Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks. (Read 26879 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks.
Reply #75 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 5:56am
Print Post  
  We already have to see you fluffing yourself on the Forums, and now here of all fucking places. So what makes you think any of us want to add hearing you whine about us to us in-game to the mix.

Here is a idea, instead of trying to guess which one of us decided dress you down for your attention deficit issues, you could stop acting like jackass-diva on the forums and then it wouldn't be a topic.

If not, well no worries because I finally squelched you in game this week, and I know I'm not the only one to do it. So if you really want to know, just use the process of elimination to figure out who doesn't respond to you in-game anymore. Then narrow down that list of at least 5 and pick which on is me.

Then go whine about it online for more attention, as that seems to be your only M.O. anymore.
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2014 at 6:05am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 5:56am:
  So what makes you think any of us want to add hearing you whine about us to us in-game to the mix.

I finally squelched you in game this week,

You do realize that squelching me solves your fear of hearing me whine to you in game right? You fucking idiot lol

You're either A) Lying or B) scared shitless to reveal who you are.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #77 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You do realize that squelching me solves your fear of hearing me whine to you in game right? You fucking idiot lol

You're either A) Lying or B) scared shitless to reveal who you are.

Or 3.) Your attention span stopped halfway through a post so you decided to not finish reading it and make a (herpaderp) reply only to the parts that you thought you could make a (shitty) comeback to.

Too bad the post implies a cause. (you whining in game) and the action the poster took (he now has you squelched)

I doubt your list of imaginary friends is very long outside of your swarm of dick sucking remora.  Figure it out.  It is probably the guy who has you squelched now.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #78 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:49pm:
Or 3.) Your attention span stopped halfway through a post so you decided to not finish reading it and make a (herpaderp) reply only to the parts that you thought you could make a (shitty) comeback to.

Too bad the post implies a cause. (you whining in game) and the action the poster took (he now has you squelched)

I doubt your list of imaginary friends is very long outside of your swarm of dick sucking remora.  Figure it out.  It is probably the guy who has you squelched now.

You are perceptive!

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #79 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
I just figured out why it is you do sooooo well with Jerry and Turbytown there Cetus!!! I finally see why your whines about your poor sweeeeet sweeeeeet little baby THF gets so much love!!! you are of the same mind, you share so much in common they can't help but take on your input because...

You have the same conflict/challenge resolution procedure!! no matter how many complaints, insults, uncomfortable facts, solid arguments, or assorted wide spead consensus  get piled on top of you, it just gets ignored!!!  Smiley  you and tubine just keep rolling on and act like nothing was said!!  Smiley  For instance, you have gotten so heavily burned, so many times just in this thread alone, but you just herpaderp along, "I'm just so cooool" and "everything is great!"  what a clueless fuckwit you are!!  Smiley 

No wonder Jerry and Turby are all: "hey! this is a oblivious narcissistic idiot we can equate with!!"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I just figured out why it is you do sooooo well with Jerry and Turbytown there Cetus!!! I finally see why your whines about your poor sweeeeet sweeeeeet little baby THF gets so much love!!! you are of the same mind, you share so much in common they can't help but take on your input because...

You have the same conflict/challenge resolution procedure!! no matter how many complaints, insults, uncomfortable facts, solid arguments, or assorted wide spead consensus  get piled on top of you, it just gets ignored!!!  Smiley  you and tubine just keep rolling on and act like nothing was said!!  Smiley  For instance, you have gotten so heavily burned, so many times just in this thread alone, but you just herpaderp along, "I'm just so cooool" and "everything is great!"  what a clueless fuckwit you are!!  Smiley 

No wonder Jerry and Turby are all: "hey! this is a oblivious narcissistic idiot we can equate with!!"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It took you all that time to come up with this? Cool story

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
I loooooooove how you ignore it man!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rough couple O'weeks for your tender ego on the Vault!!!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #82 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

!!!  Grin Grin

Are you cheating on Ollie?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 2:12am
Print Post  
You should know by now I have a very big heart! plenty of mockery to go around for all those needing. !!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rest assured that if Gambit-boy wants some I will be happy to oblige, I can insult  2-4 Self-centered fuckwits all at a time!!! Smiley I learned to juggle from a ninja-clown many years ago!!  Wink

And really,  Cetus here is such a stupid easy target that he doesn't even count as a full fuckwit!  if he hadn't boosted someones else's build nobody would know who he is!!  Cheesy 

Now that I think about it Micki is a halfwit as well, so I could combine Cetus and Micki to get a full Fuckwit!! and still have room on my dance card for 2 or 3 more.

Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 2:15am by »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #84 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 3:20am
Print Post  
Quote:
You should know by now I have a very big heart! plenty of mockery to go around for all those needing. !!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rest assured that if Gambit-boy wants some I will be happy to oblige, I can insult  2-4 Self-centered fuckwits all at a time!!! Smiley I learned to juggle from a ninja-clown many years ago!!  Wink

And really,  Cetus here is such a stupid easy target that he doesn't even count as a full fuckwit!  if he hadn't boosted someones else's build nobody would know who he is!!  Cheesy 

Now that I think about it Micki is a halfwit as well, so I could combine Cetus and Micki to get a full Fuckwit!! and still have room on my dance card for 2 or 3 more.

Smiley

Lol, you guys are relentless

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #85 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 3:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

!!! Smiley !!  Wink

!  !!  Cheesy 

!!

Smiley

Aww, Fiery is in love again. I'm not sure if he's interested though. You'd better use more smileys and exclamation points.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #86 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:54am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 3:36am:
Aww, Fiery is in love again. I'm not sure if he's interested though. You'd better use more smileys and exclamation points.

Baby!! please!! Fire Daddy has enough love for all you girls!! don't be jealous  Smiley

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #87 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:19am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 4:49pm:
your swarm of dick sucking remora. 

now that's a thought picture.  reminds me of this video of Cletus' prolapsed anus sucking in yet another dick a leech eating a worm.

« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:22am by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #88 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 3:19am:
now that's a thought picture.  reminds me of this video of Cletus' prolapsed anus sucking in yet another dick a leech eating a worm.

I never had a prolapsed anus...

You sir, are simply incorrect.

IP Logged

Cow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 1:34am
Print Post  
I saw this thread and thought "And?"

Actually then I thought "Is Cetus still harping on about THF?" Lol  Grin

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Why did they nerf swf anyways? Why does thf have to be the highest dps output?

When are they going to buff the shit out of twf again?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint