Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Come on Portalcat... (Read 26981 times)
Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Re: Come on Portalcat...
Reply #125 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:38pm:
Come on grump, you just admitted you love duping for the second time on the Vault, I wonder where you will travel on your next vacation.

Agreed.  I have no words.

Thanks for saying it so eloquently Shiba Inu!

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #126 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 4:17am:
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:16pm:
hey you guys are talking like SL members are the only ones on the server who get banned for "features" this is WAI

No but you like to say your shit don't stink.

actually its pretty rank. im not as dirty as some. however i have purchased and traded for things with other players. even given out what i could afford for free. lots of shit goin round.

Quote:
and idgaf what you think.
Yes you do.

well played

Quote:
how about renowneds exploit of the HE gianthold saga to get to 200?
what exploit?  Running quests and turning in a saga I sane exploit?

when using the game and its not WAI is an exploit. its almost common knowledge they were running bots/macros in heroic elite GH sagas bc it was the same rewards. thats 2 sploits in 1. (if u can prove they were afk)

Quote:
have you heard of any of them getting banned?

Yes, but I think most guilds have had a ban or two.

Quote:
what about them duping ottos stones and shit? getting triple epic and heroic comp for any and all toons in a week or so? how much money do you think turdbind lost on that? no, the devs supported their exploiting with a triple bonus weekend with renown and boxes and shit.
. Any proof on that or are you just full of shit?

nope not full of shit. why do you think they put bot sniffers in necro? bc they would turn in for renown till it capped out bc of repetition. then tr and oh shit back to 24.. then magically less than 2 hours later MAGIC 28 then back to necro turn ins afer some moar GH. it is a known FACT that someone somewhere has a mule ONLY FOR OTTOS.

Quote:
youre either a randomn internet troll. or in renowned/legion/devtroll.
. This is nonsensical. 

actually not given the state of in game trolling going on right now

Quote:
No im not portalcat. Yes i am in SL im not an anonymous trollfag like you miscreants.
. Prove it.  Give us your toon names since you are not anon. 

you first buddy.

Quote:
i keep any eye on the guildies and try to help out. we do not condone duping. but the use of features WAI is not necessarily looked down upon.

bullshit.

nope not bullshit, believe what you like but the boss had a sit down with some peeps.. and the info trickled down the ranks to moi. it wasnt worth the gain if you lose all progress is what we came to as a conclusion.

Quote:
let me tell you a little known fact. several of our members have felt the hammer, several have been disciplined. and a few booted.  see if you can figure out the rest. NOOB RAGE much?
[/quote so you are saying you do dupe.  Make up your mind

im saying we cant control everyone in a guild with 140 people. thats impossible.
[quote]
also the 1 person we found in guild who had all that dumb shit has been reported and dealt with.

Found is an operative word there isn't it.

[b]damn straight it is slutmuffin.[/b]

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #127 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Nuckinfutz wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:54pm:
I dont think so. I know almost everyone in Storm Lords and have for a long time. I dont see this ever happening to them.

over 130 active accounts and you know them all? that's impressive.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #128 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:30am:
Not philosophy. Not a philosophical question. Also, in philosophy, "begging the question" means "circular reasoning."

What you meant is, "In the spotlight that I perceive to be on me at all times, if I show no reaction, does the audience I believe is there believe I had no reaction?"

It's still a deep question, just deeply narcissistic.

Wow, nicely put.
+1 to you sir!

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Nuckinfutz wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 1:54pm:
I know almost everyone in Storm Lords and have for a long time.

Tramp!  Grin

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #130 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:47am
Print Post  
As a rebuttalhikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:19am:
when using the game and its not WAI is an exploit. its almost common knowledge they were running bots/macros in heroic elite GH sagas bc it was the same rewards. thats 2 sploits in 1. (if u can prove they were afk)

First your sentence is nigh unreadable, and second please explain how to bot a saga, because having 6 boxes run themselves through a series of 10 quests is intriguing and I'd love to learn how!
EDIT:  Also this 
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/444036-this-saga-can-only-be-played-on...

hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:19am:
nope not full of shit. why do you think they put bot sniffers in necro? bc they would turn in for renown till it capped out bc of repetition. then tr and oh shit back to 24.. then magically less than 2 hours later MAGIC 28 then back to necro turn ins afer some moar GH. it is a known FACT that someone somewhere has a mule ONLY FOR OTTOS.

Again you are full of shit.  Renown turn ins don't give you XP for 28...I think you should learn to play the fucking game.  Hell the turn in guys don't even have renown on the end reward when you are higher than 15-16 ish in level...ask around and read threads here.  That is where I found that little bit of info.  You are a fucking moron who doesn't know the first thing about what he is talking about, and prove it with every sentence. From my observations over time Renowned was one of the guilds that never had a box sitting there doing so.  Ask Victor he would know, he sat there constantly. and already (in this very thread) said they were not there.

Quote:
No im not portalcat. Yes i am in SL im not an anonymous trollfag like you miscreants.
. Prove it.  Give us your toon names since you are not anon.

you first buddy.

I'm not the one crying about others being anon while my self being so.  I am anon by choice.  You said you were not..yet have not said who you are and are criticizing other for being so.  Put up or shut up.
nope not bullshit, believe what you like but the boss had a sit down with some peeps.. and the info trickled down the ranks to moi. it wasnt worth the gain if you lose all progress is what we came to as a conclusion.

Sat down with some peeps?  Names or GTFO. Having checked with several sources on the matter...Raidon lent Theycall the first reported meridian fragment that has since become the catalyst to over 99% of the ones on the server.  So don't sell this shit to me.

In conclusion Raistlin.  Shut up and just stay on half the server's squelch list.

Shapoopie!
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:54am by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 2:07am
Print Post  
Uh shade, do you need me to get you a chair or call a cab? Clearly you're not going to be walking anywhere because you just broke your foot off in that guys ass!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Wow! I mean Wow!!  Smiley 

How does that feel Hairy sushi?  Shocked  I hope you have enough fiber in your diet, you will need it to pass that size 12 boot of humiliation!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #132 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 2:42am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:47am:
As a rebuttal
First your sentence is nigh unreadable, and second please explain how to bot a saga, because having 6 boxes run themselves through a series of 10 quests is intriguing and I'd love to learn how!
EDIT:  Also this 
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/444036-this-saga-can-only-be-played-on...

i heard of mirrored keys never tried it but seen it in action.. not hard at all.
Again you are full of shit.  Renown turn ins don't give you XP for 28...I think you should learn to play the fucking game.  Hell the turn in guys don't even have renown on the end reward when you are higher than 15-16 ish in level...ask around and read threads here.  That is where I found that little bit of info.  You are a fucking moron who doesn't know the first thing about what he is talking about, and prove it with every sentence. From my observations over time Renowned was one of the guilds that never had a box sitting there doing so.  Ask Victor he would know, he sat there constantly. and already (in this very thread) said they were not there.

never tried it so i dont know, was going off what i was told. obviously i was misinformed

I'm not the one crying about others being anon while my self being so.  I am anon by choice.  You said you were not..yet have not said who you are and are criticizing other for being so.  Put up or shut up.

you seem to think you know who i am.. why would i dispel such notions if it is working in my favor

Sat down with some peeps?  Names or GTFO. Having checked with several sources on the matter...Raidon lent Theycall the first reported meridian fragment that has since become the catalyst to over 99% of the ones on the server.  So don't sell this shit to me.

several sources? you cite your sources ill cite mine. till then we are both full of shit.

In conclusion Raistlin.  Shut up and just stay on half the server's squelch list.

only half the servers list? damn i must be slackin Smiley cant lurk nowhere under any guise can i?

Shapoopie!

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #133 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 3:47am
Print Post  
also there are some other threads here that validate my info on how ppl were exploiting. the fact that you got so flamed is not bc part of my info was wrong. its bc youre in renownsploit and are a eliteist POS

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:35am
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 3:47am:
also there are some other threads here that validate my info on how ppl were exploiting. the fact that you got so flamed is not bc part of my info was wrong. its bc youre in renownsploit and are a eliteist POS

Where did you come up with that name? Is it the name of a ninja or game protagonist?

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #135 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 5:14am
Print Post  
I'm cool!

hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 2:42am:
I'm cool see?

hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 3:12am:
Really please let me join in! I'm really cool!!

hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 3:47am:
and edgy! yeah yeah! I'm cool and edgy!!

hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:38am:
I'm one of the guys!! really!! I totally am in on it!!

Do you know what a "Try-hard' is? no?  well,  just ask Cetus and Amsterdamage one of them can give you your wannabe club button.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #136 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you know what a "Try-hard' is? no?  well,  just ask Cetus and Amsterdamage one of them can give you your wannabe club button.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

i am familiar with the terminology.
do you know what a meandering trollop is?

oh man thanks for all the.. well whatever.
faking posts now? sweet. must be nice being such a faggadouche. let me know if you need some febreeze in that basement. must be stinking to high heaven with all those adult diapers you wear.

now this thread has totally gone off the rail and im guessing unbeknownst to me both of you are either legion trolls banned from game or are renownsploiters. but hey if i didnt have haters, then i would know i was doing something wrong. thanks for the confirmation.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:06am by hikari shinji »  

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #137 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:21am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 1:47am:

hey fuckhead they were tr'ing to get the decay reset AND  get past lives done. what better way to multitask than to sploit while you dupe...also it wasnt the necro turn in that i heard about singly. it was someone in a randomn place hitting the dc bug to reuse saga stone. and they got banned for it. or at least reported

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #138 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:35am:
Where did you come up with that name? Is it the name of a ninja or game protagonist?

if you're talking about his sockpuppet name, it's a 15 years old Anime character, that is unable to make friends, is unable to hit on all the cute girls that are around him ( and are just ready for it ), is unable to speak with his father and is unable to tell him to fuck off with his idea of (ab)using him as a fighter to kill some monsters called Angels in a 50m high semi-mechanical/seme-genetically engineered armor. It lasts for 24 episodes and along the way poor Shinji Kun cries more and more, becomes more and more useless and spiteful.
( I'm not counting the last two, since there's several versions of them and none of them make any sense... unless your on an Acid trip [ or any other illegal substance ] )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Franke
Korthos Resident

Reply #139 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:34am:
if you're talking about his sockpuppet name, it's a 15 years old Anime character, that is unable to make friends, is unable to hit on all the cute girls that are around him ( and are just ready for it ), is unable to speak with his father and is unable to tell him to fuck off with his idea of (ab)using him as a fighter to kill some monsters called Angels in a 50m high semi-mechanical/seme-genetically engineered armor. It lasts for 24 episodes and along the way poor Shinji Kun cries more and more, becomes more and more useless and spiteful.
( I'm not counting the last two, since there's several versions of them and none of them make any sense... unless your on an Acid trip [ or any other illegal substance ] )

Now that's going to sting and you'll receive some adolescent insults for it.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #140 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:42am
Print Post  
Franke wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:41am:
Now that's going to sting and you'll receive some adolescent insults for it.

I've got my Dragonskin Jacket. I can be flamed.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #141 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:54am
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:05am:
Can't you read my try-hard spamming? Can't you see how hard I am trying to establish "cred" before I burn out from spamming and copping abuse?

There, there princess... you can always take the sock off  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:54am by »  

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #142 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:03am
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:21am:
hey fuckhead they were tr'ing to get the decay reset AND  get past lives done. what better way to multitask than to sploit while you dupe...also it wasnt the necro turn in that i heard about singly. it was someone in a randomn place hitting the dc bug to reuse saga stone. and they got banned for it. or at least reported

So everything you have said has been categorically wrong, and you have conceded yet you try to make up a "new" explanation after quoting a post a 2nd time?

Guess what renown stones never recycled...keep making things up and assuming because not a single non SL agrees with you, they must be members of you irrational and obsessive hate
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:06am by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #143 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 10:53am
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:21am:

You have no idea of what you're talking about, seriously, it's embarrassing. You're starting to sound like Grumpum, soon enough you'll be blaming the lag on u23 items and dupers.

The funniest part is that it proves you must have no idea about half the stuff that goes on in the server, how mad would you be then?

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 6:34am:

Cheers. Not on an acid trip, but considering a kind of seed...

IP Logged

stardate2115
Dragon Raider

..!..

Reply #145 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
The shapoopie hath un-hailed

..!..       ..!..

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:03am:
Guess what renown stones never recycled...keep making things up and assuming because not a single non SL agrees with you, they must be members of you irrational and obsessive hate

irrational and obsessive hate.. coming from a troll is hilarious

A good portion of you are whining on the internet, to people that can't change anything, about a game you dont play.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #147 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:09pm:
irrational and obsessive hate.. coming from a troll is hilarious

No, you are not hilarious, just sad and misguided. You shouldn't call yourself a troll, that implies a level of competence you simply do not possess.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #148 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
I am noticing two separate Hikari Shinja screen names with differing posts counts now.

Were you so stupid that you forgot your log in?  Or are you so stupid you used an identical name as a sock puppet?
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:54pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

skitz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Hey guys, can you please leave meli alone. Shes a girl you should let her do whatever she wants. I know thats how most of you act in game and irl anyways.. and just because shes a lying, cheating, snitching piece of shit cunt doesnt mean you should think bad of her. I mean just because shes a total attention whore retard, you shouldnt fire back at her. I thought people were supposed to leave mental retards be. For instance when a mentally handicapped kid came to my door for candy on Halloween one Year and said "happy birthday" instead of trick or treat. I didnt even bring that shit up. I just let it slide and gave him a pile of candy. You should do the same for meli.. shame on you folks for picking on a retard... wtf?
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:43pm by skitz »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint