Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need Shiradi Wiz Build (Read 1154 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Need Shiradi Wiz Build
May 26th, 2015 at 10:22am
Print Post  
What is the best wiz spammer now? 15/3p/2fvs bf?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Re: Need Shiradi Wiz Build
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2015 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Am a big fan of the 10% movement speed in tier 4 stance. Think 3 FvS is max since Ap gets tight
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2015 at 2:13pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2015 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 26th, 2015 at 10:22am:
What is the best wiz spammer now? 15/3p/2fvs bf?

I wouldn't say that 14wiz/4fvs/2mnk is bad per say, but gone are the days of /2 mnk splashes.
Long live Addy body + 3 pal splash Cheesy

Your split looks good. Can also try the 14wiz/4pal/2fvs splash. One less MCL for magic missiles though.

IP Logged

AngryKobold
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
I am still debating bladeforged or elfish(not-drow) for 15wiz/3pal/2fvs. Heavy armor or Adam all the way. Large shield (just wish there was better shield options) and wraith form. Basically immune to everything except light damage. Could go bf and not undead for more dps, but the undead self healing and additional immunities and incorp is absurd.

TOEE #2 on EE red alert full dungeon scaling and solo the quest while bored with that type of damage absorption. You just drag as much mobs as you can until red alert finally slows you down too much, shield block and nuke away. No need for pots.

Max out all your past lives and tank multiple death knights on EE MOD if the beholders are cced. Solo Double Dragon on EH by tanking both dragons and all the trash at the same time. Really is easy mode for the game.

Gear and past lives obviously do matter for the full sickness of it. Funny thing is I started to use epic torc again just because damage mitigation was solid enough that spell point procs had value again on EE.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint