Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Do you know Holley Martin? (Read 53787 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Do you know Holley Martin?
Reply #25 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:14pm:
Some of us don't have the social skills to make friends, so we have no need to join facebook. post the pictures here...

FIFY

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Five Fiery Steps
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:54am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:07pm:
Both Jerry and Tolero do. ive "spoken" with both a few times, even took a video when I did

Uh... thanks for sharing??  Huh

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #27 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:43am:
FIFY

I would never want to socialize with people that use facebook. What do you think i am, some narcissistic 12 years old girl or something? And besides that have you noticed that whenever someone commits a crime tha first thing they display on TV news are his facebook profile and his pictures? No ty. Better to be as anonymous as you can be, in case one day the need arises for you to do something unconventional, then you would be glad that the pictures and hobbies of yours are not all over the news and internet.

IP Logged

JW
Dragon Raider

I Love dead cats

Reply #28 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:21am:
I would never want to socialize with people that use facebook. What do you think i am, some narcissistic 12 years old girl or something? And besides that have you noticed that whenever someone commits a crime tha first thing they display on TV news are his facebook profile and his pictures? No ty. Better to be as anonymous as you can be, in case one day the need arises for you to do something unconventional, then you would be glad that the pictures and hobbies of yours are not all over the news and internet.

Sounds premeditated.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:36am
Print Post  
and lame.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #30 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:47am
Print Post  
and gay in a retarded kind of way.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #31 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
and wise

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:21am:

Dude, I'm not going to rag on you this time because, a) I also hate FB so I'm going to reward a positive here and, b) I want to try and see if a gentler tone works better (just for science):

While I agree that FB and a lot of social media is narcissistic and I also enjoy my own anonymity you, in fact, seem to love attention.   And not in a healthy way.   I would suggest HPD is your problem, but you lack the charm.

Anyway, you don't seem to be saving up your anonymity, but exploiting it constantly.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:06pm:
and wise

No.

Nothing you have posted has indicated that you have any wisdom.

Or intelligence, tact, self-awareness, experience, friends, sense of humor, or skill in the game.

Your posts have illustrated only that you are a boring unoriginal useless piece of shit.

I think that I have been pretty forthcoming here, no?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:06pm:
and wise

If they ever start a cause to find the cure for social retardation, I'm going to donate a dollar just for you.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #35 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 1:27pm
Print Post  

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #36 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:12pm:
or skill in the game.

DDO requires skill? rly? what kind of skill is that? pressing magic missile while running to the end?

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
I am sorry, i didn't mean to offend you.

I know that when you are "special" everything you do require a ton of effort and skill so i can see how ddo may seem as a serious computer game for hobbyists and not a childish, lighthearted, badly coded rip off for casuals..

IP Logged

Five Fiery Steps
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
And desperate! you guys forgot how desperate he sounds as well!!  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Indeed, i'm desperate for good drama cos am bored to death, but it looks like you guys can't provide me with that.

IP Logged

Five Fiery Steps
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:37pm:
Indeed, i'm desperate for good drama cos am bored to death, but it looks like you guys can't provide me with that.

Oh no!!  Grin Grin  your desperate for people to take you even a little bit serious that's all!!  Grin Grin

You make really low quality troll posts that don't work, then try to make serious posts, then attempt to make funny ones.. no consistency except for your painful to watch desperation to belong!!  Smiley

You an your sad alienation are funny!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #41 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Vault is not what it used to be.. Now its full of those political correct , women defending, paladin retards that on top of that they think they are skilled.. skilled in what? ddo? are you fucking retarded? Well, ok to use some of the features in ddo with 100% succes that may require some skill, lol

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Rehl skill!

lol. what is that turn based? fuk outta here with that shit.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #43 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:45pm:
Vault is not what it used to be.. Now its full of those political correct , women defending, paladin retards that on top of that they think they are skilled..

gamergate changed everything brah

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #44 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:00pm:
Rehl skill!

lol. what is that turn based? fuk outta here with that shit.

So ignorant not even worth responding...

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:23pm:
Really?  They've been slacking then.  I've been trying to push my negative comments there as far as I can, without being a total dick, just to see what would happen.  May need to step up my game :p

It took me about 3 posts to get it done.  The first two was about fatboy's lack of skill and lack of preparedness to run EE content.  The one that got me banned was when they did the ice water challenge and I commented that it was too bad they didn't drown fatboy in the process.

Its OK, I have 3 facebook accounts that haven't been banned yet.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #46 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 4:22pm:
It took me about 3 posts to get it done.  The first two was about fatboy's lack of skill and lack of preparedness to run EE content.  The one that got me banned was when they did the ice water challenge and I commented that it was too bad they didn't drown fatboy in the process.

Its OK, I have 3 facebook accounts that haven't been banned yet.

That literally made me LOL.  Well done (and it would have taken a big bucket to drown his fat ass).

IP Logged

Five Fiery Steps
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:27pm:

We will have to take you word for it... you are the expert on ignorance!!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
HuhJon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:27pm:

yeah i know. skill rofl. such a weak game. skill? are you fucking serious.. garbage ass game takes no fucking skill.

lineage 2 another no skill combat game. sit there in one spot cos combat means shit and go derp hurp durrr for entire raid while you smash keys and use mouse to move to the next sit there spot.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:09pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #49 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
I would not comment on games i've never played...

you clearly belong to the newest generation of gamers that are used to the wasd system because you know, everything on our shity age must be fast and dynamic, lol. You are clearly on your early twenties and thus have not experienced any 90s gaming otherwise you wouldnt make that stupid comment..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint