Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Re: Solobuild as used by Soloartiste (Read 9200 times)
TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Re: Solobuild as used by Soloartiste
Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
You have a blog about abusive people in DDO and then you come to the vault. You aren't very bright are you?

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

soloartiste
Korthos Resident

Whoa.

Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:20pm:
You have a blog about abusive people in DDO and then you come to the vault. You aren't very bright are you?

was invited here. are we going to do this attacking crap here too? i was told people here were civilized. im being civilized.

IP Logged

vyrn
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:28pm:
was invited here. are we going to do this attacking crap here too? i was told people here were civilized. im being civilized.

Not to ruin it for stainer or anyone, but have you read the rest of the site? The site rules? Anything else?

Quote:
Ah told that teachin' laday, tha only 3 letters I needs ta learn is U, S, and A!

IP Logged

soloartiste
Korthos Resident

Whoa.

Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
vyrn wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:30pm:
Not to ruin it for stainer or anyone, but have you read the rest of the site? The site rules? Anything else?

what rules have i broken?

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #4 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:39pm
Print Post  

Everyone is invited to become a member of the vault as far being civilized however just stick around and you will see how civil we are.

Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 10:35pm:
what rules have i broken?

All of them.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #6 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?virboard=OT;num=1245999005

^These are the only rules. expect nothing more.

This place was made to escape the rules and moderation of the DDO forums. Here we do not need to be civil, we do not need to be polite, and we will say whatever we want to you. If I want to be polite to you, I will. If I want to call you a retard, I will. That’s why I like this place. If you are not a pussy and if you understand this you may like it here. But I recommend thick skin.

I am not here to be your friend. I am here to laugh at your misery. And then be your friend just to confuse you.

And the smilies. Don’t forget the smilies. Smiley

Hi Welcome
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:18am by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #7 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 9:35pm:
Soloartiste completionist build

i don't know about you but i thought completionist was hard core players who wanted to squeeze out every last possible bit of power for their build. not for flavor build. i don't think a flavor build is worth the grind.

Quote:
14 Bard

I'm speechless.

Quote:
One levelling point into Intelligence, 1 into Dexterity and the rest into Strength

if you are going to get completionist take the time to get +3 tomes and put those points into str.

Quote:
arcane archer, which is a significant portion of the dps for this build.

once again. I'm speechless

Quote:
Why not use improved and greater two-weapon fighting (TWF)?
The update (‘nerf’) to TWF a few updates back meant that the TWF feats affect the proc rate of offhand weapons, with each feat increasing the proc rate by 20%. I found through testing with an off-hand effect weapon (paralysers in this case) that the difference in proc rate between having the additional feats and just having the basic TWF feat was not noticeable. Furthermore, for some lives I have followed the full line of TWF feats, and the difference in number of attacks was not noticeable, if at all present.

Smiley

Quote:
Weapons
Rapier and shortsword weapon pairs

use two rapiers, take the penalaty

this is not something to grind out TRs for. this is a flavor build, one that's actually not too bad.

actually it is bad. very bad. but not to hard to fix. get the full TWF line, get more feats. maybe drop 2 rogue levels and the 2 ranger levels and get 4 fighter levels then get the ranger dilettante. not sure if that would work but i don't care enough to think about it more.

Edited:
post 321. not sure if it means anything but i like it
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:28pm by JC »  

Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
i was told people here were civilized.

Well, the Aztecs were a civilization...

IP Logged

Anemephistus
Korthos Resident

Help me! I married a mean
ginger kid!

Reply #9 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Alright, I have had to explain this before in the regular forums. I will explain it to you now. Alow me to use rabbits to illustrate my point.

This was you...

This should be your next step...

If you are going to make it you need to be....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you can't pull this off I hear that the local brownie troop is looking for a new den mother Smiley good luck

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
I like bunnies,

and dirty lesbian sex. Smiley

Oh wait civilized...umm...no don't think I can do that one.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
I thought jcTharin's choice of 14 Bard/4 Fighter/2 Rogue was the best option listed, honestly.

I can see 1, 2, or even 3 levels of Rogue but that 4th level doesn't make any sense to me. Yeah, I read your build there Artiste, and I get you want access to some of the enhancements available to 4th level rogues but in my humble opinion, you can do better by either putting the last couple of Rogue levels into Fighter or even into Bard. I think you would realize more of a benefit by doing either of those things than by taking those 3rd and 4th levels of Rogue.

And as far as being civilzed on the Vault goes, yes, some of us can be quite civilized. However, if we sense weakness on your part, you can be sure some of us will tear you apart.

Just make sure you're not thin-skinned and take criticism and learn from it. If you stick it out and actually learn from it instead of being obtuse and sticking with a losing position, you'll do a whole lot better here.
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:52pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 11:41pm:
I like bunnies,

and dirty lesbian sex. Smiley

Oh wait civilized...umm...no don't think I can do that one.

Let's combine the 2 and have a hot date! I heart you a lot.

Solo, your build made me want to punch a baby.  I don't understand why you would waste a Completionist on that mess.

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #13 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:05am
Print Post  
I was just trying to derail the thread from his shittastic build, but hell yeah, Dirty lesbian bunny sex!

You are the best cunt ever Kiss

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:27am
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 at 9:35pm:
I came from the ddo forums and hope i have better luck posting this here. friends of mine mya just join too as its definately looking better here then there. so heres my build i have worked on for many years now. its a flavor build and works very well for me. i encourage anyone with their viewpoints and experience.

Hi Welcome
I hope you have a thick skin, if you do. Enjoy your time here  Smiley

Soloartiste completionist build

4 Rogue \ 2 Ranger \ 14 Bard ...flavor, check
True Neutral Half-elf
In this post I am presenting a modified version of my final build for my completionist toon (Soloartiste of Sarlona) modified for use with 32 points.We get it's a completionist, give it to us with 36 points as it's supposed to be The build is a warchanter bard with arcane archershitty (including manyshotmost of us assume you'll have manyshot if you're gonna be an AA  Roll Eyes) with evasion and full rogue skills (including trapmakingplease do not talk about trapmaking as if you're an asian with a 10 inch cock. It's one of the shittiest implementations in this game.).

Here's my honesty:

Why are you putting that much time to get completionist for a flavor build?

Aside from that, I have a hard time see ANY AA worthwhile (just a very honest opinion)

trap skills are nice to have for leveling, can you get epics? (shouldn't be that hard, they got borked for teh newbs a few updates ago)

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:09am
Print Post  
I wish we could make a four class multiclass. a 2 Rogue \ 2 Ranger \ 2 fighter \ 14 Bard would really help with the large number of feats you need.

that and i want to make a wizard/sorcerer/cleric/favored soul. just to piss people off. maybe i should make a bard/sorc/FvS. tell people that i did it because charisma was the main stat for all of them.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:13am
Print Post  
please can i have just this one poll? it was my best one, may have actually been able to help the guy (maybe) and I won't screw up any more peoples threads if you do. scouts honor.

And yes I was a scout. If I can find where I stashed all the crap and awards I got I can prove it too.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Fun time aside, I do have to say I find the rogue 4 puzzling. I've got a mech on live, and while I certainly hope at some point they pull their heads out and make trap-laying worth the trouble, I'm not really seeing how the bare minumum 4, with a dumped INT helps much, given the breakdown is

http://ddowiki.com/page/Trapmaking

Elemental Traps

Normal Rogue : Disable Device Skill* 1/3
    Mechanic I Rogue : Disable Device Skill* 1/2
    Mechanic II Rogue : Disable Device Skill * 2/3

Magical Traps

Normal Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier
    Mechanic I Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier + 2
    Mechanic II Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier + 4

Really would advise against that as a goalpost. Particularly given the tests I've done on e-Von and the like. (Seriously, the webs barely pause the things, and the explosives don't even scratch them enough to register bar movement.)

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #18 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Fun time aside, I do have to say I find the rogue 4 puzzling. I've got a mech on live, and while I certainly hope at some point they pull their heads out and make trap-laying worth the trouble, I'm not really seeing how the bare minumum 4, with a dumped INT helps much, given the breakdown is

http://ddowiki.com/page/Trapmaking

Elemental Traps

Normal Rogue : Disable Device Skill* 1/3
    Mechanic I Rogue : Disable Device Skill* 1/2
    Mechanic II Rogue : Disable Device Skill * 2/3

Magical Traps

Normal Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier
    Mechanic I Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier + 2
    Mechanic II Rogue: 10 + Spell Level + Intelligence Modifier + 4

Really would advise against that as a goalpost. Particularly given the tests I've done on e-Von and the like. (Seriously, the webs barely pause the things, and the explosives don't even scratch them enough to register bar movement.)

trap making sucks. period.  the only good thing about is that, last i have heard, you can stack tons of traps on top of each other. and the cheep traps have better damage-per-trap part than the expensive ones.

im not going to use the traps at all. im going to save them. and then one day i will lay down a trap using countless numbers of the cheapest traps. and i will kill some huge mob of monsters instantly. and hopefully crash the server.

IP Logged

soloartiste
Korthos Resident

Whoa.

Reply #19 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:57am
Print Post  
yeah...i dont want to be with peope who like to mess with others. im outta here. have fun guys. i like to feel good not feel bad.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 2:15am
Print Post  
JC wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:13am:
please can i have just this one poll? it was my best one, may have actually been able to help the guy (maybe) and I won't screw up any more peoples threads if you do. scouts honor.

Fuck no.  You went full retard on the poll posting and now it's getting changed.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #21 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 2:19am
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:57am:
yeah...i dont want to be with peope who like to mess with others. im outta here. have fun guys. i like to feel good not feel bad.

Wow we broke him already. Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

Throate
Waterworks Kobold

...to hear the lamentation
of them noobs

Reply #22 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 2:25am
Print Post  
JC wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:37am:
trap making sucks. period.  the only good thing about is that, last i have heard, you can stack tons of traps on top of each other. and the cheep traps have better damage-per-trap part than the expensive ones.

im not going to use the traps at all. im going to save them. and then one day i will lay down a trap using countless numbers of the cheapest traps. and i will kill some huge mob of monsters instantly. and hopefully crash the server.

Eh, i was planning on doing that in one of my 20th shrouds to harry in part five.
Enough force and cold traps at the altar to blow him up for at least half his hp.
And the server, too.

But they changed the traps to only last like 2 minutes  Cry
It would take an all rogue run, and even then you get like 8 traps per rogue before the first one expires.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #23 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 3:12am
Print Post  
soloartiste wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 1:57am:
yeah...i dont want to be with peope who like to mess with others by poiting out how stupid they are becuase my mommy babied me and told me I was smart with 82 IQ. im outta here. have fun guys. i like to feel good about being a complete idiot not feel bad because I am a complete idiot.  I am going back to ddo forums where everyone will congratulate me and say they love me.  ~sniff sniff~

Fixed it for you.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Apr 21st, 2011 at 5:58am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 3:12am:
Fixed it for you.

Thank You Devo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3