Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Green Steel Guards (Read 2472 times)
3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Green Steel Guards
Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Do any of these activate enough to be worth the time making them?

Special guard:
  Corrosive salt
  Disintegration guard
  Elemental mastery
  Lightning strike
  Magma surge
  Steam
  Crushing waves
Enervation guard
Freezing ice guard
Heavy fortification (also +5 AC)
Radiance guard
Smoke screen
Sundering ooze guard
Trap the soul guard
Air guard
Earthgrab guard
Greater disruption guard
Increased hardness/durability (also +10 concentration, +7 intimidate and +7 repair)
Slay living guard
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:02pm by 3000 Year Old Necromancer »  

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: Green Steel Guards
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Radiance, smoke and earth grab are fun.
Radiance and smoke are useful in high end

Proc rate of others doesnt make em worth to be slotted.
Tho balance is ok since you get stacking saves from it.

Tbh, a guard build isnt to bad currently, issue is you would need to sacrifice so many gear slots for those kind of builds to make em work, wheras the current gear is a bit over the top strong.
Also it depends what content you want to focus on with guards
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:05pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
I would think you have a better use for a slot than a greensteel guard.  Crushing wave is available on an augment, so you could always use that if you want a guard.

IP Logged

3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Kluege wrote on Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:05pm:
I would think you have a better use for a slot than a greensteel guard.  Crushing wave is available on an augment, so you could always use that if you want a guard.

It was more of a fun bandaid until raid loot drops for the necklace slot.

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
3000 Year Old Necromancer wrote on Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
It was more of a fun bandaid until raid loot drops for the necklace slot.

Epic Locus of Vol has slot options and some decent base stats. EE Jorgudal's collar has a green slot as well and melee alacrity.  Eideloons has a green slot, maybe some others where you can add a blue augment (crushing wave guard).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint