Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Necro 8 tome turn in reward (Read 2437 times)
3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Necro 8 tome turn in reward
Dec 17th, 2014 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Which is the all around best weapon in this set? That is the most useful for multiple past lives?

I have a skiver and its...meh.

I was leaning toward death nips or the torch?

thanks all

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Re: Necro 8 tome turn in reward
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Razorend is really nice, can skip IC Pierce with it.  Phosphor is really nice as well just because of profile and such.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Depends on build to be honest.
Dnips are nice, razor is nice, twinblade has really nice base damage /for vanguards/ and 2 slots

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Coronation is nice too with bludgeon and pierce with 19-20/x3 Crit, 2 Slots and RibCracker.

Twinblade is niche but nice Base Damage.  I used on Pre-MRR, TN ,SWF, WF 2Rogue/2Fighter/16Arti until 24 T1 TF.

But really, on a TWF I like a pair of Phosphor and a Pair of the Deathnips all slotted with Meteoric Star Rubies.

I daresay TWF with Twinblades (2x Orange and 2x Purple) seems sick as hell with Meteorics and Ruby Eyes of Whatever.  SUPAHTWINK GO!!! RAWWWWWRRR

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Dec 17th, 2014 at 3:49pm:
Meteorics and Ruby Eyes of Whatever.

Force is nice, that way you have 4 chances at unresistable damage then the fire part of Meteoric took.  The Good blast is decent too, but you run into more 'good' mobs than you do force resistant ones.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2014 at 3:32am
Print Post  
oh it doesn't even matter anymore just fucking wear some korthos gear till cap,

seriously though the phosphors are very nice for dealing with oozes a very nice progression from muck doom

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint