Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic farming remnants (Read 20776 times)
Scrybe
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: farming remnants
Reply #25 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 5:30am
Print Post  
It's just one of those things, really.  Nobody wants to buy 23 Haste Pots, do they?  Through an average TR, I go through hundreds of Haste Pots (most likely less with these 2 minute pots, maybe a third less?). 

It seems like a waste as I'd spend all my remnants well before I finish another TR. 

You heard it here first, folks.  I want my cake and I want to eat it, too!

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #26 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Fair enough.
I can get through maybe 200 haste pots until Sorrowdusk robe or greensteel clickies.
Mostly for "boss" fights, invis past everything else.

IP Logged

ChewyOoeyGoOey
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Red Sox H8 Yankees wrote on Feb 20th, 2015 at 7:12pm:
Ran HH extended with guild.
1.  Farm the heavy traffic areas.  Juju zombies, Zombie and Necro Wizard hallway and Jail cell/puzzle hall were all loaded.  Spider areas were also target heavy.
2.  Use the Dragon to break every mound and pillar.
3.  EH is required to get drops but with only 1D3 it is not worth the time.  EE is just as easy with a good group and more than double the reward numbers.

We ended up with 350-500 in 1 hour.

FYI...

My experience soloing HH EE, ju ju zombies only is about 350 - 400 in under an hour.

I spend typically 8 min in quest per run but I sell vendor trash every run and head back to the bank after 3 runs to deposit rare arcane scrolls, post stuff on ASAH and get back clickies.

Average about 10 chests per run, as low as 7 as high as 16, +1 if you haven't ransacked the jewelled key chest.

Doing it with another is definitely faster as one pulls zombies while another deals with agro'd ghosts and then spiders.

Run +1 jewel with +1 guild for lvl 32 chests and get a chance at +5 upgrade ability tomes (I've pulled two already) and skill tomes.  Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2015 at 1:49am by ChewyOoeyGoOey »  

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #28 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 2:57am
Print Post  
ChewyOoeyGoOey wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
stuff

thanks for the report, these are pretty realistic numbers. I've only pulled a single +4>5 skill tome.

I have a character TRing that hit lvl 16 and I hopped into devil assault for a few runs... I suspect a similar number of remnants per hour can be achieved here.

Few more useless tips:
* NW pillar facing center seems to be a good spot if you don't want your chests to spawn underground and inaccessible. The ground in DA is full of cracks and stuff, basically try standing on the lowest possible platform to prevent blocked chests.
* If you don't have dimension door, you can recall from the jump spot. 2 rangers spawn at the beginning of the second phase, you probably have to kill them or invis in advance.
* Teleport to Marketplace is an easy way out.
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2015 at 9:42am by crunch »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint