold on to the goggles and NOT craft at all. get the goggles traded for a cloak and craft on the cloak. this will save him larges which he took a while to get considering he is new

ps: join date does nothing to show the experience considering (a) many people dun join forums until later on (b) some are european refugees (c) there are smart people around (d) there are also idiots

I agree that he should trade them, but the OP was asking what to put on them.  I suggested the things I thought would be most useful for the item in the slot until the person realized that tharne's is the better choice for a "rager barbarian."

My shrouds also fill fast, though the lag in part 4 is beginning to seriously perturb me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint