Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck You and your 1500 HP (Read 35909 times)
qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Re: Fuck You and your 1500 HP
Reply #50 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:29pm:
Did you guys see the dude that eat his shit on trial, saying that virgin mary told him to do so?

Funny you mention that.  He's the OP.

IP Logged

Convert
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:10am:
I like playing characters  that I can identify with in real life, i.e. a drow vampire assassin.

You identify with a short, dark skinned (insert sexuality), who has a knife fetish and avoids sunlight?

IP Logged

that_arrow_guy
Waterworks Kobold

nothing to see here, move
along

Reply #52 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 12:09am
Print Post  
i started to read.. but meh... i will use this to get moar posts

I have too many toons

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #53 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:58am
Print Post  

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:32am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 6:36pm:
You do realise you're posting in the wrong forums?
You assert that you want the game to change to suit your needs a and character.
What is it that you thinking posting here will achieve other than derision and scorn?
I know, I know - this is a troll a post.  You're continuous self-aggrandizement is just designed to provoke responses.  I really am feeling intimidated by your display of intellect.

My positive contribution is why don't you try your OP on the Turdine forums and try to influence Sev to change the game to suit you.

When you think Drow vampire assassins are "more real life" than DDO, well you've crossed a boundary.
So one last piece of advice - Valium and rest, and seek some counselling.

I didn't say "More real life" these are just the types of characters that I've always enjoyed playing.  All I'm saying is that when a player of my knowledge, experience and ability (not necessesarily me but anyone with a similar degree of those things comes to the game and experiences what I have experienced, it puts the games flaws on blatant display.   Now granted, to a certain extent, a wizard front lining melee DPS while also CC'ing is a tall order, and reflecting on it a bit more, it probably does lend itself to a stressful experience in high level EE content. 

I think my aim in this thread was to point out the overlying flatulent attitude pervading the game that I was catching a whiff of.. i.e. there are too many highly inflated meatbags walking around with over 1000 HP who... basically I didn't like the way they were looking at my 600 HP. 

IP Logged

Convert
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 5:21am
Print Post  
4 pal split. Your hp goes up by 400 and you still get those sick ass 300 crits.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2015 at 5:21am by Convert »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #56 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 6:35am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:59pm:
Before you put your head up your ass any further, keep in mind that this is dual wielding daggers at a very high attack rate (11 30% haste boosts per minute, 15-20 4X crit profile, 80% offhand chance, 50 backstab per hit, and another 70 or so per hit from poison, elemental, entropic, hemorraging.
It works out to about 1600 damage/second under ideal circumstances.  And don't forget I'm also the one CC'ing the mobs. 

LOL @ 1600 DPS. That is gimp.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Pants Shitter
Korthos Resident

I Love Llamas!

Reply #57 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:03am
Print Post  
My friend was trying to change a light bulb in the ceiling fan in his apartment and the entire fixture collapsed and the landlord told my friend it was his fault and would have to pay the damages or face criminal charges.

The same thing happened to my friend's neighbor when she was changing the light bulb in her kitchen, the thing just fell out of the wall.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:32am:
All I'm saying is that when a player of my knowledge, experience and ability (not necessesarily me but anyone with a similar degree of those things comes to the game and experiences what I have experienced, it puts the games flaws on blatant display.

Daggertooth wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:32am:
basically I didn't like the way they were looking at my 600 HP. 

I know how you feel. back in 2010, my drow wizzie had 10 past lives along with 590 hp. It was humorous having more hp then melee....Oh wait, your talking about 2015 and still only having 600hp.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #59 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:17am
Print Post  
My Tempest has 830 Sad

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #60 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:52am
Print Post  
I crush EEs with anal kegels and a mimosas whaddup

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:52am:
You should all know by now if I type something like this your going to bleed out of your ass hole at least a few times.   Now go back and read it.  I read it a few times and it actually is worth reading.

That is your opinion. I bet you have an asshole too.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #62 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Another thread about me being a legend?

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
that_arrow_guy wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 12:09am:
i started to read.. but meh... i will use this to get moar posts

lol.

(Party:): Your party member, Wickedpippi, has died.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #64 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Convert wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 5:21am:

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2015 at 3:02pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Vindicator
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Convert wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 5:21am:

I'm glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read this.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #66 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Vindicator wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 4:47pm:
I'm glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read this.

I didn't spitcough my drink but I think I peed a little.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:11am:

I know how you feel. back in 2010, my drow wizzie had 10 past lives along with 590 hp. It was humorous having more hp then melee....Oh wait, your talking about 2015 and still only having 600hp.

Oh wait, in 2010 I was the one person playing a  conjuration archmage with Web, something that elicited cries and screams from all you piss poor dps's who needed to have your food chewed up for you with mass hold because at the time your melees didnt even have teeth yet.   I at the time was dual wielding WOE scimitars and killing things in the same time in webs as it took you to kill things with mass hold, which was why web made perfect sense to me.   Of course, as usual, 3 years later, you would all be telling me how great conjuration web was, once you were able to articulate the required dps on the melee end.   

The only reason I'm even bothering with a PM now after all these years is because I can have 60 DC CC along with getting the most kills with melee dps. 

But please, tell me more about how to accumulate past lives and get high HP to give people the impression that you know what your doing.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2015 at 10:24pm by Daggertooth »  

IP Logged

Pants Shitter
Korthos Resident

I Love Llamas!

Reply #68 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
I know what I am doing. rolling a barb with 8000 hp and using my 15 cleaves.

It doesn't matter how badass you think your gimp is.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #69 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:03am
Print Post  
I really don't get why the OP is upset.  Sounds like his toon is fun to play and can handle itself in EE content.  (That seems like a positive).  He is running with other players using a different build that do not tend to die and may accomplish something on occasion.  (That seems like a positive).  The game is setup such that multiple builds can be successful at end game.  (That seems like a positive).

The only negatives I can see:

1)  People don't think the OP is a DDO God or drool over his build.  They drool over some other guy's build and that upsets the OP.

2)  The OP doesn't like that other people are choosing to play high HP toons and play a different style.  In some way this detracts from his fun. 

Honestly, I think the OP is being a bit silly.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #70 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:03am:
I really don't get why the OP is upset.  Sounds like his toon is fun to play and can handle itself in EE content.  (That seems like a positive).  He is running with other players using a different build that do not tend to die and may accomplish something on occasion.  (That seems like a positive).  The game is setup such that multiple builds can be successful at end game.  (That seems like a positive).

1)  People don't think the OP is a DDO God or drool over his build.  They drool over some other guy's build and that upsets the OP.

2)  The OP doesn't like that other people are choosing to play high HP toons and play a different style.  In some way this detracts from his fun. 

You are being far too kind.

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Honestly, I think the OP is being a bit silly a megadouche. Because reasons. 

FTFY

(Party:): Your party member, Wickedpippi, has died.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:19am
Print Post  

Not so much upset as simply annoyed.   Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts.   The cycle has gone around and around much like the clowns who go around and around TR'ing over and over to try to convince people that they matter.    And w/o fail the same thing happens every time.   The web example in the previous post is a good example.   Its just my approach.    The only problem I have with it is having to be subjected to people's fucking stupidity over and over and over.  I am just tired of these stuipid puppets mouthing off.  Its like Jesus being crucified and then after he's dead the same people who crucified him then not only adopt his concepts but then act like they're the ones who came up with it.   In my entire life I have never seen people do it as much as the DDO community.   Countless things that I come up with.. almost everything that I start using.. I am first stigmatized for.. during that phase I have to hear some stupid dog puppet echo some piece of information that they were taught on the forum by Big Dog.    Not only am I a better player than Big Dog, but I know things that Big Dog doesn't know.  And yet still I have to then subjected to the public outcry.. basically a stuipid herd of complete fucking idiots who get some satisfaction in yammering on the sentiments of Big Dog.   Somehow satisfied that they were finally able to give the tongue lashing to someone else that they had to endure so many times.    Meanwhile, I am the one who taught Big Dog everything he knows and yet no one is aware of that.   Now if there were more people to play with who weren't weak minded followers of Big Dog, than it wouldnt' be so much an issue.  But sadly the entire fucking commuinity is utterly retarded aside from a very select few (they know who they are.. but most likely do not want to post) because the mob mentality is too stupid and big and its just not worth instigating anything with it.   

This thread is just a simple reminder to people with over 1000 HP.    See if people with over 1000 HP knew their place (on the floor drinking out of the dog bowl), there wouldn't be a need for threads like this.   But there is too much dog mob mentality going around... too much ignorance.  Not enough people know their place.   Too many stupid people convincing other stuipid people of what makes a good character.  And meanwhile those of who keep the wheels turning below the surface slip further and further into obscurity.   The pioneers, rule breakers, inventors.. vanguards, paragons among us (mainly me, as I'm the only one who can really fit all those descriptions).

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #73 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:32am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:57am:
You are being far too kind.

Yes.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:06am
Print Post  
The game has become much easier. I remember the paladin pass. Limp, Alex, and I were running orb, vanguard, and swash doing break the ranks to test our new dps and survival. Game never felt easier. We walked out feeling like we could 3 man ee fire peaks. That didnt happen though. Tried, but.. Went about as well as you can imagine on 3 melees on fire peak.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:06am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint