Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Help Me Get Completionist (Read 32120 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Help Me Get Completionist
Aug 13th, 2014 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
I'm 4 classes shy from completionist on my main. The remaining 4 I need are Pally, Arty, Barb, Bard. I have them sort of planned out to include Iconic past life as well. Bard will be Swashbuckler on Shadar-Kai and i don't need help with that. Barb will also be Shadar but not sure on splits and it can wait until they maybe revamp the class or at the very least until the new armor changes go into effect. That leaves me with an inclination to do Paladin and Artificer as Bladeforged. I guess paladin can wait until new class changes go live too.

Artificer is next. What the hell do I do? I don't want to play a Juggernaut build. I want to melee like a baws. 2 to 4 Paladin levels since it must be Bladeforged.

Any suggestions?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Re: Help Me Get Completionist
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 4:50pm:
I'm 4 classes shy from completionist on my main. The remaining 4 I need are Pally, Arty, Barb, Bard. I have them sort of planned out to include Iconic past life as well. Bard will be Swashbuckler on Shadar-Kai and i don't need help with that. Barb will also be Shadar but not sure on splits and it can wait until they maybe revamp the class or at the very least until the new armor changes go into effect. That leaves me with an inclination to do Paladin and Artificer as Bladeforged. I guess paladin can wait until new class changes go live too.

Artificer is next. What the hell do I do? I don't want to play a Juggernaut build. I want to melee like a baws. 2 to 4 Paladin levels since it must be Bladeforged.

Any suggestions?

go 2 paladin 18 sorc, and use a +20 heart Wink.

10 arti, 8 monk, 2 paladin would get you the past life. There's probably a Pastlifenmo build for that somewhere that does not require +5 hearts.

Personally, since I enjoy playing casters, I am playing my artie lives as a caster. I've bought one repeater, and promptly sold it back (as vendor trash).

As a bladeforged artificer, you could melee go 2 paladin 18 arti, and just keep casting tenser's, and you'll be fine.

For barbarian, what I did was go 9 druid 9 barbarian 2 rogue. I went rogue for the trapskills (instead of the usual 2 monk), because I love rogues. 9 druid for (limited) self heals and reaving roar. My one regret is that I could never quite rage for long. Due to my gameplay style, I usually end up being the default healer. Even as a barbarian.

For paladin, 9 paladin 9 monk 2 fvs would net you some pretty nice dps, improved evasion, stances, and the past life that you want. What I did was go 20 wizard (which was a joy! - I do love playing casters), and used my +20 heart =D.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Pally, Arty, Barb

I'm not sure how many iconic lives you have yet, but assuming you'll want all 3 Shadarkai for the +3 dodge:

Arti/ rogues are easy to mix for passive int to damage / hit, so if you don't mind repeater builds start with 8arti/6rogue and work out what you want to add from there.

Shadarkai barb = a druid based template.

I personally don't think bladeforged lives are worth the effort, either you'll be a bladeforged with good enough fort / reconstruct anyway, or the bonus fort will be too small & repair will be useless.

I am a big fan of PDK lives for the free sprint boost, and a centred paladin kensai would be easy to level -  9paladin/8fighter/3monk

If you don't need / want all 3 shadarkai lives, each subsequent PDK life increases the speed of the sprint boost, so make the barb life a PDK also.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:17pm:
I'm not sure how many iconic lives you have yet, but assuming you'll want all 3 Shadarkai for the +3 dodge:

Arti/ rogues are easy to mix for passive int to damage / hit, so if you don't mind repeater builds start with 8arti/6rogue and work out what you want to add from there.

Shadarkai barb = a druid based template.

I am a big fan of PDK lives for the free sprint boost, and a centred paladin kensai would be easy to level -  9paladin/8fighter/3monk

If you don't need / want all 3 shadarkai lives, each subsequent PDK life increases the speed of the sprint boost, so make the barb life a PDK also.

I need 2 Shadar lives to get all 3.

Already have 3 PDK. Agreed that BF lives aren't all that useful but I want them anyway for completion sake. And I love playing something that gives up 11AP to have the best healing in the game.

Will not pew pew. Ewww.

I want to swing swords, quarterstaff or monks only. I compromised with Wolf form because it's so good. Loath the 2wf animations with dual wielding. Except that cool little twilr they do with their main hand weapon before swinging it. That's awesome, but not enough to make up for the rest of that.

I was leaning on your druid templates during my Monk, Fighter and Druid lives. Currently doing that for my Ranger life. So I guess I can do that for Barb. If I hurry I can squeeze in 9brb/9drd/2ranger and get the swf/2wf wolf for that too, again, but I'll pass on that for now. I may as well do that for Arty life getting swf feat as 4th lv arty bonus. 9 arty 9 druid 2 ranger, but i want the Bladeforged lives ;p

9 Artificer for Armor of Speed, some Paladin levels, and the rest is a toss up. 5 or so levels of Rogue for staff master?

« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:39pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Well that makes it clearer:

2 shadar kai lives & 2 Bladeforged lives.

Shadarkai has to be bard / barb to save you LR's.

For the barb if you're sick of druids, the next best thing is going to be a bardbarian swashbuckler. 8barb/8bard/4rogue
feats: Swf >precision >shield mastery >iswf >icrit >extend >GSWF >Quicken >Ishield> Emp heal

Bladeforged:
Pally life = Centred kensai, 9paladin/8fighter/3monk, fits what you want and is relatively efficient.  3-7 too many paladin levels, but that's the price you're paying for the past life, fortunately the fighter monk combo will carry you.

BF Arti = 10arti/6monk/4pally staff build logic:
-you can't do 9/9/2 or it's a monk life.
-there's no justifiable enough reasons to get monk levels 7/8.
-4th pally saves you fucking around with twists for divine might.
- 10th arti nets the next +scrolls tier for those nifty spells like fireshield and Tensors.
- 6 paladin for the stance requires you to give up shadowfade or armor of speed

Sadly, an arti staff build would have made for a great shadarkai, 9arti/6monk/5rogue, pity a barb bladeforged costs 2 LR's.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:04pm by Munkenmo »  

PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:16pm:
go 2 paladin 18 sorc, and use a +20 heart Wink.

10 arti, 8 monk, 2 paladin would get you the past life. There's probably a Pastlifenmo build for that somewhere that does not require +5 hearts.

Personally, since I enjoy playing casters, I am playing my artie lives as a caster. I've bought one repeater, and promptly sold it back (as vendor trash).

As a bladeforged artificer, you could melee go 2 paladin 18 arti, and just keep casting tenser's, and you'll be fine.

For barbarian, what I did was go 9 druid 9 barbarian 2 rogue. I went rogue for the trapskills (instead of the usual 2 monk), because I love rogues. 9 druid for (limited) self heals and reaving roar. My one regret is that I could never quite rage for long. Due to my gameplay style, I usually end up being the default healer. Even as a barbarian.

For paladin, 9 paladin 9 monk 2 fvs would net you some pretty nice dps, improved evasion, stances, and the past life that you want. What I did was go 20 wizard (which was a joy! - I do love playing casters), and used my +20 heart =D.

I have  2xWiz, 3xFvs, and one of sorc and cleric lives done. Those were a long time ago, when i started playing around 18~ months ago. And they were used solely to grind out heroic lives because back then that was the thing all the cool kids were doing. I wont be going back to casters for a while.

I can wait until new Paladin pass comes so i dont feel like I am missing out on anything new. Your Barb split is what i was thinking of initially, but if Ranger can still bypass SWF lockout I'll trade Evasion for the 30% speed.

As for the Arty life. I wanted either kensei Keen Edge or Staff Specialization for the crit increase. But the kensei build wont have stances or be centered. So that puts more leverage into Staff Specialization.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:54pm:
For the barb if you're sick of druids, the next best thing is going to be a bardbarian swashbuckler. 8barb/8bard/4rogue

That looks good. I have around 10 displace clickies, and infi haste pots from evestar. Feel like I can drop down to 5 Bard levels. FoM pots/Boots covered, as well as DW clickies/Pots. Not much reason for me to take that many Bard levels other than CDG, Second Skin and the best melee enhancement evar in Exploit Weakness.

BF Arti = 10arti/6monk/4pally staff build logic:
-you can't do 9/9/2 or it's a monk life.
-there's no justifiable enough reasons to get monk levels 7/8.
-4th pally saves you fucking around with twists for divine might.
- 10th arti nets the next +scrolls tier for those nifty spells like fireshield and Tensors.
- 6 paladin for the stance requires you to give up shadowfade or armor of speed

Sadly, an arti staff build would have made for a great shadarkai, 9arti/6monk/5rogue, pity a barb bladeforged costs 2 LR's.

I feel like i would rather have staff alacrity as well and nab evasion from the rogue levels, while also maybe getting imp uncanny dodge

How does 10/8rogue/2 sound?
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:10pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:08pm:
How does 10/8rogue/2 sound?

I prefer 6monk for earthstance, shadowfade, quick recall.  The 8 rogue is too much of a glass cannon for my liking.

It's about preference and difficulty though, if you're only running EH who gives a fuck about defense.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:28pm:
I prefer 6monk for earthstance, shadowfade, quick recall.  The 8 rogue is too much of a glass cannon for my liking.

It's about preference and difficulty though, if you're only running EH who gives a fuck about defense.

I will be in EE at cap. But, yeah low PRR will be an issue. I have 3 Divine epic lives and 3 PDk lives for 18 prr there. 24 item. dont really know where the rest will come from.  Maybe 9 arty 6 pally 5 rogue?

Also, shadow armor is giving me blur notice overhead. wtf? why is it blur and not ghostly? Havent tested to see if the same is true of Eidolons Necklace and Epic Stalker Ring. I dont own EE Treads and I do have Shadow raid bracers, but the spot is reserved for Skirmisher Bracers so that rules out Treads and Dumathion's bracers.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:44pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Narrowed arty life down to 9/6/5.

This set up gets me to 90-ish PRR.

Level 28 Lawful Good Bladeforged Male
(6 Paladin / 5 Rogue / 9 Artificer / 8 Epic)
Hit Points: 404
Spell Points: 1019

BAB: 15/15/20/25/25
Fortitude: 20
Reflex: 17
Will: 15

Starting    
Abilities    Base Stats   
(36 Point)    (Level 1)      
Strength           16             
Dexterity          10               
Constitution       16               
Intelligence       14                
Wisdom              6               
Charisma           16               

Tomes Used
+4 Int, rest +5

Level 1 (Paladin)
Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Lord of Blades 
Feat: (Selected) Power Attack

Level 2 (Paladin)

Level 3 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Cleave

Level 4 (Rogue)

Level 5 (Rogue)

Level 6 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave

Level 7 (Rogue)

Level 8 (Paladin)

Level 9 (Paladin)
Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting

Level 10 (Paladin)

Level 11 (Paladin)

Level 12 (Artificer)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 13 (Artificer)

Level 14 (Artificer)

Level 15 (Artificer)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting
Feat: (Artificer Bonus) Quicken Spell

Level 16 (Artificer)

Level 17 (Artificer)

Level 18 (Artificer)
Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting

Level 19 (Artificer)
Feat: (Artificer Bonus) Improved Critical Slashing

Level 20 (Artificer)

Level 21 (Epic)
Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
Feat: (Selected) Dodge

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 27 (Epic)
Feat: (Selected) Epic: Epic Damage Reduction

Level 28 (Epic)
Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting

« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 1:55am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
A bladeforged arti that doesn't have reconstruct? I'd reconsider your AP investments.

Ditch weapon aptitude, and less ranks in repair amp, picking up recon.
Your not a dex build, So ditch shadow dodge, pick up hasteboost instead. (can be used simultaneously with power of the forge)
Ditch the ap spent on remove disease, spend it on exalted smite instead.

Mithral body will seriously reduce your dodge bonus for fuck all PRR, you're probably better off without it, given none of the meta's are particularly useful for a melee arti, i'd either go with eschew or a skill focus.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
thx Monk, I didnt ctach most of these things off hand.

Munkenmo wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:49pm:
A bladeforged arti that doesn't have reconstruct? I'd reconsider your AP investments.

didnt even notice i did that, im retarded.

not a dex build, So ditch shadow dodge, pick up hasteboost instead.

Was mostly for dodge and i guess few points in ref. And needs filler points to get to 30AP anyway. Rather get Haste boost in LD.

Ditch the ap spent on remove disease, spend it on exalted smite instead
Yeah makes sense I dont need grt resto as BF anyway. I can cover any other debuffs with crimson nightshade pots.

Mithral body will seriously reduce your dodge bonus for fuck all PRR, you're probably better off without it, given none of the meta's are particularly useful for a melee arti, i'd either go with eschew or a skill focus.

thanks, didnt know mithral would screw with my dodge. rather get dodge as high as possible and lose out on the 10 prr.. No clue what i wanted for metas and the rest of the arty bonus feats dont entice me either. figured quicken for reduced sla animation. Eschew saves me few inv slots kinda meh.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:07pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:04pm:
didnt know mithral would screw with my dodge

It's light armor with a +5 max dex bonus, ie 5 dodge cap, with some feats / gear / enhancements & lithe you could probably get it up to an 18cap....
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:50am by Munkenmo »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Pally life = Centered kensai, 9paladin/8fighter/3monk

Do this. It was surprisingly awesome.

I rolled it a while ago just for the past lives and liked it so much I ran the exact same build through another life.

You get enough feats to take OC, GTHF, and GMoF at the same time.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:05am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:46am:
Do this. It was surprisingly awesome.

I rolled it a while ago just for the past lives and liked it so much I ran the exact same build through another life.

You get enough feats to take OC, GTHF, and GMoF at the same time.

The new paladin changes are exciting. 15 pally for Holy Sword, Zeal, Divine Might, OC line. Staff build with 2 rogue for alacrity and some sneak attack. 2 or 3 levels of something else probably monk for stances. Just need to grind out this boring arty life. Sad that I have 9 levels of arty and i dont want to take any of the enhancements from their trees.

Maybe 15/3 arty/2rogue bastard sword swf? have to see the new changes before i decide. Or some split with Ranger levels for manyshot and free 2wf. lot of options seems like
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2014 at 7:11am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Ameilorating strike helps a great deal for raging barbs.
I'd consider twf 10 barb, 6 ranger, 4 cleric.

You'll get the benefits of Ameilorating Strike (main hand, off hand, possibly double strike) while having nice boosts to damage (rage, frenzy, ranger duel wielding goodies, haste boost and divine might at epic levels when you can twist bane of undeath) and good defences (warpriest domain, tempest duel wielding prr).

I think it's a pretty good barb pl build though I did my barb lives on completionists toons by the bank  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 8:10am:
Ameilorating strike helps a great deal for raging barbs.
I'd consider twf 10 barb, 6 ranger, 4 cleric.

You'll get the benefits of Ameilorating Strike (main hand, off hand, possibly double strike) while having nice boosts to damage (rage, frenzy, ranger duel wielding goodies, haste boost and divine might at epic levels when you can twist bane of undeath) and good defences (warpriest domain, tempest duel wielding prr).

I think it's a pretty good barb pl build though I did my barb lives on completionists toons by the bank  Roll Eyes

If by the time I finish my Pally and Bard lives and they still havent updated barbs. I'll just druid or swashbuckler template them. I wont actually use rage ability aside from pots and primal scream anyhow. Swashbuckler seems to me the most OP tree for heroic melees.

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:08pm
Print Post  

Any suggestions?

You've got some options with that,
Option 1. If you've heard of the shurikannikn build you could do 8/6/6 (8 of the past life feat 6monk and then 6 wizard [for ddoor and permatensors])

option 2. Since you have to get bladeforged PLs along with the paladin and artificer and you are wanting a melee build you should go 12pally,6monk, 2fighter levels (go with staff specialization in henshin) and similar to get the arty pastlife. (12arty/6monk then either 2 fighter for feats or 2 pally for moar saves)

But these options aren't worth any value if you have nice exp stones  Grin

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
froggy wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:08pm:
But these options aren't worth any value if you have nice exp stones

Tongue

I tr'd into a past life modified Zeus build. 9 arty/6 pally/ 5 rogue. Arty is so useless for this build that i gimped myself 9 levels ;(

froggy wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:08pm:
12pally,6monk, 2fighter

I'll wait until new pass on Pallys goes live. In meantime I can do Bard swashbuckler next because I really enjoyed my rogue swashbuckler life.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:34pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 3:32pm:
I'll wait until new pass on Pallys goes live.

I'd wager that once they nerf down the initial proposal, you'd still be better off as a centered kensai.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 11:07pm:
I'd wager that once they nerf down the initial proposal, you'd still be better off as a centered kensai.

Debatable. If it stays close to how it is now then you get the critical range without having to take 4 feats, you get OC line with reduced feat requirements, Zeal spell. Staff wielding centered with 15% alacrity on a small rogue splash.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 11:46pm:
Staff wielding centered with 15% alacrity on a small rogue splash.

I'd still rather be a centred Kensai weilding an Esos.  Try as I might, I never really enjoyed using staves.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:44am:
I'd still rather be a centred Kensai weilding an Esos.  Try as I might, I never really enjoyed using staves.

Yeah im not into staves much because they break easily, but i do like the look and swing animations. The huge doublestrikes cant hurt either. I have a centered kensei alt 9mnk/8ftr/3fvs. It's beastly, but only so much sword swinging i can take.

The kensei 9p/8f/3m loses out on doublestrike from Quickstrike, Lightning Mace, and Zeal. Trading that for around 4-5 more damage from feats, enhancement, and much higher base damage. TF is better than ESoS at cap anyway. Im not sure if greatsword is faster than quarterstaff when the 15% alacrity is included. Staves also allow for glancing blows on cleaves now too.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2014 at 1:12am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #23 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 1:11am:
Staves also allow for glancing blows on cleaves now too.

Oh really?  That's good to know.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:22am
Print Post  
I want to melee like a baws.

I guess if you have a sireth and splash deep enough for staff specialization, it could compete. Otherwise you are missing out on the 13-20 crit range and all those delicious unscaling critical effects.

Even if you don't have an eSoS, the +W goes bonkers with eAGA or Skybreaker equiped. (weapon attachment, dance of flowers, improved power attack, etc.) The base damage numbers are insane. TF Falchion is readily available if you are going to play at cap.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint