Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 12 FvS 6 Bard 2 Rogue (Read 3293 times)
Zaphear
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

12 FvS 6 Bard 2 Rogue
Jun 17th, 2014 at 8:47am
Print Post  
On my 12th life, Favored Soul.. And taking advantage of the new Bard OPness.. it was this or another Monkcher build and I'm sick of shooting crap. This isn't a pure min/max build, but more flavor for leveling fast to 20 to TR again.

Melee strength build using finesse weapons. I know..crazy right?! But, damn it's so easy to get 40+ strength by lvl 5 and with the insane crit ranges that swashbuckling gives I'm hitting almost as hard as Carnifex, but critting 10% more.

Starting stats where 16 str 14 Con 16 Cha.. dumped rest into int/dex. Int for trapping skills and Dex for whatever Dex is good for.
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2014 at 11:07am by Zaphear »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: 12 FvS 6 Bard 2 Rogue
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Zaphear wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 8:47am:
and Dex for whatever Dex is good for.

If you're using Maddmatt math? Then anything gets a 70 reflex.

Quote:
My breakdown is base 10, +14 save heroic levels, +4 save epic levels, dexterity 10 (+2 base), +3 dex tome, +11 dexterity enhancement item, +2 dexterity ship buff, +1 reflex save from ship,+10 resistance item save,+4 parry item save, + 2 good luck item save, +8 reflex save from swashbuckler enhancement+6 reflex twist from magister, +4 greater heroism.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Lol.
Maddmatt's second bard axiom : 60 Enchant is useless.
Maddmatt's Assassinate theorem : 55 Assassinate works in Stormhorns but you gotta be on Khyber.

IP Logged

Zaphear
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Should note, I went Drow for this.. mainly for the FvS Favored Weapon stuff. But now that I'm playing it I really should of just went human for the boosts/etc and fuck the favored weapons.

For now I'm going to just use Envenomed Blade and Epic Envenomed Blade for Coup De Grace.. since my DCs will be shit.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Zaphear wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:50am:
Should note, I went Drow for this.. mainly for the FvS Favored Weapon stuff. But now that I'm playing it I really should of just went human for the boosts/etc and fuck the favored weapons.

For now I'm going to just use Envenomed Blade and Epic Envenomed Blade for Coup De Grace.. since my DCs will be shit.

Why would you use epic envenomed if you meant to tr at 20?
Having fun il assume heh /yea new bard tree is fun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint