Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Monk gear assistance, please :) (Read 8591 times)
DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Monk gear assistance, please :)
Reply #25 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Playing a melee is definitely possible as a fleshy with heal amp, it's just so much EASIER on a Bladeforged.  I was playing a staff user with Cocoon and scrolls but after a while I switched to Bladeforged.  It was a quality of life switch.  I didn't look back.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Re: Monk gear assistance, please :)
Reply #26 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 12:50pm:
Playing a melee is definitely possible as a fleshy with heal amp, it's just so much EASIER on a Bladeforged.  I was playing a staff user with Cocoon and scrolls but after a while I switched to Bladeforged.  It was a quality of life switch.  I didn't look back.

Honestly, if I were going to play Bladeforged, I wouldn't build a pure monk, I'd splash.  I wasn't having any trouble at all with self-healing until I lost the 30% PDK gloves (damn, I wish there were a Hamp augment  Undecided ) so I reckon I'd be just fine as a human.

I'll probably try something like Munk's BF build for shits and giggles as well, but I'm a stubborn cuss and I want to maintain a pure fleshy monk, dammit!

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint