Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic U24 FOTM will be.... (Read 11849 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: U24 FOTM will be....
Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 7:32am:
Skirmisher didnt work with medium or heavy armor

Got the answers. He was using a buckler in shadow heavy armor and tf warhammer and dwarven axe swapping between them. Tier 3 skirmisher. Lama is up if you want to check.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #26 - Nov 19th, 2014 at 5:50am
Print Post  
If heavy armor works on a swf bard, i'm gonna enjoy my next bard life very soon.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #27 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 12:35am
Print Post  
(Effects): You benefit from your Fast Movement.
(Effects): --- Music modifier to Movement Speed: +10%
(Combat): You are affected by your fast movement.
(Combat): Move 1% faster for each Bard Level you possess.
(Combat): Your fast movement effect has been removed from you.

So the log and some very brief testing seemed to show that Barb and Swash Fast Movements do not stack. I basically ran around Eveningstar with the stopwatch on my phone and didn't see a difference in run times.

Then, in the course of resetting enhancements I stopped seeing the line about it being removed and tests seemed to show that it did stack. Yeah.

Swift Defense from Stalwart is an action boost so doesn't stack with the T2 or T5 Warchanter but does stack with Fast Movement.

If the squirrelly Fast Movements will really stack then a 19 Bard/1 Barb could get 19%, 10%, and 15% always on with that 15% getting overwritten by Sprint Boost.

In conclusion, I find that the Swashbuckler tree is buggy as shit. In related news, water is found to be wet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint