Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Melee bards (Read 7058 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Melee bards
Reply #25 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 4:30am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 4:18am:
bloody necromancer bumping a blissfully dead thread.

First page isn't a necro.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 4:34am
Print Post  
fucking take a pill, I was joking FFS

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 4:53am
Print Post  
[sarcasm]You forgot to use sarcasm tags.[/sarcasm]

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #28 - Aug 8th, 2014 at 5:16pm
Print Post  

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Aug 8th, 2014 at 5:16pm:

Very good build. Offers 1600~ hp in LD. Making play mistakes negligible mostly.

Monk and I have our builds posted in this thread from few months ago.
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400533305

A 7/7/6 split with good all around mix of HP, sneak attack 4-7d6, and Bard spells with extend.

a 13/5/2 way lower hp than the 2 above, uses improved defensive roll, dex based, imp evasion, 10-13d6 sneak.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #30 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:03am:
Very good build. Offers 1600~ hp in LD. Making play mistakes negligible mostly.

Monk and I have our builds posted in this thread from few months ago.
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400533305

A 7/7/6 split with good all around mix of HP, sneak attack 4-7d6, and Bard spells with extend.

a 13/5/2 way lower hp than the 2 above, uses improved defensive roll, dex based, imp evasion, 10-13d6 sneak.

Yea, then I found out that shield mastery + SWF is going to be nerfed quickly.

Runearm? Or orb?

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:07am:
Yea, then I found out that shield mastery + SWF is going to be nerfed quickly.

Runearm? Or orb?

I dont have any good rune arms. think TF orbs>anything. If i could make a TF rune arm then I'd prolly do that ;p Also it needs rune arm feat.

Sheild mastery nerf is annoying only because it is pointless nerf for no other reason than to nerf something so they can pretend to balance the game and nerf the wrong abilities. but it's not necessary
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:03pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #32 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:01pm:
I dont have any good rune arms. think TF orbs>anything. If i could make a TF rune arm then I'd prolly do that ;p Also it needs rune arm feat.

I do have good runearms, was thinking INT-based bard/arti/rogue, maybe 14/4/2?

The other way to go, it seems, is pure bard w/ orb, full sb/ss for evasion, Heal, and casting.

Rubbinns wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 12:01pm:
Sheild mastery nerf is annoying only because it is pointless nerf for no other reason than to nerf something so they can pretend to balance the game and nerf the wrong abilities. but it's not necessary

Sure, sure, but if you haven't gotten used to that by now.... and we still have to play the game as it is, or not at all ;(

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Aug 9th, 2014 at 1:01pm:
I do have good runearms, was thinking INT-based bard/arti/rogue, maybe 14/4/2?

The other way to go, it seems, is pure bard w/ orb, full sb/ss for evasion, Heal, and casting.

Sure, sure, but if you haven't gotten used to that by now.... and we still have to play the game as it is, or not at all ;(

havent really glanced over the arty splash or pure builds. but if you are going for the 6 ftr splits, the buckler gives that huge hp boost from stalwart tier 4.  On my 13 rogue build I'd still stay with buckler for dodge 20, and gaurdbreaking over orbs. Possibly same for pure 20.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint