Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Tinkerhell: The Uncentered Artichucker (Read 22600 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: Tinkerhell: The Uncentered Artichucker
Reply #50 - Sep 7th, 2014 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
no i have not personally checked recently.

IP Logged

Rabbit
Korthos Resident

Loves to cuddle

Reply #51 - Dec 5th, 2014 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Now that OC doesn't require the preReqs, what three feats would you all recommend?  Empower Heal for cocoons? What else? Is there room in enhancements to squeeze in the Healing D-mark?

Also, what skills seem most useful? Traps seem like an easy choice.

�
IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #52 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Another pass on this with ranged power, rogue changes, OC changes, and harper tree could be interesting.  I enjoyed running a takeoff of this before. Will have to take another look when I have more time.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #53 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Rabbit wrote on Dec 5th, 2014 at 11:18am:
Now that OC doesn't require the preReqs, what three feats would you all recommend?  Empower Heal for cocoons? What else? Is there room in enhancements to squeeze in the Healing D-mark?

Also, what skills seem most useful? Traps seem like an easy choice.

Your avatar pict is the best one i saw so far.
I literally tried to kill and scratch the bug from my laptop couple times, and every time i check this thread again

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #54 - Apr 10th, 2015 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
So I just looked at the Mechanic tree, and this build just got some nice buffs without even really changing much. Specifically:

+3 Damage from Sharpshooter
+20 Ranged Power (Fletching and Mech Reload)
+10% Ranged Alacrity (Mech Reload)
+1 SA Die (Sniper)

This is pretty impressive, all for the low low cost of about 3 AP. Also given that Shadow Dodge has probably been nerfed down to 3 Dex instead of 6, you can spend those AP in Harper instead for:

2 Dex (Cores)
+2 Damage vs Evil
6 Ranged Power
2 Dex (T3/T4)
+10 Healing Amp

This build just got much, much stronger, for almost zero trade-off. With some enhancement shuffling, so too probably did my other builds if you can stand to lose Tensers for for the Mechanic Tier 5 abilities. This build however loses the least, since it self casts Tensers as an Artificer.

And finally, since I quit just before the changes to OC, you also gain 3! Feats versus the original build from useless Power Attack, Cleave, and Great Cleave. There are lots of good choices as replacements like Weapon Focus (2 Ranged Power), Shot on the Run (3 Ranged Power), Combat Archery, Empower Healing, etc.
Enjoy.
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2015 at 6:06pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #55 - Apr 11th, 2015 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Cheers, good stuff. After reading this I logged on and just swapped to T5 LD, had a spin round an explorer area or two and yep, it is indeed a good boost. Didn't bother with looking at heroic enhancements at all and it was still a nice, immediately noticeable and sizable boost on that first number.

Plus, minor but nice secret stuff and Blitz staying up effortlessly at full stacks most of the time and almost always available again by the time it's needed.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #56 - Apr 11th, 2015 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Not sure what secret stuff you mean, though I've heard there's some fun to be had in fatesinger. And yes while blitz is much reduced at 70% (70RP at full stacks), it is virtually permanent. Not a bad trade off, and actually not so incredible that it makes other ED's still potentially interesting. I was critting on Red Names in ToEE last night for 1300+ (before any procs) with a few archers focus stances, and minimal buffs.

The only issue wth this build now is that dex hovers around a realistic 62-66, instead of up in the high 80s. But that's not the end of the world.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2015 at 11:55am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint