Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Crit multipliers thrown weapons (Read 13412 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Crit multipliers thrown weapons
May 22nd, 2015 at 3:54am
Print Post  
Confirmed, the "Expert builder" lv 18 core ability IS GIVING the appropriate +1 to weapons crit multipliers.

Meanwhile Swashbuckling continues to be bugged and is not doing so.

« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 6:05pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Re: Crit multipliers thrown weapons
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2015 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
They play a mean game of Pac-Man LARP though.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2015 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
sigh.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
EDITED:

Hag Master, as usual, seems to be wrong.

As you can clearly see I have both Lethality and Master Builder trained. I have IC Thrown, and OC.

Kindly look to the Combat log.

You can see where I hit for 1d4+31 base, where I crit not on a 19-20 for 62-70 (@32Ranged Power x2multi). Then you can see where I roll a 19 and confirm, for 116 Damage (x3 Crit, @32 RP).

Are you retarded?

For the record, neither master builder nor lethality are applying to thrown weapons. At least not daggers.

---------
Post EDIT: I forgot to wear light or clothe armor in my testing. Lethality does apply if you wear it. Master Builder doesnt seem to be.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:14am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Also, here is testing proof that Holy Sword DOES NOT offer it's stated benefits to throwers. It only gives crit threat, not crit multi.

Again, view the combat log. On a confirmed Vorpal my Dart does x3 (x2 base +1 for Overwhelming Crit, which this character has)

« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:52pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
That being said, on a zero fort mob, my 13Rog/3Monk/3x get slightly beat by a 18Rogue/2Monk SHuriken Thrower with a snowstar and Lethality (1422Damage per Throw Animation versus 1404Damage per Throw Animation).

It's pretty negligible, but if you want a full 20 Rogue or 18/x Throwing rogue, you can do it and it's DPS is still top notch, against 0 fort mobs.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
Did you say something?

harharharhar wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:30pm:
EDITED:

---------
Post EDIT: I forgot to wear light or clothe armor in my testing. Lethality does apply if you wear it. Master Builder doesnt seem to be.

Lethality does not apply to thrown weapons even if you are wearing "cloth" armor you imbecile , god help us from self-titled "builders" so desperate to become relevant again that they don't bother to know the current rules that will effect a test.

This is like when you bragged about all the SA dice on your rogue shuriken build without realizing that 7 of the Mechanic sneak attack dice didn't apply to anything but non-repeating crossbows.

You may have been pretty sharp and on the edge in the past, but these days you're all sloppy theory-crafting in service of a predetermined outcome that ignores the actual live rules.

Hate to say it, but people would do much better to follow Munk and Five foot if they want build advice these days, rather than some has-been asshat like you who can't be bothered to know the current live game rules and mechanics when "building".
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:14am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Lethality: "While wearing light or cloth armor you gain +1 to your Critical Damage Multiplier for any one-handed weapon you are wielding"

You fucking two bit knob slobbler!

Also, I gave you all the proof. Where's your evidence. Here is another Screenshot, without Lethality trained. And you can see on the crit in the combat log, the Multiplier is very clearly x2 (69 pts of Damage).

You are a complete fucking imbecile

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:17am
Print Post  

It would appear that throwing weapons suffer from not being affected by Competence bonuses to mulitplier. Insight bonuses work fine. As do Feat bonues. Competence bonuses do work for Crit Threat Range

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:18am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:19am
Print Post  
You can whine all you want Harhar, it doesn't change the fact that lethality does not work with  thrown weapons.

How stupid are you?

Posted again here for emphasis.

"This is like when you bragged about all the SA dice on your rogue shuriken build without realizing that 7 of the Mechanic sneak attack dice didn't apply to anything but non-repeating crossbows.

You may have been pretty sharp and on the edge in the past, but these days you're all sloppy theory-crafting in service of a predetermined outcome that ignores the actual live rules.

Hate to say it, but people would do much better to follow Munk and Five foot if they want build advice these days, rather than some has-been asshat like you who can't be bothered to know the current live game rules and mechanics when "building". "
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:21am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:35pm:
Did you say something?

Hate to say it, but people would do much better to follow Munk and Five foot if they want build advice these days, rather than some has-been asshat like you who can't be bothered to know the current live game rules and mechanics when "building".

Show me proof I am wrong about Threat and Multipliers then.

You can't, because you're a loud mouthed cunt who doesn't know anything.

Do you not know how to look at a combat log?
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:21am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:19am:
You can whine all you want Harhar, it doesn't change the fact that lethality does not work with  thrown weapons.

How stupid are you?

Posted again here for emphasis.

"This is like when you bragged about all the SA dice on your rogue shuriken build without realizing that 7 of the Mechanic sneak attack dice didn't apply to anything but non-repeating crossbows.
"

All of my SA dice quotes come directly from the characters sheet, under Sneak Attack, where your SA damage is calculated. I never even paid attention to SA dice from Mechanic, they're cheaper in Halfling and DWS. Can you point to where I made a quote with 7 erroneous claimed SA dice?

You can keep making up weird lies about me, but it won't get you out of this pickle. You're wrong. You're 100x wrong. Test it for yourself.

Here's a SS of my capped 13Rog/4Ranger/3Monk Thrower

17d6 SA. Including Improved SA Epic feat

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:28am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:24am
Print Post  
I love how you originally left out the portion of the quote where it reminds you of you little Sneak Attack oversight.

Almost as good as this new Lethality one.

Now go drop expert builder, buy lethality, then put on that special "clothe" armor of yours and watch what happens to your crits. Nadda.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:28am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:29am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:24am:
I love how you originally left out the portion of the quote where it reminds you of you little Sneak Attack oversight.

Almost as good as this new Lethality one.

Now go drop expert builder, buy lethality, then put on that special "clothe" armor of yours and watch what happens to your crits. Nadda.

I ALREADY DID THAT IN A SCREENSHOT YOU IGNORED.

HERE IS IT AGAIN SINCE YOURE TOO STUPID TO CLICK IT. HERE IS A SS of EXPERT BUILDER NOT DOING ANYTHING

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:31am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #14 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:35am
Print Post  
HERES A FINAL SCREENSHOT.

ITS SHOWS LETHALITY VERY CLEARLY CAUSING A x3 CRIT MULTIPLIER. SEE ABOVE PICTURE FOR MASTER BUILDER DOING NOTHING

AND THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF DEAD ON A FENCE POST

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 22nd, 2015 at 3:54am:
Confirmed, the "Expert builder" lv 18 core ability IS GIVING the appropriate +1 to weapons crit multipliers.

Meanwhile Swashbuckling continues to be bugged and is not doing so.

For the record before he changes it, HAG MASTER IS A DUMB CUNT WHO DOESNT DO HIS OWN TESTING OR IS TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT HE IS LOOKING AT

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:43am
Print Post  
WHATS THIS THEN CUNT
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:43am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Uh, making multiple posts yelling like a child wont fix your mistakes Harhar, it never has.

So now if your calm enough whiny, go back to your character. 

Now, go buy lethality and drop expert builder. make sure both hand are empty, now equip a non-throwing dagger and watch what happens... oh look at that, the combat log says: "you help dagger with lethality:Increased Critical Damage Multiplier" and low and behold a examination of the dagger shows the crit profile as X3. 

Now once again make sure both hands are empty, now equip a throwing dagger and watch what happens... Oh look at that, the combat log says: nothing. and a examination of the throwing dagger shows that the crit profile has not changed.

By all means run some more tests, and the result will always be the same, Lethality does not effect throwing weapons. becuase even if they only use one hand to throw, DDO still sees them as throwing weapons, not one handed weapons.

So... Harhar, wrong yet again.

*By the way, I gave the steps so anyone that interested can test them quickly and easily on their own and see that the throwing dagger crit profile doesn't change with lethality.

I thought it best to do so because excitable young HarHar has once again doubled-down here and is not above playing photo-shop lawyer.  do the test and you will see.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:56am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:50am
Print Post  
THE ONLY WAY TO TEST IT IS TO LOOK AT THE DAMAGE YOU DO IN THE COMBAT LOGS I POSTED.

TEST FOR YOURSELF. IM BASING CALCS ON DAMAGE, NOT FUCKED UP DISPLAYS OR PHONY EFFECTS CHANNEL GARBAGE. DAMAGE IS DAMAGE.

You are clearly too stupid to know how to test anything.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:50am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:58am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:50am:
THE ONLY WAY TO TEST IT IS TO LOOK AT THE DAMAGE YOU DO IN THE COMBAT LOGS I POSTED.

TEST FOR YOURSELF. IM BASING CALCS ON DAMAGE, NOT FUCKED UP DISPLAYS OR PHONY EFFECTS CHANNEL GARBAGE. DAMAGE IS DAMAGE.

You are clearly too stupid to know how to test anything.

Sorry junior, but when you added a screen shot showing the crit mulitplier being changed in the examination of the throwing dagger the jig was up, your busted for photo-shop games.

All the rest of this is just you tap-dancing, but feel free to keep yelling like a maniac, it's really quite amusing.

And in the end will not hide your "Lethality" mistake.

Thrown weapons.... too funny.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:01am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:04am
Print Post  
what? are you kidding?

Test if yourself weenus. Why the fuck would I photoshop and pretend a game mechanic isn't working?

I showed you my inventory on purpose so anyone COULD RECREATE MY EXPERIMENT AND VERIFY THEY SAW THE SAME THINGS. THe Weapon Tooltip Crit Multi and Threat are always different than the Inventory Tab display. How do you not know that? Do you even play this game?

If you ever tested anything yourself, or knew what you were doing, you would understand that. I don't even have photoshop on my laptop.

Go ahead, blow up the picture, look for photoshop marks.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:06am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:08am
Print Post  
This is almost as funny as when you banged on and on about how the swashbuckler was giving the crit multiplier buff.

I had to laugh to myself when I read your posts about it today.

You're a funny guy.

No need to blow up or waste time on your "screen shots" Anyone who tests thrown weapons will see just how funny you are.

*I do like this whole new all caps approach you're using, very Barcelot-crazy vibe to it.

« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:09am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:08am:
This is almost as funny as when you banged on and on about how the swashbuckler was giving the crit multiplier buff.

I had to laugh to myself when I read your posts about it today.

You're a funny guy.

Anyone who tests thrown weapons will see just how funny,

*I do like this whole new all caps approach you're using, very Barcelot-crazy vibe to it.

I should have never listened to someone else about SWB. And when I tested it myself and found it to not be working I FULLY OWNED UP TO IT.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #23 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:12am
Print Post  
And here's the part where I BANGED on about SWB. I said I was gone for 7 Months, and told it was fixed in my Updated build thread for TinkerHell.

Then once I got around to testing it for myself, my exact quote was:

harharharhar wrote on May 20th, 2015 at 8:21pm:
i havent been in game for a couple weeks due to RL stuff, but it's been brought to my attention that Bard SWB crit multi is still broken. I have not verified it myself, but several people say they have and I can't refute it. So for the time being this is dead, like DDO itself.

I really went whole hog on that one didn't I? Refuting evidence put infront of me by smart people with Screenshots.

Oh wait, no. That's you, in this thread. Where you're being a complete tool about not knowing how this game works, or how to test anything for yourself.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:13am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:12am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:09am:
I should have never listened to someone else about SWB. And when I tested it myself and found it to not be working I FULLY OWNED UP TO IT.

Yeah, just another HarHar mistake, didn't stop you from swearing up and down that it worked at first though did it?  Just took you time to own up to being dumb about it. Just as it will take you time to own up to this new mistake.

I am beginning to understand the reason behind that name of yours now, whenever I read one of these threads of yours... the utterance of har har har har is not far off.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint