Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sun elf lock - need help (Read 2934 times)
tekel bayi
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dilemma!

Sun elf lock - need help
Jul 1st, 2015 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
I will roll my first warlock, I have all other past lives but sun elf. I need some build advices for a sun elf warlock. I may stay at end game for a short time if I like it, not sure about that tho.
any differences between 18/2 or 19/1? or maybe some pally splashes?  Shocked

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Re: Sun elf lock - need help
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 9:57am
Print Post  
18/2 gets more light power from the cleric enhancements?  I figure if you are not getting capstone on warlock enhancements, you might as well go for two splash

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
giving up a lot for the splash. capstones are bonkers. there should be synergy in sun elf tree with light spell power using evil damage blasts. not something I would make for end game. Max your cha, rest in Int for spellcraft raising your light spell power. sun elf gets sunburst sla (with 30-60% spell crit damage) and a cheap heal. They get +1 enchantment dc if you want to go with hold/otto's. I would recommend that path over necro if youre not getting soul eater capstone.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
I'm loving my Sun Elf 14 Walock /6 Cleric at the moment.  But have yet to try other mixes and matches.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
How about a swasch bard?
Get stance, get t 5 in spirit for the hp thing and be char based.
Dont see why it shouldnt work out even in end game, since you are alrdy losing on capstone, might as well make the best of it

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Fuck off La douchebag, the OP wants some actual advice and info, not your clueless ideas, lies, and bullshit for attention.  Run back to the mobos or better yet just kill yourself you useless cunt.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2015 at 11:28pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jul 2nd, 2015 at 9:15pm:
I'm loving my Sun Elf 14 Walock /6 Cleric at the moment.  But have yet to try other mixes and matches.

How much did you spend in Cleric trees?  I am guessing enough in RS for Positive Energy Burst, and Spirit Blast/Shining Through/Aura in ES?

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint