Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Weapon bond rate, what is the fastest method? (Read 4797 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Weapon bond rate, what is the fastest method?
Dec 14th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Dec 13th, 2014 at 2:11am:
Thanks, didn't know that drow sr would stack.
That amp is really solid.

Rolled an iconic to play with some specials, looks like there is no advantage for twf, I really hoped weapon bond "rate" would be faster with twf and special attacks would have off hand proc.
Fuck that.

Have started testing, so far TWF is a not doing it. Thus far manyshot with IP running can seem to fill fastest. Will keep  testing, more fun than playing.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Weapon bond rate, what is the fastest method?
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2014 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Much as much is.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Really not sure what the problem could possibly be. I chose Bond from the Enhancement tree today about noon.

I was totally (200) bonded before 12:15...

This is an issue???

Be grateful it's not like weapon bonding back in GS.  Back then, to bond to weapons took 2 months, and you needed a combined stat of 50+ with Discipline & Influence... or the weapon would turn on you, attacking using its various powers.

Now go kill some shit.. I'm sure Kobold Assault will fill it up just fine, as will any dungeon with Mobs
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2014 at 5:49am by Doggydaddy »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Dec 19th, 2014 at 5:43am:
Really not sure what the problem could possibly be. I chose Bond from the Enhancement tree today about noon.

I was totally (200) bonded before 12:15...

This is an issue???

Be grateful it's not like weapon bonding back in GS.  Back then, to bond to weapons took 2 months, and you needed a combined stat of 50+ with Discipline & Influence... or the weapon would turn on you, attacking using its various powers.

Now go kill some shit.. I'm sure Kobold Assault will fill it up just fine, as will any dungeon with Mobs

It's not a "problem" fuckwit.

The point was to find the fastest way to refill the bond so the barb could use bond draining abilities like "seeker's strike" as often as possible.

With that in mind, filling it in 15 minutes is not going to do it. My fastest refill builds can restock in zero to 200 is 2:40.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 19th, 2014 at 1:14pm:
zero to 200 real quick

With the new hamp changes occult slayer can keep themselves up rather easily now using 20 bond to heal for like 400-500

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
I am still trying to find a faster way to load up bond. The many-shot + IPS is good, but to situation dependent.  And in Epic that 200 bond is used up in no time.

IP Logged

3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 19th, 2014 at 1:23pm:
With the new hamp changes occult slayer can keep themselves up rather easily now using 20 bond to heal for like 400-500

This is the path I went. Had no problem charging up during quest.

Do you get a charge per mob hit with cleave? I havent tested it.

Charge my weapon up with downtime on the ship dummy.

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Yes, every hit gives you a charge, cleave, great cleave, Dance of death, and of course many shot with multiple hits on mobs in a line with Improved precise shot running.

The problem for me is, after I fill it and switch to melee weapon, I can do 4 seeker's strikes in no time with that 3 second count down and it's time to refill again.

In theory it's tops, in practice though it's more frustrating.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Another reason not to play occult slayer.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint