Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stick Build, ITR (Read 7515 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Stick Build, ITR
Reply #25 - Jan 12th, 2015 at 10:18pm
Print Post  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #26 - Jan 26th, 2015 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
OK, I rolled up the 18/2, and it just doesn't work. The AP split is impossible.

To get that 500 light damage to undead on vorpal, you need 31 AP in kotc, and nothing after 13 does anything I need.

I still have my old +20 heart of wood, though, so now I can fix it. What class would give me the most out of 3 levels?

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #27 - Jan 26th, 2015 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Actually, I'm kind of fed up with the whole concept; I still can't get around the idea of just farming an eSoS and ditching the rogue levels, since I don't have the skill points to trap, anyway, but I have another character that I plan on ITR'ing into a BF eSoS Paladin, and I don't need 2 of them.

New idea:

12 Monk/5 Rogue/3 Paladin

32 AP Thief Acrobat
20 AP Bladeforged
11 AP Ninja Spy
11 AP Knight of the Chailce
6 AP Sacred Defender

Basically, I would lose 10% doublestrike, 30 DR, and ~15% damage mitigation from PRR, but gain movement speed, trap skills, improved evasion, 15% incorporeal, 20% dodge, 12.5% damage mitigation (from Villager set), and +1 crit multiplier on 19-20.

I don't like losing that DR, but everything else is slightly on the advantage of the evasion build.

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #28 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 2:45am
Print Post  
The other day I took my max int caster wizard and put a bunch of points into harper for int and spellpower. Picked up the int to damage ability as well just to mess around with it. With all the melee power that came with that spellpower, I was instantly smacking mobs for 100+ damage with a Twilight. I was wishing I took 2 rogue and grabbed the attack speed from TA.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint