Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic been away (Read 8513 times)
Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: been away
Reply #25 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 14th, 2015 at 7:31am:
I would take these feats except swap out bulwark for tower shield unless you have madstone aegis. And swap out epic dr for cleave. This way you have access to legendary dreadnought. If you wanted to go one step further replace quicken for great cleave and retain access to cleaves in divine crusader.

for heroics I would actually consider using kotc. 2 reasons stuns for chaotic or evil outsiders on vorpals no saves. and holy retribution. The last one is an insta kill aoe in heroics. so OP ;p

While I agree bulwark is junk(since it doesn't work with defensive stance), tower shield proficiency is just as useless, because FOT shield and master touch.

Stunning blow is also a possibility, to activate follow up (9 MP for 12 seconds)

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Feb 16th, 2015 at 10:57am:
Do you think khop is worse single target damage than bastard with glancing blows ?
Or khop and Cleaves is worse aoe ?

I don't know. But sure it's more versatile weapon.

EDIT : Fwiw, and I am genuinely interested what is the better damage, did elite Cabal first dude( since it seems to be popular metric) beatdown few times ( on my khop vanguard ).
Average 35 seconds - he has 104 k hp.

Khopesh was ahead by ~7% on single traget, according to my (old-ish) calculation for swf.
Bastard pulled ahead when 2nd target was added, due to glancing, but you have to stand still for that to happen.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #27 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:41am:
but you have to stand still for that to happen.

Not anymore.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Feb 17th, 2015 at 9:08am:
Not anymore.

true for THF, on BS/DA was not getting glances while moving, last time I checked (a while ago though)

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #29 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Feb 16th, 2015 at 10:57am:
Do you think khop is worse single target damage than bastard with glancing blows ?
Or khop and Cleaves is worse aoe ?

I don't know. But sure it's more versatile weapon.

EDIT : Fwiw, and I am genuinely interested what is the better damage, did elite Cabal first dude( since it seems to be popular metric) beatdown few times ( on my khop vanguard ).
Average 35 seconds - he has 104 k hp.

It's a tradeoff, I haven't thoroughly tested, but I still expect bsword/daxe to be ahead on this type of build due to the way kotc light damage applies to every glance. I'd prefer glances in a Vanguard build regardless, but that wasn't really my point. My point is that if you are SWF on a pally with holy sword, you can swing a heavy pick and have the same critical output as a khopesh in Divine Crusader.

13-20x4=15-20x5, but one of them doesn't waste a feat.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint