Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks. (Read 26848 times)
Cetus
Ex Member

Re: Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks.
Reply #25 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:06am
Print Post  
This is gold.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:40am
Print Post  
What that everyone knows you are a whiner? or that you can't change with the updates? or that your 15 mins is over?

They all seem pretty valuable to me, almost makes me regret the number of times I carried you in the last year.

Learn some humility or you won't have any friends left, just in case you didn't notice how many of us have you on squelch now.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:40am:
What that everyone knows you are a whiner? or that you can't change with the updates? or that your 15 mins is over?

They all seem pretty valuable to me, almost makes me regret the number of times I carried you in the last year.

Learn some humility or you won't have any friends left, just in case you didn't notice how many of us have you on squelch now.

Carried me?

Unlikely

Also - its your business if you want to squelch me. I'm one person who states an opinion. You're conflating it with whining simply because you happen to disagree.

Anyway, I easily changed with the times. See my latest class icon?

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:04am
Print Post  
Well since you have asked for this:

Yes, I and the others have carried you, often.

You only want to assume I disagree with your position because I called you out for whining Cetus, but that is just a  lazy simple self-serving conclusion.

The fact is that you don't have any real idea of where I stand on the changes. This is because I have only posted about how much your behavior, inflexibility, and child-like need for public regard bothers me. Nothing about the changes themselves, good or bad.

While I'm being upfront I should take a moment to mention that I also find your need to make inflated claims concerning your education rather disappointing, and ill advised.

I have always believed in loyalty to one's friends, guilds, even party.  But I must say watching you prance about here and on the MoTher-boards has really tested me and other's resolve, and finally forced me to put it aside here.

That little bit of lime-light you received for appropriating everyone's work into your eponymous build really spoiled and changed you. As your own self-regard grew, your common courtesy and overall team-play competence fell.

Worst of all, you put several of us in a position where we have had to make excuses for your behavior and outlandish claims and belly-aching. A bigger man, or a wiser one at least wouldn't have let it get this far.

Poor form Cetus, very poor form.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:07am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:04am:
Well since you have asked for this:

Yes, I and the others have carried you, often.

You only want to assume I disagree with your position because I called you out for whining Cetus, but that is just a  lazy simple self-serving conclusion.

The fact is that you don't have any real idea of where I stand on the changes. This is because I have only posted about how much your behavior, inflexibility, and child-like need for public regard bothers me. Nothing about the changes themselves, good or bad.

While I'm being upfront I should take a moment to mention that I also find your need to make inflated claims concerning your education rather disappointing, and ill advised.

I have always believed in loyalty to one's friends, guilds, even party.  But I must say watching you prance about here and on the MoTher-boards has really tested me and other's resolve, and finally forced me to put it aside here.

That little bit of lime-light you received for appropriating everyone's work into your eponymous build really spoiled and changed you. As your own self-regard grew, your common courtesy and overall team-play competence fell.

Worst of all, you put several of us in a position where we have had to make excuses for your behavior and outlandish claims and belly-aching. A bigger man, or a wiser one at least wouldn't have let it get this far.

You are practically dead wrong on all accounts. In addition, you've mentioned "carrying me". Yet, I don't recognize the name hag master. You aren't making a good case for yourself from that vantage point, especially since you also misjudged me. Doesn't sound like a person who is well acquainted with me.

I mean...child-like need for public regard? Seriously? I mean, all of this attention is great and all, but if I may display a moment of honesty here - I just like arguing and trolling. I don't give a shit about public attention in a game.

Anyway, I'd love to further test your resolve.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:44am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 4:04am:

And, I'm sorry - but I just HAVE to single this out so that I can ask the question:

What exactly have I done that is so poor form? Some of the major beef around here is revolving around my position on SWF. Well, who the hell is whining now? Get over it. I'm one person stating an opinion - if you want to blame me for it, go ahead - but be aware of the possibility that there might be other factors influencing the devs' decision.

In any case, please continue...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
- I just like arguing and trolling.

Is that what the cool kids are calling crying like a little bitch these days? Trolling? Oh, ok.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:19am
Print Post  
Quote:

You are practically dead wrong on all accounts. In addition, you've mentioned "carrying me". Yet, I don't recognize the name hag master. You aren't making a good case for yourself from that vantage point, especially since you also misjudged me. Doesn't sound like a person who is well acquainted with me.

I mean...child-like need for public regard? Seriously? I mean, all of this attention is great and all, but if I may display a moment of honesty here - I just like arguing and trolling. I don't give a shit about public attention in a game.

Anyway, I'd love to further test your resolve.

Cetus, you like arguing and trolling for the attention they garner, that is why you do it. You have become addicted to attention at the cost of a previously decent personality. That addiction is why you clap hands like thrilled 7 year old when you see any type of posts about yourself, be they good or bad. For example, you refer to two pages of posts that insult you and question your motives as "gold". Instead of taking the opportunity for some much needed introspection you are just thrilled that you are a "topic".

You have stopped seeing the difference between good and bad attention, you're just happy as long as it is attention, even if that attention only suggests you eat a bag of dicks.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:31am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
And, I'm sorry - but I just HAVE to single this out so that I can ask the question:

What exactly have I done that is so poor form? Some of the major beef around here is revolving around my position on SWF. Well, who the hell is whining now? Get over it. I'm one person stating an opinion - if you want to blame me for it, go ahead - but be aware of the possibility that there might be other factors influencing the devs' decision.

In any case, please continue...

You again miss the point, on purpose I suspect. My "beef" is with your behavior, not any particular stance you have taken on SWF.

You're simply whining here that you are not whining, that is poor form.
  You insist on using the demagoguery of the victim, that is poor form.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:27am:
  You again miss the point, on purpose I suspect. My "beef" is with your behavior, not any particular stance you have taken on SWF.

You're simply whining here that you are not whining, that is poor form.
  You insist on using the demagoguery of the victim, that is poor form.

Alright, lets try this...

Yes, I'm whining. Now that that's out of the way...

All of the folks on the vault are having fun just as I am, if my behavior doesn't agree with your expectations for me, then tough shit. I know what I'm doing, contrary to popular belief. I'm not saying this just to be rebellious, I'm saying it because my behavior on the mother forums simply won't change as long as I maintain any interest in this game.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:19am:
  Cetus, you like arguing and trolling for the attention they garner, that is why you do it. You have become addicted to attention at the cost of a previously decent personality. That addiction is why you clap hands like thrilled 7 year old when you see any type of posts about yourself, be they good or bad. For example, you refer to two pages of posts that insult you and question your motives as "gold". Instead of taking the opportunity for some much needed introspection you are just thrilled that you are a "topic".

You have stopped seeing the difference between good and bad attention, you're just happy as long as it is attention, even if that attention only suggests you eat a bag of dicks.

Holy shit!  major snooty burn!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked  thrilled seven year-old? that was just mean man!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Cetus:
              Cetus reading his name in a thread!!
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2014 at 5:46pm by »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Holy shit!  major snooty burn!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked  thrilled seven year-old? that was just mean man!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Cetus:
              Cetus reading his name in a thread!!

Lol, ok that one was pretty funny

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:24am
Print Post  
So...that's it?

C'mon folks, my balls are heavy again.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #38 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
So...that's it?

You suck.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
So...that's it?

Not worth the effort to write anything new:

Hag Master wrote on Oct 5th, 2014 at 7:19am:
   You have become addicted to attention at the cost of a previously decent personality. That addiction is why you clap hands like thrilled 7 year old when you see any type of posts about yourself, be they good or bad.

What I am trying to convey to you is that You have become pathetic.  Really, a embarrassment to those who once considered themselves your friends, or acquaintances.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:17am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #40 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
So...that's it?

I would be impressed if you uploaded a video how you suck your own heavy balls.

But for real, i would like to do that myself, not flexible enough... I blame ddo

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:15am:
Not worth the effort to write anything new:

What I am trying to convey to you is that You have become pathetic.  Really, a embarrassment to those who once considered themselves your friends, or acquaintances. 

Considering that you spent an interesting portion of your posts insulting others on these boards, you really are playing the victim card here.

I remain loyal to my friends and acquaintances, you clearly have a disconnect somewhere. I can't rule out the possibility of you just making this up to troll me - since you continue to hide behind your handle.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #42 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Isn't Cetus the dick bag eater who posted 10,433 times asking for SWF nerfs and a +20 LR after paladins were released because his build became 2nd tier?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Must leave a bad taste in your mouth when the "flavor of the month" is not in season anymore.  DDO has moved on to SWF Druid/Rangers and such.  Just get over it.  You may want to contact Consumer, Shade or Sirgog to learn how they got over the rejection of seeing there flavor of the month builds dwindle away to "remember when we used to run".

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #44 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Hag master, who are you in game?

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Red Sox H8 Yankees wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 1:39pm:
Must leave a bad taste in your mouth when the "flavor of the month" is not in season anymore.  DDO has moved on to SWF Druid/Rangers and such.  Just get over it.  You may want to contact Consumer, Shade or Sirgog to learn how they got over the rejection of seeing there flavor of the month builds dwindle away to "remember when we used to run".

First of all, the "fotm" build you are referring to lasted for much longer than a month

Second, what makes you think I care about it being in season? If you had any factual support for your claims then you'd know that I didn't even prefer this so-called "fotm" build because I complained way more about pure fighters getting the shaft than any of this nonsense you just mentioned.

And actually, I did move on - look at my latest PALADIN icon. Seriously, you guys are starting with some serious cetus-hate, and then try to reverse engineer the "why" behind it by pointing out simply WRONG assertions.

Just say that you're jealous, hateful, w/e without any clear reason and just own up to it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Seriously, you guys are starting with some serious cetus-hate

aww the wittle baby is upset.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 7:02pm:
aww the wittle baby is upset.

Yes, wittle baby is upset at how shitty his #1 fan is at come backs. You can't even get it right in one thread, let alone two?

No, you can't have an autograph.

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #48 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
look at my latest PALADIN icon

Finally showing your true colors.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Seriously, you guys are starting with some serious cetus-hate,

Tissue?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint