Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Blackbird skin. (Read 569 times)
Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Blackbird skin.
Oct 12th, 2011 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
This isn't about how it doesn't work with the new UI.

I like this skin but it had in the past prevented me from jumping and clicking when I mouse over a item.  For example, I like to jump and hit a heroism pot but since the pot isn't in a key mapped slot, I hold the right mouse button and get my pointer and mouse over and click(I'm in mouse look all the time)  With blackbird, I wasn't able to click until I touched the ground.  With the normal UI, I can jump and click on a pot and it will be used in midair.

I don't care to keymap all my pots since some are the resist and protect pots that don't get used as much.

I had uninstalled it previously but it still didn't let me jump and drink a pot at the same time unless the item was keymapped.

I did a fresh reinstall and have that functionality back.

I'm curious if anyone else noticed this or do you just not do that at all and does anyone know of another UI like blackbird?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: Blackbird skin.
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2011 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
I use(d) Blackbird and this works fine for me. I'm thinking it's some other controls setting gone astray you need to hunt down.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint