Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ultimate Heart Farming Guide! (Read 16500 times)
Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Re: Ultimate Heart Farming Guide!
Reply #25 - Oct 13th, 2015 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 7:30am:
Do people really farm seeds at cap ?

Yeah, those of us who don't have 50% xp elixirs running non-stop or who don't run EE all the way to cap have a bit to make up.

I'm generally about half way there (+/- 200 or so) by the time I'm 28.

I also have to make TF weapons from time to time, which takes away from my comm total.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #26 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 1:45pm
Print Post  

Hey Freind,
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise, since we have not met, permit me however, I am Barrister FRANK COLINS PHILLIPS and I hate every single one of you. I am contacting you to kindly because all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures who can assist me in the Project below, which will be of mutual benefit to us both. A Salvadorean, Mr. Remirez Lundy , 66 years of age and a very prosperous farmer made a huge bank deposit for investment in the sum of US$17.5 Million (Seventeen Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) he named his wife Mrs. Helga Lundy as the NEXT OF KIN . I was called upon as an credited Attorney to the bank to sign and endorse documents to this deposit on Mr. Lundy's behalf. Unfortunately, Mr. & Mrs. Lundy were killed in the January 14, earthquake that rocked El Salvador , killing thousands of people and 1,200 others were declared missing. You are everything bad in the world and I now seek your permission and assistance to have you stand as a distant relatives to the deceased. So that the fund can be released to you and we can use it for our mutual benefit. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any fund on Trading and Investment in the interest of the bank? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of Nigerians because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. For your assistance, you will be compensated adequately with (40%) of the total sum (55%) will be my own share while (5%) will be set aside to cover any incidental expense made both at home and abroad prior to this transaction If you are interested in assisting me with this matter, please send to me urgently via my EMAIL the following details below:
Full name, Company or Private Address
Telephone and Fax number(s).
I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves and Upon receiving the above details from you, I will work out every documents/proof representing you as the deceased BONA-FIDE distant relative and when this is done, you will be contacted by the bank for the release and collection of this fund, which will be within one week of my receiving the above details from you.
Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me, Barrister FRANK COLINS PHILLIPS and my bitch

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Oct 13th, 2015 at 2:23pm:
Yeah, those of us who don't have 50% xp elixirs running non-stop or who don't run EE all the way to cap have a bit to make up.

I'm generally about half way there (+/- 200 or so) by the time I'm 28.

I also have to make TF weapons from time to time, which takes away from my comm total.

True, I will need some now that all my MF weapons will need to be changed out as well, never thought I would run out of Coms, but there you go.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #28 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 8:53pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Whatamidoing
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Dec 14th, 2015 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Just a note on farming seeds, I do evening star (Druids) including "don't drink the water" each x2, once on hard and once on Norm. So thats 5x2x2=20 seeds. does not take long at all (since the reward giver is in the circuit). 

I guess you could always do elite if your that good. Might drive you a bit crazy though.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint