Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Posters you hate (Read 69905 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Posters you hate
Reply #75 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Delscorcho wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:11pm:
I assumed someone was protecting him.  All I know is I've gotten some heavy negatives from e-smacking him.  I figured it was a mod or Borr0 ...

I know for a fact I negged him when his rep was anon and saw 3 red boxes...the next day he had 3 green boxes.  It's amazing that they protect someone who was openly antagonizing everyone else on the boards.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:36pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Visty
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Magusrex777 just showed again what kind of fanboi he is

so he gets onto my list now too

IP Logged

Nullshadow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:13pm:
Fuck you, and such a barrel of cocks. Cheesy

Also, everyone here is overly abrasive, and sometimes there really is only one way that happens to be mine. Tongue

Heh.

Lol, and another one. This is the last place I expected anyone to complain about rudeness.

meh, Its not the the rudeness. Its that your almost always right while doing it  Grin btw i loved reading up on your posts  in the PnP forums absolutely hilarious, and /topic, i made a monk with 60 ac and a touch and flatfooted ac of 54 if i built it right

**Edit** That's in PnP. I would like a review if possible just don't know to post it or where Undecided
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:49pm by Nullshadow »  

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #78 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Fuck you, and such a barrel of cocks. Cheesy

Also, everyone here is overly abrasive, and sometimes there really is only one way that happens to be mine. Tongue

Heh.

Tongue
Was wondering when you'd get to that post Squelch.

I'll stand by what I said. You're a cock on the PnP forums. Even though I agree with alot of good points you make. There are some I dont agree with but I dont really want to get into that conversation because your knowlage of 3.0 and beyond is far superior to mine( I'm stuck in 2nd ed and loving it).

I will also stand by this:
Quote:
Over here though I actually appreciate his humor and attitude. I am sure not going to get into a PnP discussion with him for several reasons but I do agree with him on several more. I belive its one of the benifits of this forum. When people are able to drop the nice talk you may find you enjoy the conversation.

I did'nt see alot of your posts outside of the PnP forums ( you never really posted in general or kyber forums that I saw) and did'nt really go looking for them. But here I enjoy reading alot of your posts and you seem more laid back.

Now try not to suck every cock on the way down out of the dick tree you live in. Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:59pm by woody »  

IP Logged

woundweaver
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:04pm:
And Wound I <3 you you speak your mind cant hate someone who dont give a crap like me Happy Oh and dont let the elite princess types get you down too many players who think their shit dont stink run on our server its why I stick to guild only now. I dont need to stink up their perfect raids  Wink

just remember i asked you to marry me the other day Shocked

IP Logged

lekkus
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
....so basically we all hate each other  Grin

IP Logged

Nullshadow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Starting to look like that, doesn't it Smiley

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #82 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Hell, I even hate myself... so that means no sympathy for you losers.  Smiley

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Harkins
Waterworks Kobold

Professional Stuntcock

Reply #83 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
lekkus wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:02pm:
....so basically we all hate each other  Grin

Just redneck fun-times, we try and keep it in the family Smiley

Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #84 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Thrudh is definately at the top of the list when it comes to Cock-gobblin Turdbine fanbois.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #85 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Lol, and another one. This is the last place I expected anyone to complain about rudeness.

Doesn't really matter where it is - abrasiveness turns people off.  For example, I actually find that I agree with a lot of what you have to say re: PnP, but decided not to participate in the discussion because of your tone.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #86 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:37pm:
Thrudh is definately at the top of the list when it comes to Cock-gobblin Turdbine fanbois.

I find his postings be nonsense many times. Is as though cares not 'bout the game mechanics nor meta game at all except the influx of cash coming in – assumed he on the payroll.  Smiley Still cannot tell I hate anyone...

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:50pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #87 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
woundweaver wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:02pm:
just remember i asked you to marry me the other day Shocked

Hehe Ya dont want to be subjected to marriage plus im more of a "hit it and quit it" type chick just ask my guildies LOL

It's not my fault you were born one gigantic asshole..

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #88 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:44pm:
Hehe Ya dont want to be subjected to marriage plus im more of a "hit it and quit it" type chick just ask my guildies LOL

Hmm, how do I get into your guild?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #89 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
I don’t really hate anyone on the forums.  People are at different levels of play and that I think is where a lot of issues arise.

Case in point, the recent wave of high-AC barbarian builds with max con and no str.  WTF?

In game, however, there is a ranger on Sarlona that should probably die a slow agonizing death.

P.S.  I do hate zergod, but that is only because it’s in the DDO EULA if you read far enough…

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #90 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Nullshadow wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:47pm:
meh, Its not the the rudeness. Its that your almost always right while doing it  Grin btw i loved reading up on your posts  in the PnP forums absolutely hilarious, and /topic, i made a monk with 60 ac and a touch and flatfooted ac of 54 if i built it right

**Edit** That's in PnP. I would like a review if possible just don't know to post it or where Undecided

woody wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
  Tongue
Was wondering when you'd get to that post Squelch.

I'll stand by what I said. You're a cock on the PnP forums. Even though I agree with alot of good points you make. There are some I dont agree with but I dont really want to get into that conversation because your knowlage of 3.0 and beyond is far superior to mine( I'm stuck in 2nd ed and loving it).

I will also stand by this:

I did'nt see alot of your posts outside of the PnP forums ( you never really posted in general or kyber forums that I saw) and did'nt really go looking for them. But here I enjoy reading alot of your posts and you seem more laid back.

Now try not to suck every cock on the way down out of the dick tree you live in. Grin

Schmoe wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 1:41pm:
Doesn't really matter where it is - abrasiveness turns people off.  For example, I actually find that I agree with a lot of what you have to say re: PnP, but decided not to participate in the discussion because of your tone.

Lumping them all together because they all say something very similar.

Here's my counter.

"The thing about SquelchHU is that I know if I ever got around to running a game and brought it to him for an honest critique, I would summarily be thrown a verbal curb party by him, who would rip my work to shreds, hurl a veritable maelstrom of personal insults at me, question my parentage, insinuate that the llama that birthed me would have been better off being kicked in the womb while I was still in utero, and then tell me to fuck off back to Hello Kitty Online.

But everything he said about the game would probably be right."

Some names might have been changed. Tongue

As for the other bits...

Monks actually do not have a good AC, despite the meme, so if you got an AC of 60, you probably fucked up your build to do it. And since the net result of AC 60 is 'level 20 stuff hits you on a 2+' it means fuck all.

If you want an actual review my PM box is the best place, as most people here don't give a fuck about PnP.

As for my posting history, I will say several things.

1: We're all pretty fucking rude, and indeed the reason many people come here is because they don't care about that.

2: I didn't really post on Khyber forums because I played on Argo. I posted somewhat in general forums but I'm not some uber expert of DDO like I am of PnP so I had less to say there. When I enter a discussion operating under the pretenses that I'm right, it's because I did my fucking research beforehand you see, that way I could determine I was correct ahead of time. And that in turn means my ability to do so directly correlates to my knowledge base. Now I've certainly learned quite a few things about DDO precisely because I'm still in 'learning mode' regarding it, but not uber expert level. So I leave that to those that have done so.

3: I am significantly nicer when I am not constantly smacking mouth breathing fuckwits whose very existence is an affront to humanity. Tongue

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Nullshadow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
yeah, I had a feeling that lvl 20 would be a bitch, but for some reason ive been on a monk binge. Normally i play a tranny wizard Grin

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #92 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
You know I am kinda shocked I didnt make someones hate list lol I think its because most of the posters who hate me are too afraid to come to these boards and most of them are Turbine ass lickers Smiley

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #93 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Nullshadow wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:02pm:
yeah, I had a feeling that lvl 20 would be a bitch, but for some reason ive been on a monk binge. Normally i play a tranny wizard Grin

Now, 60 AC would actually be relevant at... level 14. Good luck pulling that off though. >.> *points to PM box*

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Mockduck
Korthos Resident

Reply #94 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.  Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.  They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jules
Korthos Resident

Reply #95 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
7-day is on my squelch list as is Delt.  I've been so fed up with the fan-boi extremes for so long now that I hardly even check the main boards. 

My personal pet peeves are obvious spell and grammar failings, but I'm not going to get on someone's case about it. 

Jules

Member of Giant Slayers, Inc on Thelanis

IP Logged

Kalari
Stormreaver Piker

Drama Ho!

Reply #96 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.  Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.  They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

Yay Mock ya made it here and dont be afraid nothing in this boards should hit ya like it would in ddo boards.  Im pretty sure soon I'll have people on Sarlona angry with me when I start calling out the gynormous pricks who think their stuff dont stink Smiley Im going to have so much fun with this area /evil laughter.

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #97 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
7 day and Daggertooth annoy me the most.

I haven't squelched anyone though.  I like to see what kind of BS is being spouted.

If you ignore the enemy then they can kill you.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Khaldan
Korthos Resident

Reply #98 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
You sound familiar, but you're not Aspenor, and you're obviously not me. Sounds like you ran into the Sainpidity though.

I'm khaldan on the turbine forums as well. Been a while since I've done pnp, but I try to help out when asp and you are off.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #99 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Kalari wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:02pm:
You know I am kinda shocked I didnt make someones hate list lol I think its because most of the posters who hate me are too afraid to come to these boards and most of them are Turbine ass lickers Smiley

Before I knew you, I used to roll my eyes at your posts because they were always so goddamned long winded. I would see you posted and think to myself "Oh jesus fucking christ what does SHE have to say about this" but I'd only make it about 1/4 of the way through your post before I skipped it.

How's that for hate? Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint