Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Post U24 Pali fighting style (Read 1602 times)
SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Post U24 Pali fighting style
Nov 18th, 2014 at 9:41am
Print Post  
So many of us enjoyed holding balls in our off hand but post U24 doing so will lose some of it's appeal since shield mastery will not work with orbs. Bearing that in mind what would be the best go to option?

1) S&B is now more appealing, though it requires AP in vanguard or don't even bother and on the subject what would be the best shield to use at cap?

2) Back to THF? I kinda missed twitch fighting but even doing that you'd be losing out on single target dps and the x4 base crit.

3) Stay swf? What feats and twist to replace improved shield mastery and legendary shield mastery with?

I'm interested in seeing what people say since I have only played a khopesh and orb swf Pali.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2014 at 9:42am by SayWhatAgain »  

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Re: Post U24 Pali fighting style
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 10:01am
Print Post  
I have a pure Pali Bsword and Orb SWF now and am thinking to Epic Res into a Khopesh S&B but need to see how the enhancement points lay out....  could be a show stopper but hoping it works.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 10:23am
Print Post  
A switch from orbs would also lose the convenience of TF orbs. 150 combustion offhand at level 24 for consecration/energy burst and freedom to swap mainhand or keep 1st degree burns.

Also something to think about is that other thing you can do with a shield works with an orb, either through ISB or Vanguard/EK. 1 sec lockout but a mortal fear roll is a mortal fear roll.

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
gibbon wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 10:23am:
A switch from orbs would also lose the convenience of TF orbs. 150 combustion offhand at level 24 for consecration/energy burst and freedom to swap mainhand or keep 1st degree burns.

Also something to think about is that other thing you can do with a shield works with an orb, either through ISB or Vanguard/EK. 1 sec lockout but a mortal fear roll is a mortal fear roll.

The question is not what we are losing, but what we will have to move to when they fix SM and ISM.  I am hoping that Vanguard can work out to some degree, otherwise maybe TR into a Barb....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint