Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Khyber pwned, Orien drama wins (Read 7011 times)
Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Khyber pwned, Orien drama wins
Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:44am
Print Post  
The Cube was busy this Saturday afternoon.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=375884

Searth's deleted post
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by nix_vali 
You should read this part again :

Follow your own advice and re-read my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noopleh 
Team playing varies on each player I guess. You see a team player as someone that doesn't need anyone else (really don't understand that, because the point of being in a team is that everyone helps each other, if you can do it all then why should you be in a team), some may team playing as each class sticking to what they where designed for.

[Highlighted the important part so you don't miss it again]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybreaker 
This is why we don't party together.
Some people spend three weeks looking for lvls 1-4 to level with. Others level 1-6 in an hour, and TR three lives in those same three weeks.

That's fine by me, don't really want to party with you.

And I am sorry I take so much time TRing, I guess I am not no-lifing this game enough to TR into few hours. Here,
I'll just go kill myself.

Sicks' deleted response
Quote:
Quote:
And I am sorry I take so much time TRing, I guess I am not no-lifing this game enough to TR into few hours. Here, I'll just go kill myself.

This is how I felt when Key didn't want to party with me once, but I opted for a slow method consisting of a sedentary lifestyle eating less-than-healthy food in front of a computer all day while neglecting personal hygiene and interpersonal relationships. Now that I think about it, maybe this is one if those chicken v egg moments.

Shataan's deleted response
Quote:
Quote:
I guess I am not no-lifing this game enough to TR into few hours.

Oh sweet irony.

My common sense tells me that if you TR in a few hours you spend less time on "no - lifing" than if you spent 3 weeks on the same thing. SPONGE ! Tongue

Keybreaker's deleted response
Quote:
Quote:
And I am sorry I take so much time TRing, I guess I am not no-lifing this game enough to TR into few hours. Here, I'll just go kill myself.

Let's stop for a moment.

Think about what you wrote in a public forum. Is there an adult around with whom you can talk? If you are still in school there must be a guidance councilor or someone you can talk to.

Everything can be alright, if you want it to be. Seeking some friend or family support or professional psychological help might be a good idea. Really think about it.

I had the forums open in different tabs on my browser when I noticed on one tab the post count on this thread went down by a lot.  I cut and past the deleted posts from the window that was still open.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:47am by Ironical the Bionicle »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Re: Khyber pwned, Orien drama wins
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Sorry, Khyber still wins. I see nothing in Russian.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Sorry, but I just have to rant for a sec (lol)
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=375829

Quote:
[QUOTE=tygara;4492331]
People who do know me, know very well that I am a rather experienced person when it comes down to leveling.
I know I am not an easy person, but when you follow my instructions, the quests will usually go very fast and painless.

So this is what happened today, I ended up getting a pug wizard into the group, and we ran already some quests together. He seemed to understand what to do, seemed like a rather acceptable player, and he was a second life, so he already had some experience I would think. We level at our usual speed, so fast and very efficient (averaging at that moment about 4-5k xp/min) and obviously nothing of problems seem to occure at that moment.
Now, the moment we finish the farm, we decided to move on to Running with the Devils, which obviously due to bravery streak would be run on elite and farmed on hard at level 18.

I already noticed that that wizard was a pale master, so before stepping into the quest, while grabbing ship buffs, I addressed him with the following concern. There is a load of light dmg going on in Devils and obviously undead form aint a smart move in Devils. So basically I forbid him to go in undead form with only 270HP or so, and I told him to make sure he had potions with him to heal himself. He agreed and understood the reason why that was. No problem I think, and we start with the quest.

I run the quest like I usually always do when I am on a caster, which is pretty much take the agro of everything on myself and just selfheal, so that the rest of the grp doesnt really have to eat too much dmg themself.
Everything goes smooth untill we come at the first shrine. I am out of SP, ending up resting. Mister Wizard was not even 25% down his SP bar and ended up moving on with some of the melee. The moment I am shrining, I see him passing by in undead form. It was a glimps I only saw so I wasnt sure about it. I end up asking to the wizard himself if he is, and also to the rest of the grp. He plain ignores my question, 2 other people (the melee who are with him) comfirm he is. Not even 5seconds later, obviously not being able to handle the agro not the high purple dmg output from the mobs, he ends up dying.

You can kind of guess what my reaction was at that moment. I am very sorry for those who dont know me, but those who do kind of understand why I am not posting my reaction in the forums. I obviously forbid my party to raise him or run him to a shrine, and ended up kicking him out of the group immidiately once he was out of the quest.

I jsut dont understand it at all, and this is kind of why I am making this thread, maybe anyone here can help me understand. So we run a previous quest, where we get so much xp/min, into which I lead it myself aswell, with very clear instructions. That kind of indicates that I know what I am talking about. I say before stepping into the quest why he isnt allowed to do something, yet still he goes against my very clear instructions onto which he agreed on to begin with, to still do what he feels like. I jsut dont get it. Is 40+TRs and a completionist toon not enough to kind of know how to level up and what can and cannot be done in certain quests. Does a first TR know that much more then me? And does that first life feel he can net more then 4-5k xp/min by taking the risc of getting kicked out of the group. I am pretty sure that there a lot of players who get declined for my leveling party are right now crying coz idiots like that get a chance and they dont.

/rant

A couple responses that might get deleted for mentioning OP's name.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=375966
Quote:
[QUOTE=Slimeball;4493798]
ok so my number is 54 does anyone have a smaller number for trade? I will give 1 lds for number 17 and you get 54 or for 3lds I want number 5. I just want a smaller I'm tired of waiting in this long line trying to get into a group with mitu.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4495291&postcount=49
Quote:
[QUOTE=WoD-IroN;4495291]
Mitu is the best TR'r on the server, sorry if you dont agree but he definatly is no matter how many people hate him (i hate him too)
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2012 at 2:00am by Ironical the Bionicle »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Yeah, there was no meltdown in several different languages, no sudden gaining of psychological disorders.Just one person getting butthurt and talking about offing themselves.

It's alright, but I give it 3.5/5.

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:40am
Print Post  
So the long story short of Orien is that OR recruits anyone thats even remotely competent and the rest of the server is in a permanent state of butthurt? Cause that's what I'm getting from all these orien 'drama' threads lol

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 8:52am
Print Post  
When Orien drama gets to the point that it makes one of its players think to themselves "hmm, much drama getting deleted by the mods...need to create a special website to keep it and keep it going...maybe a Vault of some kind..." then it might approach Khyber drama.  Until then gfy.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:26am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:40am:
So the long story short of Orien is that OR recruits anyone thats even remotely competent and the rest of the server is in a permanent state of butthurt? Cause that's what I'm getting from all these orien 'drama' threads lol

I'd qualify "remotely competent" with "and people we don't want to stab in the face who play a lot". Mitwo (above) used to be in OR until he left for Rift and tried to eBay his account and guild membership. He got his account banned instead. The guy is competent but he's the founding member of the "stab in the face" club. I booted him from my TR train after two lives for being a douchebag (and I'm the first person to call myself an asshole).

The drama queen wannabe Searth who threatened to kill himself has spent weeks looking for level 2s to TR with. It's totally comical except for the fact he's a typical example of the kind of player you'll find on Orien (clueless pikers).

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:26am:
I'd qualify "remotely competent" with "and people we don't want to stab in the face who play a lot". Mitwo (above) used to be in OR until he left for Rift and tried to eBay his account and guild membership. He got his account banned instead. The guy is competent but he's the founding member of the "stab in the face" club. I booted him from my TR train after two lives for being a douchebag (and I'm the first person to call myself an asshole).

The drama queen wannabe Searth who threatened to kill himself has spent weeks looking for level 2s to TR with. It's totally comical except for the fact he's a typical example of the kind of player you'll find on Orien (clueless pikers).

That's pretty excellent.

IP Logged

Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, there was no meltdown in several different languages, no sudden gaining of psychological disorders.Just one person getting butthurt and talking about offing themselves.

... Maybe I was aiming too high.  I've only played on Orien and Ghallanda, my drama bar is low...

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:20pm
Print Post  

I'm guessing this is why he's been bouncing around different guilds lately. From Evil Empire to Apocalyptic Raiders back to Evil Empire then Fight Club. And he was in Phoenix Knights too at some point.

When I was in The Ancient Guardians (noob guild) with him he claimed to squelch every OR member as soon as he found out they were in OR.

IP Logged

Vanshilar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:40am:

The bar to get into Over Raided is actually amazingly low. You just need to have a level 20 and not wipe raids (and not be too big of a douchebag). Basic things like "if you're not the tank, stand behind the boss not next to the tank" and junk like that. Really, what we look for is just people who can knock out raids with a minimum of fuss since members only have a couple hours to play each day.

But when we take PUGs we get this type of stuff:

Quote:
I play on Orien, the server where no matter how many times you explain the raid, you will almost always get a few pugs that 1) kill the Shroud part 2 lieutenants as soon as they arrive 2) despite explicitly saying we're invising past everything, will run all over the map uninvised in eChrono and then bring everything back to the group on red alert because they're "coming back for heals" 3) go in the wrong door in Abbot and screw up the tiles assignments 4) kill the pillar right after the djinn dies in eVoN rather than waiting for the other djinns to die 5) when you tell some of them to stay at "home base" in eVoN because you don't really need all 12 people for the bases (since it's more about coordination and timing than raw damage), will go to a random base and proceed to kill the djinn and kill the pillar right away regardless of what the rest of the group is doing or is saying over chat/mic (I could go on and on, but I think this is long enough).

not to mention the PUGs that die 8 times in Abbot yet roll on every single piece of loot that drops. Part of the reason why we don't PUG that much nowadays is because stuff like that happens on a constant basis, and completion times generally end up taking longer with more resources used when there's PUGs in the group. It's much less stress-inducing (and often faster) to just go 4- or 5-man ToD or VoD etc. with guildies than to deal with PUGs that don't listen and/or don't know the basics of the raids and how to play.

Of course Shade claims that stuff happens on Khyber all the time too and that he still gets completions out of it (really? you get PUGs where you tell them in EVoN "hey we've got the bases covered, you can just sit at home base and AFK for 5 minutes" and yet they'll run to a random base and go kill the prepped djinn/kill the pillar while you're still setting up the bases?) and that he could lead an Orien PUG and complete LoB 99% of the time, but when a guildie challenged him to actually level up a guy on Orien and prove it, the response was...that's right, there was none. Even Shade in all his awesomeness couldn't stomach the prospect of leading Orien PUG raids and he just ignored the thread thereafter.

Part of Over Raided's culture is that people are expected to be mature, i.e. drama-reducing instead of drama-escalating, because the members focus on getting things done without all the high school drama. Nobody in the guild has time for that kind of stuff. It should be pretty obvious though that there's plenty of people on Orien who has plenty of time to spend on the game (as opposed to RL) to waste their time starting drama. (What I find humorous are the people who say "oh you do this? You must be some stay-at-home couch potato loser!" when they're...spending their time going around on internet forums saying that other people have no life.) It's also not surprising that people who don't quite make the cut in Over Raided end up making up drama, thereby validating why they didn't belong in the guild in the first place and that their non-membership was the right decision.

It's part of the entitlement culture on Orien, where it's the vets' responsibility to teach the newbies ("I don't know how to play the game! It's someone else's responsibility to make me good and not my responsibility to learn the quest, listen to instructions, look at ddowiki, read walkthroughs, etc.") and many guilds' leaders and officers spend their time making up stories about each other because they can't actually field competent groups of players. This stuff here is still pretty tame compared to some of the stories that have been made up about OR in the past. My personal favorite is still this one:

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2929313&postcount=231

It's talking about Epic Fail, the predecessor guild to Over Raided (Soul was the leader). The summary is basically:

Your leader secretly told me that your guild is just a big grand conspiracy to monopolize raiding on Orien so that anyone who wants to raid has to go through him, to prevent other guilds from raiding, because he's on a power trip and you are all fools for being sucked in.

P.S. I just happen to be a rival "end game" guild's leader who wasn't able to complete a ToD for months after you guys started running them regularly.

I may have added something there. There's also other threads if you search through the forums about stuff like OR conspiring to get someone to kill himself or something (not talking about Noopleh/Searth, but another story before that), or making someone quit the game (a guildie that knows the guy IRL said his computer got fried by a lightning strike, and indeed he was back online after a few weeks), just off the top of my head. So you won't find many psychological disorders in Over Raided, but you certainly will find plenty of them in the people who talk trash about OR.

IP Logged

Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Reply #11 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 12:00pm:
Quote:

... Maybe I was aiming too high.  I've only played on Orien and Ghallanda, my drama bar is low...

Hmmm... I may have conceded too early...  psychological disorder-inducing forum drama...

Vanshilar wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 3:41pm:
I may have added something there. There's also other threads if you search through the forums about stuff like OR conspiring to get someone to kill himself or something (not talking about Noopleh/Searth, but another story before that)...
So you won't find many psychological disorders in Over Raided, but you certainly will find plenty of them in the people who talk trash about OR.

I CRUSHED IT!!!  Challenge was not beyond my search-fu!

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3533194&postcount=7
[QUOTE=Qezuzu;3533194] Quote:
I know you hate my guts and would rather I go kill myself, so I'm just not starting that again. I also know it's completely futile to try to amend anything with you.

Simply, it's a bit of an eyesore to see 5 threads about what your guild has accomplished. Keep it in one thread. That is all.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3533231&postcount=10
[QUOTE=MattiG;3533231] Quote:
Wow Q!  Kinda let the cat out of the bag with that whole gut-hating and hyperbolic negative presumption of death wish thing....  really really fascinating psychoanalytical subtext going on in this thread already! 

See, the thing is, that I don't imagine there could be any valid evidence that key has ever stated something to this effect.  Thus, this is an unwarranted negative inference.  Its like me asking my wife if she wants anything from subway and her saying "what!?  I'm too fat to get dinner anywhere else?!"

May be a funny example but its a serious topic that fosters untold detriment in our society, and its also precisely what's happening here.  That's why I say "cat out of bag," because whereas Q could have played this a bit more diplomatically, he/she/it went straight to the emotionally bullying tactics that so many of us who have paid attention to our therapists can quickly recognize..  sadly, all too often, the effects of these sorts of outward manifestations of inner psychological turmoil are quite retrograde to their intent.

Translation for those living in the american south: you done dug yo own grave on dat one.

Q, I realize your initial reaction to what I'm saying might be in the realm of that same old default negative inference that has somehow become adaptive for you in the past.  But the reassurance you get from people after sugguesting they harbor horrible ill will towards you is not real reassurance.  This is a way you've learned to get some need met for a kind of reinforcement.  If by claiming key wishes you were dead, key the jumps in and says "no of course I Don't wish that," then a part of your mind connects that action by key as another human being stepping forward and saying something "not bad" about you.  There are lots of reasons people do this but it normally connotes a lack of positive feedback in childhood and adolesence or at least an imbalance of positive vs negative feedback. 

I think you should talk to someone professionally about this because its not furthering your cause here.  Hit me up in game if you want to chat.  Happy to help.  Honestly.

MattiG, you may have saved the life of Qezuzu/Vokko with your subtly insulting psychobabble...

Does Orien win now?
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:16pm by Ironical the Bionicle »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Yeah, this still isn't even close to Khyber drama. You Orien people are so cute.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
It's part of the entitlement culture on Orien, where it's the vets' responsibility to teach the newbies ("I don't know how to play the game! It's someone else's responsibility to make me good and not my responsibility to learn the quest, listen to instructions, look at ddowiki, read walkthroughs, etc.")

it would seem like orien being the newest server (i dont count wayfinder as a real server) would be the LEAST vet-dependent server in DDO, and the older servers would be people who start on in order to be taken under someone's wing/pike to 20. hell, when i started playing ddo with a friend we talked about how orien was the newest server and the newbies were encouraged to play there, but decided against it because of that fact (lol.) ended up on sarlona, but made the hop to ghallanda, a decision i thank myself for every time i read the sarlona forums.

OR has always been a fascinating guild, it's a guild full of 'new' players relatively speaking, ..V.. would consider every member of over raided to be full of suck because none of them have a join date with a 6 in it, yet you guys preach the DDO gospel to a T every time any one of you posts on the forums. much of our guild's resource library is copy/pasted from shit said by OR members on the forums.

ok im getting off point here, point is, OR members can be cocky but have a reason to be i suppose, are a relatively new guild, and are one of the most efficient guilds in the game, and when you mix all that into the eldritch device it becomes a Shavarath Magnet of Drama. keep it up ladies, OR adds a nice mixture of information and hilarity to the DDO forums while khyber fails to provide one. (but is exceptionally good at the other.)

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:28pm:
Yeah, this still isn't even close to Khyber drama. You Orien people are so cute.

Aren't they though?

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #15 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 10:09pm
Print Post  

i hear mitwo was dropped from that group to make way from a guildie, not that you dropped him, and i hear flam can confirm that too

Part of Over Raided's culture is that people are expected to be mature, i.e. drama-reducing instead of drama-escalating

hmm OR definatly love to fan the drama fire, i mean look at carpones comment above, its all twisted and nasty for what was essentially dropping a non guildie for a first life guildie, but apparently carpone booted him, hmm

IP Logged

Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:10am
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 10:09pm:
hmm OR definatly love to fan the drama fire, i mean look at carpones comment above

Are you high?  Didn't you post this in the Drama Initiative to initiate drama?  (Looks like you posted yours like 6hrs before these OR guys.)

Senpo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:37am:
also just because i cant resist, the other guy called Ying (carpone on here) who is also on this forum board is hands down the worst TR'r on the server, infact if he was anyworse then children suffering in the deepest depths of inhumanity would weep for his soul. (yeah he hates me already for whoever knows what stupid reason he can muster, im just making sure he hasnt had a change of mind or anything, im still an asshole so keep hating on me hater)

Didn't this Carpone guy literally write the book on fast TRs and share it with everyone?

Efficient TR Leveling Guide
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=367893

Ultimate TR junkie leveling framework: 14 Sorcerer/1 Rogue/5 Past Life
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=357759

What the fuck has your whiney bitch ass ever done?  Or your boyfriend for that matter.  He claims he's the shit, and you claim he's the shit, but it just all sounds like shit.

You and Mitu sound like shit.  Whereas Carpone and Vanshillar (who's forum reputation is sterling) are the shit.

You see the difference?
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:33am by Ironical the Bionicle »  

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #17 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:10am:
Are you high?  Didn't you post this in the Drama Initiative to initiate drama?  (Looks like you posted yours like 6hrs before these OR guys.)

Didn't this Carpone guy literally write the book on fast TRs and share it with everyone?

Efficient TR Leveling Guide

Ultimate TR junkie leveling framework: 14 Sorcerer/1 Rogue/5 Past Life

What the fuck has your whiney bitch ass ever done?  Or your boyfriend for that matter.  He claims he's the shit, and you claim he's the shit, but it just all sounds like shit.

You and Mitu sound like shit.  Whereas Carpone and Vanshillar (who's forum reputation is sterling) are the shit.

You see the difference?

lol so because i dont spam the forums with posts and guides that means i suck, hmm okay then now im sad
Does it look like i give a fuck about shitty guides that common sense can work out, i dont need someone to tell me how to TR because im not a fucking retard.

erm please enlighten me to how mitu is now my boyfriend? ive said 1 time that mitu is better than flam and ying, the only person better than mitu is titan, if by saying 1 time that he is better than ying and flam, doesnt that by your own lgoic mean flam/ying are keys boyfriends too, after he preaches how great they are

I wont doubt Vanshilar, He has provided countless bits of amazing infomation that have helped the entire community, and i have nothing against him.....

Ying though is a massive faggot, how about i go post mitu's TR guide to the forum then you can all do the short man TR runs that we do YAY, or you can go get a fucking brain and work out xp/min yourself you dumb fuck.

and i dont ever try to make out like im the dogs balls, i dont go about posting every little achievment ive done, because its just a game and i frankly dont care

hows your boyfriend ying doing by the way (see what i did there, pretty smart/funny/witty right? Wink )
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:08am by Senpo »  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:54am
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 2:01am:
Blah Blah Blah I'm a Dirty Cocksucker

Shut Up Faggot.

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #19 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
Shut Up Faggot.

cry cry Sad

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:02am:

Well done.

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #21 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:05am
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:10am:
What the fuck has your whiney bitch ass ever done?

btw already submitted bugs to this forum for all to use

id ask what youve done, but i honestly dont care

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:32am
Print Post  
All I hear is that Orien drama is more whiny, less ragey.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #23 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:32am:
All I hear is that Orien drama is more whiny, less ragey.

Yes. You are Metal, we are Goth.

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #24 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:36am
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 7:10am:
Yes. You are Metal, we are emo.

ftfy.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint