Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need LR+20 Advice (Read 2201 times)
Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Need LR+20 Advice
Oct 10th, 2014 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
I am about to finish a 3rd Primal EPL on Mokune which is currently Morninglord 2Fighter/6Cleric/12Ranger Khopesh Tempest.  Just about all my sphere's Karma is capped.  The build is working out great but kinda getting a little bored.  I am going to have to level to 28 and not ETR and eventually have to level to 28 without earning any Karma to get into another race/build OR was thinking I could use my LR+20 from way back.

I would eventually like to get a third Ranger PL out of this current Ranger life.

Is it possible to do 9Druid/9Ranger/w/e split using the lesser heart +20?

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Re: Need LR+20 Advice
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Well the rules for the +20 heart is the same as any build, you can not have 4 classes any time when you level up. So, looking at it, no, I don't think it's possible. You'd have to get rid of one of the other classes before you can add druid, so if you were e.g. to replace your fighter levels with cleric or ranger and then take druid, it'd work. Sort of depends on when you've taken those levels in your current build.

Or tell me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the heart work in that way that you have the old build underneath, and as you level up, you get to select a different class per level if you want, as long as you never end up with 4 (i.e. you cannot have 4)

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
A guildy ran into issues using a LR+20 trying to use it with epic levels so it did count the epic levels as a fourth class.

Was thinking I could avoid this by getting the 3rd CotQ then ETR back to 20 then use the heart take levels 1-9 as druid, 10-18 as Ranger and the last 2 as Fighter or FVS maybe idk.

Regardless, I just realized that due to my razor naga left click going bad and double/triple clicking sometimes this toon ended up Lawful Good...

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 2:38am
Print Post  
12 ranger gets you a ranger past life. Whats the problem?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 7:51am
Print Post  
The basic issue I am having is the IconicTR/ETR/Karma Mechanic as an iconic, limited play time, don't dupe, like my current build but a little bored and have lots of builds I would like to try.

I will have all my Karma capped from leveling to 28.  If I heroic TR I will have to re-level to 28 (not accruing Karma) before I can spend any Karma on another ETR.  It's just a thing with being an iconic race.  I can ETR or HTR at 28.

Any other race I can ETR then HTR and not lose any Karma earning potential.

I thought to use the LR+20 to change my build and get a new perspective while continuuing to grind EPLs.   However, the point is moot since the toon is LG and I'm not going to pay for alignment change just to do it.

Gonna hang out at 28 for a bit.  Maybe punish myself trying to get a MoD completion or 2.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:03am
Print Post  
I want to have wild primate sex with your monkey

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:03am:
I want to have wild primate sex with your monkey

He's yours for a pack of Marlboro Reds and 6 Oatmeal Cream Pies...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 8:38am:
He's yours for a pack of Marlboro Reds and 6 Oatmeal Cream Pies...

my kind of girl. or guy.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:25am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:24am:
my kind of girl. or guy.

Like someone said, everyone on the web is a guy unless proven otherwise.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #9 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
LOL Thaz

Could post a dick-pic but don't have <12 hour, 3rd party verification that said dick-pic is actually a picture of my wang and not one of 500 kabillion floating out there amongst the cloud of interwebs...or just assume that I am a 40+ overweight male barely not a virgin living in my mom's basement...

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #10 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Oct 13th, 2014 at 12:53pm:
barely not a virgin

Please elaborate?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:25pm:
Please elaborate?

His monkey had a hand in it. or on it. w/e

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint