Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hymunz are Tastey! (Read 1845 times)
Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Hymunz are Tastey!
Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:49am
Print Post  
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=377135

There is a player on the Argonessen server with the name "Hymunz taste good". I have reported a ticket:

2640587 Status: Closed Updated: 06/08/12 02:41 AM

Description:
Hi, there is a player called "Hymunz" who talks about breaking hymens and taking virginities and stuff, I find it offensive to have a strongly sexual name in this game.

History:
06/08/12 02:23 AM Greetings Citizen of Stormreach, I am a Game Master for Online Support. I will investigate this incident and take appropriate action. I am unable to discuss any actions or details related to this incident with other players, but I appreciate your Naming Violation Report. Thank you for helping us maintain a great community. - +Rothgar+

FAQ Hints New Ticket Track Tickets Report A Bug

This players highly graphic sexual name referring to the flesh in the female reproductive organs torn during first coitus is highly offensive.
This has been reviewed, the ticket is now "closed" and the player still has this name and is still playing.
I would like that name changed immediately, this is a game children do play, and this is unacceptable.
I am currently looking for the next step in the complaints process, as this has not been remedied in any way.

I was under the impression; after reading the terms of service and policies, that highly graphic and descriptive names of a sexual nature were strictly prohibited.
Perhaps if more gm's see this, maybe something can be done about it, if not I have to continue the complaints process as high as I have to remedy it.

--WAA DIRTY NAMEZ BURN MA EYEZ

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Re: Hymunz are Tastey!
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:59am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:11am
Print Post  

IP Logged

ShaleraDagen
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
You missed the further post which suggest that the player is trying to misspell human and the op just got their knickers in a knot.

IP Logged

furbyoats
Stormreaver Piker

One stroke at a time...

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
ShaleraDagen wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 4:59pm:
You missed the further post which suggest that the player is trying to misspell human and the op just got their knickers in a knot.

This is the case afaik. Other toons on his account are variations of Humenz/Humonz etc.

Ungood wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
Queens don't have dicks.

Atenhotep wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 at 1:56am:
I spend every evening naked in a fetal position crying because my penis is so small.

IP Logged

Eye Dash
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 8:41am
Print Post  
furbyoats wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 1:41pm:
This is the case afaik. Other toons on his account are variations of Humenz/Humonz etc.

True,it's Humans taste good from IA guild.
LOL at the OP,it's his mind that came with these perverse images he speaks of (you're not the queer-prince Denxien himself,are you?).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint