Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Help Me Get Completionist (Read 32192 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Help Me Get Completionist
Reply #75 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 9:41am
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 9:40am:
Well that happens when you put selfies on iCloud.

Wait until you get to my nudes, bro

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #76 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 9:48am
Print Post  
i'm tiptoeing arond that folder

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #77 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 9:41am:
Wait until you get to my nudes, bro

Searching...

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #78 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Is there a compelling reason to go pure?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Oyster
Korthos Resident

I Love Oysters!

Reply #79 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 3:07am
Print Post  
Why choose SWF and Shield Mastery together without Bard levels?

You know that SWF doesn't work with shields unless you have T3 Swashbuckler for bucklers, right?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #80 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
You still get the doublestrike if you have an orb equipped.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:56am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 12:13am:
Is there a compelling reason to go pure?

The capstone. 10 Melee power, +4 Charisma, +2 to damage and spells saves vs evil, 8d6 light damage per hit that scales with 100 melee power. Not sure what splash gives that. The level 18 capstone was main reason I went swf. It deals 500dmg to undeads on vorpals and with pswf bringing it to 19-20 I felt the dps against undeads was too good to pass up for the new content.

Oyster wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 3:07am:
Why choose SWF and Shield Mastery together without Bard levels?

You know that SWF doesn't work with shields unless you have T3 Swashbuckler for bucklers, right?

Orb gives me 20% doublestrike, extra red slots, devotion 150, and Clavus told me it even works for Dragon's Edge 35% fort bypass, and Dragonic Reinvigoration.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:56am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #82 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:56am:
it even works for Dragon's Edge 35% fort bypass

As a guy who has a TF shortsword offhand for shuritosser I confirm this. No bleeding damage, though.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 8:59am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:56am:
The capstone. 10 Melee power, +4 Charisma, +2 to damage and spells saves vs evil, 8d6 light damage per hit that scales with 100 melee power. Not sure what splash gives that. The level 18 capstone was main reason I went swf. It deals 500dmg to undeads on vorpals and with pswf bringing it to 19-20 I felt the dps against undeads was too good to pass up for the new content.

Orb gives me 20% doublestrike, extra red slots, devotion 150, and Clavus told me it even works for Dragon's Edge 35% fort bypass, and Dragonic Reinvigoration.

18 doublestrike Tongue 11 from shield feats + 7 from legendary SM twist
devotion, fort bypass and reinvigoration in off hand are extremely handy, I'm especially fond of reinvigoration, it adds a quite a bit of dps (extra boosts and smite + regenerating them).

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 8:59am:
18 doublestrike

showing 20 on char. sheet display for me.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:10am:
showing 20 on char. sheet display for me.

I noticed an extra 2% appearing too at some point, but I don't get it constantly. Not really sure  about the cause.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:19am:
I noticed an extra 2% appearing too at some point, but I don't get it constantly. Not really sure  about the cause.

I have nothing except maybe ship buffs? Not sure either. Really happy with the build. On live mytoon will be sitting at 49-51 doublestrike, 210 prr. I win!!

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:29am:
I have nothing except maybe ship buffs? Not sure either. Really happy with the build. On live mytoon will be sitting at 49-51 doublestrike, 210 prr. I win!!

Hmm,  there is a ship buff providing 2% doubleshot... should test a bit

49-51? skirmisher bracers?

P.S. you can't win with that stubby fugly axe Tongue

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:52am:
you can't win with that stubby fugly axe

Haha! Swapped back to Basratd sword for the 13-20 crit range in DC. Posted pcs on Mirror thread here in main section.

Limpgimp wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 9:52am:
49-51? skirmisher bracers?

20 with Orb Mastery and ship buff.
9 from 3 martial epic lives
12 from Battlerager's Harness
10 Zeal
(10 boosted with 10 stacks Celestial Fervor- theoretically)
(100 boosted with Zeal of Righteousness)

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #89 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 10:06pm:
U23 Pally build.

Will be tring into this on live. This was a 34 pt build on lam, with 1 pally PL, and 1 Divine EPL for Brace +1.

LV1 SWF, Shield Mastery
LV3 Bastard Prof
LV6 ISWF
LV9 Imp Crit
LV12 GSWF
LV15 Precision
LV18 Emp Heal
LV21 OC
LV24 Imp Shield Mastery
LV26 PSWF
LV27 Blinding Speed
LV28 P2WF

I thought they only removed the 23 str and gr. cleave requirement from OC? Did they really remove both cleaves and PA? Thats awesome.. Or terrible.. Not sure so I'm going with awesome Cheesy

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #90 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:32pm:
Did they really remove both cleaves and PA? Thats awesome..

Power attack and cleave were never a pre-req for overwhelming critical.

Power attack and cleave are a pre-req for Great cleave.

Great cleave was the pre-req for Overwhelming critical.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:32pm:
I thought they only removed the 23 str and gr. cleave requirement from OC? Did they really remove both cleaves and PA? Thats awesome.. Or terrible.. Not sure so I'm going with awesome Cheesy

Sort of. Munk explained it further.

If anyone is looking to play this build, I suggest go human. You lose 2 feats on BF. One from having to take adam body and the other from not getting human bonus feat.

Divine Crusader also has synergy with humans with high hamp.

Take the full consecration line. The ability heals for a 150-200 a tick, deals fire and good damage(fire spell power augment increases both), ticks for bane damage up to 25% of mob's current hp, gives 10% to damage, heals equal to the cr of each slain mob. Combined with Aura debuffing mobs for up to -25 attack damage.

Threat range increase on any weapon and it stacks with everything.

All that on a prr of 180 or more and a dr 30/60.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:36pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:33pm:
heals equal to the cr of each slain mob

No Remorse : Whenever an enemy who was recently affected by your Aura of Purification is slain, nearby allies are healed for Positive Energy equal to the CR of the slain enemy. Passive: +25 sp, +10 hp.

ticks for bane damage up to 25% of mob's current hp

Castigation : Your Aura of Purification also harms nearby enemies, dealing Bane damage every 3 seconds. Non-bosses take damage equal to 1% of their current health for each stack of Purification they have. Bosses instead take 1d6 Bane damage per stack of Purification. Bug: Bosses take no damage from this aura.

Mostly nitpicking, but those 2 have nothing to do with consecration.

If anyone is looking to play this build, I suggest go human. You lose 2 feats on BF. One from having to take adam body and the other from not getting human bonus feat.

Practically 1 feat, since empower healing, while not strictly needed, is hard to pass by. YMMV.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 9:49am:
Practically 1 feat, since empower healing, while not strictly needed, is hard to pass by.

Yeah I meant from that list of feats on the build I had on lama(ugg quoted). If going Bladeforged. There isn't room to pick up that exact set up even if swapping empower for quicken.

I will eventually get around to going human again. For now I am missing 1 baldeforged, 2 shadar, and 3 sunelf to complete my iconic lives.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:13am:
baldeforged

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 at 11:21am:

Hahah. It's true, I never pick hair option on them.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #96 - Dec 26th, 2014 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 4:50pm:
I'm 4 classes shy from completionist on my main. The remaining 4 I need are Pally, Arty, Barb, Bard.

Updating this. Got sort of sidetracked with a few builds and tring alt a few times. TR'd the alt into Zeus then into pally. And tr'd main a few times since then from arty into pally then 3rd monk life for tree, got 2 bard lives done, a 2nd sorc life- currently. Along the way managed to snag 2nd shadar kai life, 3rd bladeforged life, and 1 sun elf. 

Still havent done barb. Guess I go roll occult slayer dwarf and get my completion feat unlocked. Not in much of a rush because I finally got to try out and the hang of shiradi sorc build. Borrowed from Atomicmew's thread mostly. Just Rewards procs like crazy off missile spam, enough to cast free hellballs and energy bursts. Actually feels like exploiting ;p

Thank you everyone for the help.
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2014 at 4:10pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #97 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Occult slayer is a flavor build.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 6:59am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:27am:
Occult slayer is a flavor build.

yeah, but im uber, so

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint