Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The BackflippAdin (Read 2809 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

The BackflippAdin
Feb 17th, 2015 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Ok, so I discovered a while ago that if you have a paladin with monk levels, are centered, and using wraps, when you use Exalted Smite...

You do a backflip.

I also discovered that it works while jumping, so you can attack and release a big burst of light by jumping in the air and doing a backflip.

Personally, I find this to be considerably more awesome than it really has a right to be(if I could find a way to also throw a hatchet while doing it we'd be set) So I'd like to either rebuild an existing character or build a new character around doing this just... constantly(or at least every 90 seconds when a smite returns).

So, let's discuss!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: The BackflippAdin
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
I wonder if Carl Edwards knows about this?

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 17th, 2015 at 1:25pm:
Ok, so I discovered a while ago that if you have a paladin with monk levels, are centered

You can easily do this as a monk after srolling too, It's such an awesome animation.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Well so far I'm thinking 14 paladin levels to get Holy Sword, then the other 6 of monk.

Or does 6 month levels even get you anything of value? Maybe just a standard 18 paladin/2 monk with an emphasis on cloth and monkish gear?

I have not tested what happens when you do it while centered with a different weapon.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:31pm:
Or does 6 month levels even get you anything of value?

Bonus feat, shadow fade, 5% movement speed, Adept of forms.

PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
I have a 14/2 bladeforged iconic floating around somewhere, I should regear him into the backflipadin.

Hey do Garment's of Equalibrium and Arkat's Cord stack? And is there a docent that has the same effect as the garments?

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2015 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 17th, 2015 at 6:53pm:
And is there a docent that has the same effect as the garments?

No, your best bet may be something like an Epic Bladesmark slotted with 12prr & 20 vitality.

Reinforced fists doesn't stack.  I'd ignore it for now, Arkats cord is pretty good at 25, use an epic spare hand to tide you through.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Does holy sword work on wraps? I assumed it doesn't since I haven't seen any 14/6 spilts running around as of yet.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
I believe it does but I don't recall if I actually tested it or just think I tested it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint