Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Awesome LFMs (Read 2585 times)
Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Awesome LFMs
Jun 26th, 2010 at 3:16am
Print Post  
I find the bellow pic awesome for a two reasons. Both of them Epic WizKing LFMs.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Awesome LFMs
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 5:09am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Earlier this week, Helixo had an LFM up for an epic Wiz King which sat up in the time it took me to do 3 raids.  At that point, there were 3 people in the party.  I checked the LFM a while later, and he had transferred leadership over to one of the other people in the party (I only noticed because it was someone in an old guild of mine) and had him put up the LFM hoping for more people to join, but it didn't work because you could still see that he was in the party.  Grin

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 6:42am
Print Post  
The only time I get asked to join an Axer/TFC run is when I am on my cleric. If they knew it was me, they would know not to invite my gimpness.

Seriously, the only time I don't care what Axer puts up is on Epic runs. But, I called him out about all the other times "if the game is so easy now, why do you insist on only casters - or someone to heal you to keep you up?"

I know I don't have the best characters, but I actually ran 3 Epic runs the other day and even my gimp ass made it thru quite easily.  Maybe I should get a reality check and try to run in Helixo's group once.

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 6:42am:
I know I don't have the best characters, but I actually ran 3 Epic runs the other day and even my gimp ass made it thru quite easily.  Maybe I should get a reality check and try to run in Helixo's group once.

Honestly, just don't, really, don't.

I generally don't run any epics with Axer anymore (though I do get asked on my cleric) after the shit he pulled with epic scrolls in OoB.

"Hey guys, lets farm scorpions here, I don't care if the clerics are almost out of mana, they can use scrolls and pots. Oh by the way, I need these scrolls (listed some like Spectrals, marilith chain, torc) I need them more, so if they drop, I am going to take them, any other ones people can roll on"

And then proceeded to get snide with me when I suggested to move on after a bit.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 7:16am
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 7:09am:

I generally don't run any epics with Axer anymore (though I do get asked on my cleric) after the shit he pulled with epic scrolls in OoB.

"Hey guys, lets farm scorpions here, I don't care if the clerics are almost out of mana, they can use scrolls and pots. Oh by the way, I need these scrolls (listed some like Spectrals, marilith chain, torc) I need them more, so if they drop, I am going to take them, any other ones people can roll on"

And then proceeded to get snide with me when I suggested to move on after a bit.

That's pretty fucked up actually. Have only ever ran 1 quest with him and it was a ToD. Maybe I should be glad I only play when he is asleep or working?

Nice LFM's btw. I think I have one with Felgor in a party with all arcane and fvs too Smiley

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 7:09am:

You just gotta make fun of him a bit.  He always does the "I need it more" shtick for epic things. 

Last time he started that shit with me, I typed into party chat "what, was I supposed to give it to you?"  Seems innocent enough, but when phrased that way, it pointed out how greedy he was being without using an exceptionally sharp stick.  A couple of group members chuckled and Axer backpedaled.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
It's harder to do that when he already has the scrolls, lol

I ignore it when he insists about shards being assigned to him

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:22pm:
It's harder to do that when he already has the scrolls, lol

I ignore it when he insists about shards being assigned to him

Oh, right.

Probably the biggest FAIL of epic.  For the first year of DDO, we talked about how much we liked how everything was in a chest, there was no ninja-ing (well, raid loot aside, but we didn't have much of that back then).  Then the epic fail that is known as Whisperdoom happened.  Everyone went from happy little DDO people to ninja troll looters.

It really seemed that Turbine had learned... they closed the quest (due to treasure tables being out of whack for the turn-in) and didn't make another "first one to the goodies gets it" for quite a while.

...then epic scrolls come out.  Dumbasses.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 9:04am
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

( )
Korthos Resident

Up in you

Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:56am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint