Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant (Read 13037 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant
Mar 27th, 2014 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/439540-New-Bug-or-my-mistake

some kid made his bta armor btc by using a masterful craftsmanship shard. no one on the other forums plays this game so he never found out that's why it occured.

feel free to go contradict cordovan if thats ur style

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Re: cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:50am
Print Post  
Hmm. The reason we've all used BtA blanks for crafting is because it remains BtA and not BtC O.o

We....we...we've been EXPLOITING?

Cry

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Share the thread please, not everyone can read the ddo forums while at work.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Rasczak wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:50am:
Hmm. The reason we've all used BtA blanks for crafting is because it remains BtA and not BtC O.o

We....we...we've been EXPLOITING?

No, the idiot in question put an Armor Kit on it, which made it BtA, and he thought that it would be enough to keep it BtA after applying Cannith Crafting Shards...

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 4:31am:
No, the idiot in question put an Armor Kit on it, which made it BtA, and he thought that it would be enough to keep it BtA after applying Cannith Crafting Shards...

Ah. That explains it. I thought that my ML 9 +6 stat items would become BTC now. Whew.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 4:31am:

alex delarge is cordovan

am i an idiot too since it stays bta

"the idiot put masterful craftsmanship on a bta item and made it btc" is what you meant to say.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:18am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:24am
Print Post  
was it bta before u  ve put kit onto it?

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:29am
Print Post  
it was a purple docent that i wanted to be able to swap around after crafting. (to look sexy on any toon) the kit was applied for the sole purpose of making it account bound.

if it was already bta prior, i would have had no need to waste tp on a kit.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:46am
Print Post  
aah, k. i simply thought u got one ugly bta docent, so u put kit on it.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:29am:
it was a purple docent that i wanted to be able to swap around after crafting. (to look sexy on any toon) the kit was applied for the sole purpose of making it account bound.

if it was already bta prior, i would have had no need to waste tp on a kit.

Maybe the invul shard u used was unbound shard? it is possible the bta(bound) shards fock up bta-due-to-armor-kit-but-previously-not-bta armor...shoo long sentence

in that case eitehr the guy can file a ticket or you exploited, in which case banhammer with EXXXXXtreme prejudice to you! Angry Grin

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
are you the same people from the mother forums thread why is ddo so hard for you

this thread asks not for questions or speculation

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
There are purple docents?  That's pretty fucking cool.  I miss my upgraded Quorforged docent.  Hot pink robots for the win.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:29pm:
are you the same people from the mother forums thread why is ddo so hard for you

this thread asks not for questions or speculation

Now i totally lost ya. And speculation is pretty much what is going on in forums, mind you , but let me reiterate the facts:

1, in the link u posted  a guy who had a bta-due to armor kit base item that became btc after cannith crafting

2, you have the same, a docent, but it remained bta

3, bta craftable base items remain bta no matter what   you do with them -this fact could be ignored

so what does it give? Maybe you used unbound shards and since armor kits had unforseen properties (is technically what evidence is suggesting), you were lucky and your docent remained bta.

Or ur docent were bta in the beginning b4 applying armor kit.

Or you also used the same bound shard but for different result (wonderful, so what?)

BUT: the fact you say "go contradict cordovan" and the thread title is: "cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant"
pretty much sets the topic's purpose on a really wierd path, and then you make the assumption that "are you the same people from the mother forums thread why is ddo so hard for you".

So just one question, is english your native language? Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2014 at 4:34pm by m4lacka »  

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 2:11pm:
So just one question, is english your native language? Roll Eyes

follow up: are you circumcised?

no-no most common
yes-yes not a surprise
yes-no - minority or RC?
no-yes - you probably know what fruit ananas is.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 5:35pm:
follow up: are you circumcised?

no-no most common
yes-yes not a surprise
yes-no - minority or RC?
no-yes - you probably know what fruit ananas is.

well tbh i totally lost what he was on about. but then again its ddo vault, so no surprise.

also, i found your comment very antisemitic, why bring in the circumcision issue?  Huh Grin

Wow.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Does anyone have a handy can of Cretin-B-Gone?

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Does anyone have a handy can of Cretin-B-Gone? 

I have some but they dont work coz you just arrived.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2014 at 6:25am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:04am:
alex delarge is cordovan

Either you are lying or you are not.  Hilarious no matter what. Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:43pm by Red Sox H8 Yankees »  

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Nice. Or not.

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:04am:
am i an idiot too since it stays bta

"the idiot put masterful craftsmanship on a bta item and made it btc" is what you meant to say.

That some strange weird stuff right there. So, you are saying that applying MC shard to lower the level will make it BtC, even though it stayed BtA with Armor Kit before?

The reason I never did this before is because I'd never waste my precious TP on a shitty lootgen in order to keep 1' item BtA.
I have farmed enough BtA blanks for this, they stay BtA even if you nuke them from orbit  Grin

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #20 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 6:24am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 11:37pm:
That some strange weird stuff right there. So, you are saying that applying MC shard to lower the level will make it BtC, even though it stayed BtA with Armor Kit before?

The reason I never did this before is because I'd never waste my precious TP on a shitty lootgen in order to keep 1' item BtA.
I have farmed enough BtA blanks for this, they stay BtA even if you nuke them from orbit  Grin

Wow you got some patience not getting upset about eighnuss calling you cordovan. Kudos to u!  Wink

Wow.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #21 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 6:46am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 2:11pm:
So just one question, is english your native language?

m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 6:06pm:
I have some but they dont work coz you just arrived.

wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #22 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 6:46am:

wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil. Cry

Wow.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #23 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:21am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #24 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:55am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:21am:
You used the Wire!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint