Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SWF pal+arty? (Read 1540 times)
Huxphable
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

SWF pal+arty?
Oct 17th, 2014 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
I was thinking a 16 pal/3 arty/1 fighter or something like that. 17/3 or maybe even incorporate fvs. I intend to use bastard swords and be an iconic class, dont know bforged or pdk. I would love some ideas. Thanks

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: SWF pal+arty?
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Huxphable wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
I was thinking a 16 pal/3 arty/1 fighter or something like that. 17/3 or maybe even incorporate fvs. I intend to use bastard swords and be an iconic class, dont know bforged or pdk. I would love some ideas. Thanks

Capstone beats out few paltry +1 to damage from arty. Go pure bf.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Huxphable
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Even vs a good rune arm and all that?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Huxphable wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:57pm:
Even vs a good rune arm and all that?

Use an Orb. Thunderforged. 150 devotion/repair for tier 1, Dragon's edge tier 2, Draconic reinvigoration tier 3. Slot with Meteor ruby. Grab the shiled mastery line, twist in legendary shield mastery. Beats out rune arm.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Huxphable
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Are you subtly saying that orbs are getting shield bonuses from the mastery line?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Huxphable wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:30pm:
Are you subtly saying that orbs are getting shield bonuses from the mastery line?

If I did, we'd have to have you eliminated

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint