Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Help Me Get Completionist (Read 32179 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Help Me Get Completionist
Reply #25 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:28am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:22am:
I guess if you have a sireth and splash deep enough for staff specialization, it could compete

If Holy Sword works with Staff then it's just like staff specialization. as it is now it is better than keen edge. Aside from one with the blade centering bonuses which are better for swords axes and other things that cant normally be centered.

I have a sireth but i feel TF tier 3 staff is better.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2014 at 2:29am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #26 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Ill admit, dint read anything but "Get me completionist, i need abcd lives still"

8 barb/6 bard/6 fighter - Swashbuckling Defender

8 Bard/6 Fighter/6 anything - ^

10 Artie/8 bard/2 anything - Swashbuckling Engineer - Enough ap for Fusilade if you decide to range instead of melee. Personally all 3 builds use Swashbuckler + Envenomed Blade/Cormyrian Paralyzer SS.

Pally is a lil different. I would go Dex build ofc, cuz i love dex builds Cheesy

8 Pally, 6 Rogue, 6 monk - Roughly 56 Sustainable unbuffed dex by lvl 16, not sure how how you can typically get Str unbuffed at that point. But if you do Pally last, you might not need to worry about Str for OC .

That being said, I did these builds for 9 lives, and blazed through them without hating the base class at all. Very strong defense on the base Bard/Barb builds with Everlasting Sap on everything due to the swashbuckler shield. Soloed just about everythign with them 2-4 levels under the quest level. (Elite Demon Den at 15 "solo" Needed to use 2 hires for the final blow on 2 of the djin Cheesy)
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:49am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:48am:
8 barb/6 bard/6 fighter - Swashbuckling Defender

Yeah i figured I would either swashbuckler or druid hack that life unless they update it before i get there.

10 Artie/8 bard/2 anything - Swashbuckling Engineer

Im on this life currently but it's a bladeforged stick build. Did druid deep chain last night at lv 16 cos the xp sucks and I was bored apparently

8 Pally, 6 Rogue, 6 monk

I really dont want to do the life before pally changes come out. When they do I'll go 14-15 levels for holy sword and zeal.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #28 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:30pm:
I really dont want to do the life before pally changes come out. When they do I'll go 14-15 levels for holy sword and zeal.

Your faith in turbines ability to release a working new system astounds me.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 8:54pm:
Your faith in turbines ability to release a working new system astounds me.

gotta look forward to something. even if it's a lie Sad

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #30 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 10:31pm:
gotta look forward to something. even if it's a lie Sad

You can look forward to it, just don't count on it.

Pally 8/ranger 6/monk 6 also works well if you've got monkcher gear.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #31 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 6:08pm:
and infi haste pots from evestar.. FoM pots

I missed the memo on these. How and where?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #32 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:10am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 10:48am:

Commendations > Vendor > Potions.. Duh?

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #33 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:11am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 10:48am:

commendations trade-ins.

You'll need wiz, cleric, villager, pdk comms.

You can farm them. Or make them multiply magically by some secret method. Either way, they're in eveningstar.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #34 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
thanks N

Potion of lasting haste = war wizard comm

didn't see a FoM pot from the vendors
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2014 at 9:53pm by FakeStrake »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 9:25pm:
didn't see a FoM pot from the vendors

cards. Eternal Pot of FoM 10mins.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #36 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Ah thanks

Well, learning about the war wizard haste pot is not bad. Beats the 30 sec Eberron pots

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 2:35am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 12:42am:
Ah thanks

Well, learning about the war wizard haste pot is not bad. Beats the 30 sec Eberron pots

There are also Panacea pots from House P. As well as having Fire/Ice Shield pots there. That House is not fucking around when it comes to its turn ins!

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #38 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Yeah started checking out the vendors to see what's out there. One of those things that I run pass and wouldn't bother to check until someone triggers a reason to look, and wouldn't know the item exists.

Seems like it reduces UMDs value. Not complaining, I love the convenience. But had no idea all these valuable effects were available in pot form

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 4:12am
Print Post  
This is where my enhancements are at now for the arty life.  Almost capped will show character sheet and gear when at lv28.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #40 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 4:12am:
This is where my enhancements are at now for the arty life.  Almost capped will show character sheet and gear when at lv28.

http://i.imgur.com/OJk6o40.jpg

KotC sucks.

I would put all of those points into TA or BF trees.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 6:30am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 5:48am:
KotC sucks.

I would put all of those points into TA or BF trees.

I need Divine Might. the rest is just filler though so i went with slight boost to undead damage. 2d6 against evil and 4d6 against undead.

What else is there in TA or BF tree that im going to use? Weapon Attachment isnt feasible when Im scrolling Tensers, GH, and swapping to Displace clickie staves. I dont need more HP, I dont have a way to make mobs helpeless for No mercy, and +2 to str doesnt equal out to the 2d6 or 4d6 im getting in KotC cores.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2014 at 6:31am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #42 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:00am
Print Post  
You don't need divine might. You're not using tactics and it only adds 1.5 damage per 4 cha above 10 (14-16 if you have insightful Str gear.)

Unless you maxxed Cha, weapon attachment/handling + TA Str is bound to be more dps. Then you can use the leftover points to get wings.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:00am:
weapon attachment/handling + TA Str is bound to be more dps. Then you can use the leftover points to get wings.

I didnt max Charisma but it should hit 36~ at cap. I wont be using Weapon Attach. I cant displace clickie because I scroll tensers and swap weapons to do so. And what are wings?
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #44 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
As for the displacement and GH, those are available in other slots.

Tenser's is nice, but you should be able to reattach after recasting it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am:
, those are available in other slots.

I have 10 staves, so that is out of the question.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #46 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:10am:
I didnt max Charisma but it should hit 36~ at cap. I wont be using Weapon Attach. I cant displace clickie because I scroll tensers and swap weapons to do so. And what are wings?

36 is around the break even point (doing the math in my head).

I was referring to the tier 5 acrobat ability that simulates abundant step. I think it's called "vault".

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:14am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:12am:
tier 5 acrobat ability that simulates abundant step. I think it's called "vault"

I dont want that. Not a fan of it. Is Weapon Attachment and 2 str points better than 2d6+ Divine Might of 14~?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #48 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Are you using sireth? Weapon attachment adds 3.5 dmg and handling adds 2.7 per swing in that case. 2 str is 1.5, so 7.7 total. (5 free points to spend with these chosen)

Your DM comes out to 7.5 after insightful str gear...I'm not sure how much you want to value the conditional damage.

I guess DM comes out ahead if you're only using TF stcks.

Still I hate taking it, it's so damn expensive.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:58am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 26th, 2014 at 7:51am:
Are you using sireth? Weapon attachment adds 3.5 dmg and handling adds 2.7 per swing in that case. 2 str is 1.5, so 7.7 total. (5 free points to spend with these chosen)

Your DM comes out to 7.5 after insightful str gear...I'm not sure how much you want to value the conditional damage.

I guess DM comes out ahead if you're only using TF stcks.

Still I hate taking it, it's so damn expensive.

Thanks for the help btw. Im using Sireth, but plan on swapping to TF at 28. Im not sure the crit range makes up for the TF procs though. 2d6 bane vs. evil isnt all that conditional considering everything at end game is evil or undead(4d6 in that case)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint