Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Douchebags (Read 929 times)
exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Douchebags
Dec 25th, 2013 at 1:50am
Print Post  
So who's the biggest douchebag on Khyber? my vote is for swaaytard

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Douchebags
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2013 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
I have lots of people on my squelch list. I have to clear it regularly so I can make room for new friends.

I can't understand how you can elect someone "the biggest douchebag" because IMHO if you don't like someone, you just avoid playing with them and then it becomes difficult to decide who is the biggest douchebag between all of them.

Some guilds have a higher rate of douchebaggery in their ranks but that's all I can say.

The Swingers Party, Majestics and Seekers of Justice first come to mind.
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2013 at 2:01pm by Illetirated »  

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Idk... but id like to hear more about this...

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Illetirated wrote on Dec 26th, 2013 at 1:57pm:
I have lots of people on my squelch list. I have to clear it regularly so I can make room for new friends.

I can't understand how you can elect someone "the biggest douchebag" because IMHO if you don't like someone, you just avoid playing with them and then it becomes difficult to decide who is the biggest douchebag between all of them.

Some guilds have a higher rate of douchebaggery in their ranks but that's all I can say.

The Swingers Party, Majestics and Seekers of Justice first come to mind.

Back when I played DDO, I would PUG 95% of the time and would often seek out the train wrecks everyone else would avoid. DDO has no challenge unless you have to drag a group of gimps through a quest with you.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Dec 27th, 2013 at 9:25am:
Back when I played DDO, I would PUG 95% of the time and would often seek out the train wrecks everyone else would avoid. DDO has no challenge unless you have to drag a group of gimps through a quest with you.

I don't mind gimps, I was one for a long time, some of my characters still are.

I don't like people who don't play as a team, those who rush ahead in EN VoN3, use the lever at the scorpion ambush and get killed because the party is locked out (most recent example).

DDO is a group game, not one where you run around for hours alone in a forest hunting small rats, medium rats, giant rats, monstrous giant rats and then genetically enhanced monstrous giant rats. People who don't understand that are most often found in the guilds I mentioned above (and others).

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 1:51am
Print Post  
Illetirated wrote on Dec 27th, 2013 at 3:54pm:
I don't mind gimps, I was one for a long time, some of my characters still are.

I don't like people who don't play as a team, those who rush ahead in EN VoN3, use the lever at the scorpion ambush and get killed because the party is locked out (most recent example).

DDO is a group game, not one where you run around for hours alone in a forest hunting small rats, medium rats, giant rats, monstrous giant rats and then genetically enhanced monstrous giant rats. People who don't understand that are most often found in the guilds I mentioned above (and others).

Toppie?

Lol, I'm kidding.  LOL!!

IP Logged

phoenix
Waterworks Kobold

Thelanis server

Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
hi welcome

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1