Poll
Poll Question: Are they all from the same sock drawer?
bars   pie

Yes and donuts and boobs.    
  31 (44.9%)
No, but they're all idiots.    
  38 (55.1%)

Total votes: 69
« Last Modified by: 5 Foot Step on: Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:17am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Hag=Gawker=Mattyboy=Fire Foot (and more)? (Read 88478 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Hag=Gawker=Mattyboy=Fire Foot (and more)?
Reply #125 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:28pm:
Hag Master wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:22pm:
Ha, so then you should be able to post you ...ahem. screenshots right here then, ha ha ha.

Oh that's right, you don't have anything to post or you don't have enough enough confidence in it to post here for everyone to see ha ha ha, quite a pickle you have posted yourself into... again.

5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 2:56am:
PMs are screenshotted and uploaded. I will be PMing them to DropBear in a bit for unbiased independent 3rd party verification.

DropBear wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 10:18pm:
Confirmed!

Nice try junior you really are starting to scramble now, see Drop said "confirmed!" with tongue firmly in cheek, didn't you notice how he didn't say what he confirmed, ha ha ha!

Must have killed you when you saw that, didn't you know everyone on the vault likes a bit of trolling and shit-stirring? 

Got to say it is funny watching you try to talk yourself up now, hey, I think I can smell that panic you were talking about maybe you should grab a quick shower? Because I don't think this is going the way you hoped ha ha ha. 
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:39pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #126 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Calm down ladies.
I do have a business to run amongst all this drama (and another forum to moderate....).

Did I mention it's tough being a DropBear?  Yes, oh ok.  Sad

My Location is the Outback.  I'm nomadic, but I like to hang around billabongs where the food supply (tourists) is.
Ladies, there is a Mrs Dropbear, so don't get too excited.

I can 100% confirm that I received 5 Foot's PM and attached images.

« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:01am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Ha ha ha, he can confirm he "received" them, oh you are a evilly funny fucker!  Grin

And now do you see what you made me do? you made me use the dreaded emoji,  too good.

Poor 5footy, not quite what you were hoping for eh junior? ha ha ha 

« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:05am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #128 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:04am:
Ha ha ha, he can confirm he "received" them, oh you are a evilly funny fucker!  Grin

And now do you see what you made me do? you made me use the dreaded emoji,  too good.

Poor 5footy, not quite what you were hoping for eh junior? ha ha ha 

What did you think I was expecting?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #129 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:21am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:59pm:
I can 100% confirm that I received 5 Foot's PM

Are you intentionally adding to Thaz's GayDrop fantasies? You know this just means to her you're the catcher for 5 Foot's pitch.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:21am by Revaulting »  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #130 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:21am:
Are you intentionally adding to Thaz's GayDrop fantasies? You know this just means to her you're the catcher for 5 Foot's pitch.

RV - will you stop mincing twisting my words.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 3:49am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:37am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:06am:
What did you think I was expecting?

Uh.. proof? Doh.

I really would have paid good money to see you when you realized this whole concocted drama just blew up in your face, a lot of money.

But here is the good news for you 5Footy, I'm pretty sure somebody who will remain unnamed just decided to have a little fun at your expense after they saw how you had such a hard-on to "get" me. I'm guessing it was pretty easy to wind you up and lets you loose, then sit back and watch the fun,  Grin  damn emoji  So I don't take this personal, I mean it's flattering and all but I don't take it personal.

And the good news for me? well now I finally got some confirmation of just how much it pissed you off when I started mocking you for trying to be "Mr. builder" at the beginning of the year, nice to see those comments could provide you with a little drive.

The irony of it all? you actually have turned out to be quite a skilled builder in the end, ha ha ha.

Now it makes sense why you jumped in and started all this to bail out Notharharhar, when you saw all the shit I gave him for his building claims it reminded you of when I did the same to you at the beginning of the year, so you were ready to go after me for your new buddy Harhar.

I love this quote from the other day:
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 4:59am:
You should care, because it is highly likely that pretty much all of the accounts that have been mercilessly trolling you on the vault are one poster's socks.

"Mercilessly trolling" wow, guess I really stuck a chord eh junior? mean old Hag picking on another person for claiming to be a "build expert",  that post and those words say a lot, I'm starting to think I hurt your feels?

I do actually feel kinda bad now, this thread has been great fun and all, but I had an advantage you didn't, I knew what was going on, I knew I wasn't all those accounts you pulled out of your ass, so I could take it easy and wait for it to all wind down. Meanwhile it must have been a couple of really up and down days for you, more down than up in the end, ha ha ha.

So maybe next time someone hands you a "hot tip" you might wonder why before you throw yourself under the bus? just a thought.

Good luck with those builds of yours and I guess I will see you around thesever.

P.S. sorry for any typos and spelling mistakes, I'm just giving you some new material to get to work  on.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #132 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:37am:
And the good news for me? well now I finally got some confirmation of just how much it pissed you off when I started mocking you for trying to be "Mr. builder" at the beginning of the year, nice to see those comments could provide you with a little drive.

You're really our biggest fan. Like, psycho fan.

Now it makes sense why you jumped in and started all this to bail out Notharharhar, when you saw all the shit I gave him for his building claims it reminded you of when I did the same to you at the beginning of the year, so you were ready to go after me for your new buddy Harhar.

Maybe he like everyone else is just sick of your obnoxious bullshit.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #133 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Here 'tis before you start bitch-slapping each other.

Judge DropBear presiding in the Court of The Vault.

In reviewing the preponderance of evidence presented to me, I have had to give equal, fair and due consideration to the arguments of both the plaintiff and the defendants.

The charge here, and a serious one at that, is that a Sock Master exists in our midst, and controls most of, if not all, of the following Vault accounts.
Barcelot/Barcelot Legacy
Fire Foot
Teh_Troll
Hag Master
Gawker
Mattyboy
Factor
Forest (formerly Five Fooooooot)
Rem Remi
Grand
Tranquil
Yardarm

I find that:
1. the plaintiff has presented sufficient evidence indicating several patterns of observable repeat typographic behavior.
2. the plaintiff has indeed received communications from Strakeln.
3. the plaintiff has sufficient reason to believe his allegations are absolutely true based on said communications.
4. there is a lack of incontrovertible evidence to directly link most of, if not all, the above accounts.
5. there is a mischief being perpetrated within The Vault.

With only circumstantial evidence and hearsay, under the Vault jurisprudence, I must thereby find the defendants not guilty of the allegations leveled against them and award costs to the defendants.
Under a reasonable person test, I also find it unlikely that a single individual could maintain and operate all those accounts at the level of detail with which they are active.

That being said, evidence was submitted by various parties that The Vault is beginning to smell like a sock drawer, and I found sufficient circumstantial evidence to support that. 
Whilst the allegation here was that most of, if not all, of the accounts were linked failed the test on this occasion, this is not to say that some of the above are not connected in some way.

I suggest everyone review the arguments of both parties carefully and form your own views on this matter.

This matter is concluded.
Not confirmed.

No IP addresses or socks were harmed in the making of this post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have quiver of bolts to empty into a Voodoo doll.    Angry
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 8:12am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #134 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:52am
Print Post  
Uh.. proof?

I don't recall saying anything about proof. I just made some comments about some interesting PMs that I received.

That was Forest, keep your socks straight.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:53am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:44am:
Maybe he like everyone else is just sick of your obnoxious bullshit.

"Everyone else" really? I'm under no impression that I will win the vault popularity contest any time soon, but when you say "everyone else" I wonder what forum you have been reading Sobby, and which poll you were looking at.

But hey, why don't you and I have a fresh start huh? I will be happy to extend the good will I tried to 5footy above to you as well, I wish you nothing but the best.

And please make sure to tell Cordovan I said so when you report in.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:01am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:52am:
I don't recall saying anything about proof. I just made some comments about some interesting PMs that I received.

Oh now you realize you don't have any proof, glad you have caught up with the group, excellent.

Little tip, this next part, the next day or so, will be tricky for you, it's hard to know what to do after a guy like you has spent days claiming so much and coming up so short publicly.

Now of course your worried about the whole being mocked thing and your only just now realizing how fully and publicly you got played, and that can all hurt a young fellow's pride. But just like the ads say "It get's better!" so don't you go beating yourself up too much. And no matter what, don't chone okay? having you around will be too much fun, so that is the last thing anyone here want's to see.

Cheers

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #137 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:18am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:49am:
Here 'tis before you start bitch-slapping each other.

Judge DropBear presiding in the Court of The Vault.

In reviewing the preponderance of evidence presented to me, I have had to give equal, fair and due consideration to the arguments of both the plaintiff and the defendants.

The charge here, and a serious one at that, is that a Sock Master exists in our midst, and controls most of, if not all, of the following Vault accounts.
Barcelot/Barcelot Legacy
Fire Foot
Teh_Troll
Hag Master
Gawker
Mattyboy
Factor
Forest (formerly Five Fooooooot)
Rem Remi
Grand
Tranquil
Yardarm

I find that:
1. the plaintiff has presented sufficient evidence indicating several patterns of observable repeat typographic behavior.
2. the plaintiff has indeed received communications from Strakeln.
3. the plaintiff has sufficient reason to believe his allegations are absolutely true based on said communications.
4. there is a lack of incontrovertible evidence to directly link most of, if not all, the above accounts.
5. there is a mischief being perpetrated within The Vault.

With only circumstantial evidence and hearsay, under the Vault jurisprudence, I must thereby find the defendants not guilty of the allegations leveled against them and award costs to the defendants.
Under a reasonable person test, I also it unlikely that a single individual could maintain and operate all those accounts at the level of detail with which they are active.

That being said, evidence was submitted by various parties that The Vault is beginning to smell like a sock drawer, and I found sufficient circumstantial evidence to support that. 
Whilst the allegation here was that most of, if not all, of the accounts were linked failed the test on this occasion, this is not to say that some of the above are not connected in some way.

I suggest everyone review the arguments of both parties carefully and form your own views on this matter.

This matter is concluded.
Not confirmed.

No IP addresses or socks were harmed in the making of this post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have quiver of bolts to empty into a Voodoo doll.    Angry

WTF, DropBear.

You're seriously going to claim that Strake is trolling me?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #138 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:01am:
Oh now you realize you don't have any proof, glad you have caught up with the group, excellent.

Little tip, this next part, the next day or so, will be tricky for you, it's hard to know what to do after a guy like you has spent days claiming so much and coming up so short publicly.

All I said was that I got a couple of PMs encouraging investigation and indicating that there were 10 or more accounts involved. Then I stated what I (and others) have inferred and deduced regarding specific accounts.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:26am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:18am:
WTF, DropBear.

You're seriously going to claim that Strake is trolling me?

Oh no, no one would ever do that!  Grin

I would say you should contact your source by PM right away....*  but looking at your account, it looks like you already sent a couple panicked PMs just after Dropbear made the post that didn't vindicate you ....* at let's see 10:43 about 15 mins later. Kiss

I wonder what they told you? maybe "thanks for playing!"

*oh look four periods!
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:27am by Grand »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #140 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:26am:
Oh no, no one would ever do that!  Grin

I would say you should contact your source by PM right away....*  but looking at your account, it looks like you already sent a couple panicked PMs just after Dropbear made the post that didn't vindicate you ....* at let's see 10:43 about 15 mins later. Kiss

I wonder what they told you? maybe "thanks for playing!"

*oh look four periods!

Last pm was more than 2 hours before DropBear's post. Are you fabricating, or retarded?
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:31am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:49am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:31am:
Last pm was more than 2 hours before DropBear's post. Are you fabricating, or retarded?

Oh I should really let you have this, because you have had a very rough day!  but..... heheheh  Grin

Reply #103 - Yesterday at 10:18pm (Drop's deliciously mysterious first poke, so funny)

Last PM: Yesterday at 10:43pm (your PMs when you got the first inkling that Drop hadn't given you credibility)

So Drop, drops that gem of a one liner and then lets everyone stew, (I never knew you had trouble maker in you  until tonight Dropbear!) and then you started to panic (naturally) and PM around trying to do damage control.

Any chance you could send me some screenshots of those PMs you sent around at 10:43? I bet they make for some good reading!  Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #142 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:49am:
Drop's delicious mysterious poke

Those are the only words I saw clearly in your post.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:52am:

You should hear the music in my head when I wrote it.  Wink

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #144 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:00am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:31am:

OK Don Quixote we get it.  you finally figured out there has been some rampant alting going on.

oh wait.  most everyone here already knew that.  and none of us care.

Hag might have ten alts but he's infinitely more entertaining than you are on your best day.  go back to sucking lemons with your bitch buddy Vendui.  you've blown your pointless drama wad for 2015.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:00am by Yobai »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #145 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:52am:

You leave my poke out of this. For Mrs DropBear only.
Angry

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:02am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:49am:
Under a reasonable person test, I also it unlikely that a single individual could maintain and operate all those accounts at the level of detail with which they are active.

Don't be so modest.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:03am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:01am:
You leave my poke out of this. For Mrs DropBear only.
Angry

Oh I hear ya!

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #148 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:02am:
Don't be so modest.

wow that was pretty sever....

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #149 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:49am:
Oh I should really let you have this, because you have had a very rough day!  but..... heheheh  Grin

Reply #103 - Yesterday at 10:18pm (Drop's deliciously mysterious first poke, so funny)

Last PM: Yesterday at 10:43pm (your PMs when you got the first inkling that Drop hadn't given you credibility)

So Drop, drops that gem of a one liner and then lets everyone stew, (I never knew you had trouble maker in you  until tonight Dropbear!) and then you started to panic (naturally) and PM around trying to do damage control.

Any chance you could send me some screenshots of those PMs you sent around at 10:43? I bet they make for some good reading!  Grin

This one? Not so interesting.

[IMG]
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2015 at 3:24am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Send TopicPrint