Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How to make an auction on the other forums (Read 1705 times)
aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

How to make an auction on the other forums
Feb 6th, 2012 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Make sure that the end of the auction doesn't fall into the scheduled maintenance time frame.

That is all.

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Re: How to make an auction on the other forums
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Thanks captain obvious

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint