Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Need Help Gearing 12fvs/6wiz/2pal Shiradi (Read 12153 times)
kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: Need Help Gearing 12fvs/6wiz/2pal Shiradi
Reply #25 - Jul 24th, 2015 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Yeah it's a real shame. I converted my last arcane to a Shiradi and it works, but he's never logged in now. No interest in it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
done with getting the new raid necklace and gloves.

I dont really want to slot the mod ring over 10 con. I lose 4 to all saves from having 8 aug over 12 item, slots for repair aug, balance aug, prot aug, nat armor aug, loss of 3 to int from +11 item (down to 8 aug), and no 11 wisdom item(sp gain).

If i get rid of abishai set I lose 1 missle, but I gain 35 more hp, con-op, parrying item for 4 to saves, and all of the above. Dont think it's worth to slot abishai on this build. I'll mess around and see how much more effective my dps is now. But I lost a lot to saves, hp, ac, int, skills, and sp.   
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 2:09pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Abishai set is a trap.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 10:27pm:
Abishai set is a trap.

that is what I keep thinking. Although my sp consumption has gone down since I gained the 5 caster levels from the gear set up.

I Will have to grind MoD to get that ring and swap it out with my current 10 con/10 dodge. I lose 8 hps, 2 dodge but gain 5 mrr/prr, 4 to saves, and 2 slots.

saves go up to 78/71/78, hp goes down to 995, prr mrr up to 111/69
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015 at 10:34pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Updated gear set.

3pc abishai: boots, helm, cloak.
Bracers: Dissolution // or Epic Inferno Bracers depending on fire burst or acid burst twist.
Neck: Resonation
Gloves: Gauntlets of the Arcane Soldier
Goggles: Cannoneer's
Belt: Chord
Trinket: Epic Litany
Armor: Shadowscale 30/dr
Ring: Lantern Ring
Ring: Circle of Malevolence
Weapon: TF Impulse and lore.
Weapon: TF 100 potency/17 spell lore/purple slot.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 7:46am:
Updated gear set.

3pc abishai: boots, helm, cloak.
Bracers: Dissolution // or Epic Inferno Bracers depending on fire burst or acid burst twist.
Neck: Resonation
Gloves: Gauntlets of the Arcane Soldier
Goggles: Cannoneer's
Belt: Chord
Trinket: Epic Litany
Armor: Shadowscale 30/dr
Ring: Lantern Ring
Ring: Circle of Malevolence
Weapon: TF Impulse and lore.
Weapon: TF 100 potency/17 spell lore/purple slot.

Looks solid except 1 thing maybe, wouldn't libram/golden skull and embers be better than 2ed TF and resonation?

Seeing that resonation makes me wonder if on an air savant (with 4th core) it would proc vulnerability. Would be a big boost in shiradi where you'd use force spells and not elemental spells.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 12:25pm:
Looks solid except 1 thing maybe, wouldn't libram/golden skull and embers be better than 2ed TF and resonation?

Not sure, but I do know Resonation scales with sonic spell power and sonic crit chance. Libram adds 1% crit, 10 potency, 2 more int. Orb of death gives me 2 universal and 5% crits.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 2:35pm:
Not sure, but I do know Resonation scales with sonic spell power and sonic crit chance. Libram adds 1% crit, 10 potency, 2 more int. Orb of death gives me 2 universal and 5% crits.

In that case Resonation works differently than the lantern ring (which afaik does not scale with sp and cannot crit). Is it different as well in respect of hitting more than one mob per cast?

Thinking AoE here mostly, added crit chance gives substantially more than a 4d6 base damage on one target IMO.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 4:41pm:
works differently than the lantern ring (which afaik does not scale with sp and cannot crit).

Tested this few weeks ago. It also scales and crits giving higher numbers instead of just 6-24. SayWhatAgain wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 4:41pm:
Is it different as well in respect of hitting more than one mob per cast?

I havent checked if it procs of every missile, or if it hits everything on aoe like hellball, or energy burst. Seems like too much work for me. fuk turbine.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
some really wierd shit is going on. par for course from turbine.

If you look closely you can see evil damage proc for 3k. that was not from a miss chance, but i suspected it was from shadow armor guard. No idea where else it would come from as I made sure I was in LD destiny. Another proc came from abishai cloak giving -12 str. So I then took off litany, armor, cloak and boots. Tried nimbus again.

im retarded, it's colors proc. so i turned off colors and stepped in again using nimubs/

neg damage proc'd it is coming from shadow armor even if the mob isnt close to you. as long as they attempt some type of attack, i guess?
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:10pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
anyway. Here is the screenie of supremacy proc scaling necklace and ring. this is the most interesting to me because it should scale with warlock crit multiplier. Been a while since I played the 12lock 6/2 split. Will tr again sometime soon to test and run in another build.

« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:24pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
COTQ?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:19pm:
COTQ?

yes, but i turned it off in the last 2 screen shots. the one before last with the neg dmg has colors turned off but armor equipped( all on hotbar)

The last pic has all 3 items that proc unequipped-litany, armor, boots. And i did not see another random proc.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:22pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Alcohol has muddied my brain. If you had it on for the first one, I'd say it's pretty likely it's a proc. If you didn't, well, I don't know what to say, other than that I wish my TF armor would proc for 3k.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 1:05am
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 11:50pm:
Alcohol has muddied my brain. If you had it on for the first one, I'd say it's pretty likely it's a proc. If you didn't, well, I don't know what to say, other than that I wish my TF armor would proc for 3k.

The first screenshot had armor on and colors on. im sure it was colors.

the 3rd screenshot has colors off and armor on giving low neg dmg . odd thing is the mob doesnt have to be close enough to actually be in hit range as long as they swung while they have you targeted.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 6:43am
Print Post  
Ok, what I'm saying is that your evil damage was a Colors proc, and the negative damage from your armor is par for the course. Maybe there's something I'm missing...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 6:57am
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 6:43am:
Ok, what I'm saying is that your evil damage was a Colors proc, and the negative damage from your armor is par for the course. Maybe there's something I'm missing...

No, that's what I posted. At first i thought it was something buggy. Then I figured I left colors on during testing the ring/necklace scaling. But then i started seeing guard procs go off when not even in melee range of the giants. I never knew guard procs were so strange. Figured they would have to be in melee range, but it's not like mobs swing from far anyway. The giants were swinging because I was running by and triggered their melee range detection which still gave me the guard procs even after I had ran well out of their range of attack.

TL:DR ; Resonation and Lantern scale. Guard procs do not need to be in actual melee range when the trigger goes off.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2015 at 6:58am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #42 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Think GS procs do have to be in melee range but it's been a while since I wore any and Turbine so...

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Ok, cool, I get it now. Have some boobies.

« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2015 at 5:26pm by WeHaveLived »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 5:23pm:
Have some boobies.

10/10 would fap again

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint