Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Dex-based Archer (Read 29489 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Dex-based Archer
Reply #50 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Meaning: You have no facts and you just got caught lying.

By all means try and make some excuses for why don't have anyway of backing up your excessive bullshit.

So yet another poser bites the dust, I wonder why nobody exposed your funny little fantasies earlier this week.

What a lightweight  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:26am by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #51 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
meaning my dick is bigger than your forearm, and i got money in the bank; ask around, faggot.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Still no facts huh? poor poser, caught lying.

Hey here is an idea, tell us who we should be asking when we ask around, and what toons we should be asking about....

That feeling you're having right now? that's you getting pinned in junior.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:28am by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #53 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:35am
Print Post  
My penis is certified as a flotation device.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #54 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:35am
Print Post  
The One & Only, faggot; learn the name.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:36am
Print Post  
Poor poser, caught cold.

Thanks, I love destroying fakers in my spare time.

Hopefully the next target will be more of a challenge, you were toast in less than a dozen posts. Too easy.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:38am by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #56 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:38am
Print Post  
Yeah, keep yapping: when you find yourself stranded in the water in high seas, you're going to WISH my penis was around.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:39am
Print Post  
Still no facts eh?

Next.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #58 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:41am
Print Post  
Those are usually the last words uttered by drowning victims, in open ocean, for a lack of my penis.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #59 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 6:00am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:23am:
I wonder why nobody exposed your funny little fantasies earlier this week.

Because knowing something is as satisfying as displaying it, for some.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #60 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 12:55am:
Ask around, son; The One & Only.

Still no pic.  Didn't happen.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #61 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 1:00am:
If you want to know what's REALLY hood: solo Tempest Spine on Elite, at level...I do it every life.

No pic.  Didn't happen.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #62 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
you must be a selfie-stick owning faggot, right?

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #63 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 2:23pm:
you must be a selfie-stick owning faggot, right?

This is not a pic.  Still didn't happen.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 24th, 2015 at 11:52am:
build 1: trapper

12 wiz, 6 arti, 2 rog (sun elf for int bonuses, tr/heart to ditch the cleric level) every point into int; insightful reflexes, insightful damage, palemaster, arcane archer, running fury of the wild; no fail trapping, lock picking, UMD, self healing high-pre-nerf DPS, useful spells (thought not relying on them) and buffs; an overall fun build that can handle anything.

build 2: overkill

11 ranger, 6 fighter, 3 fvs, elf, arcane archer running fury of the wild.  every point into dex. you have the war priest damage line, the elven racial damage line, and the fighter kensai damage line (all for bows), the weapon meditation buff, the inflame buff, the divine favor spell; all add significant bonuses to damage, fighter feats and sliver flame feats; all add damage bonuses to bows.  this was (pre-nefr) the highest possible DPS build.

build 3: combat medic 1

17 fvs, 2 rog, 1 fighter, elf, arcane archer, fury of the wild.  every point into dex; you're starting with 10 cha and are relying on tomes and gear not to fail your spells, this means that until you reach higher levels, you will not be able to cast some spells available to you; end-game, bitches. 

build 4: combat medic 2

12 cleric, 6 fighter, 2 monk (you guessed it) elf, arcane archer, fury of the wild.  dex build....

i could post alot of builds.  since they gave elf no restrictions on AA, you can play any class, or any combination of classes, and still have full access to the AA tree with absolutely 0 ranger levels.

rangers BTW are fucking gimps.  the only damage bonuses inherent to that class are the favored enemy bonuses: a total of +10 to damage @ level 20. 

with 3 (fucking 3!) levels of flavored hole, you get child of the silver flame (+1 damage)  divine favor spell (+1 damage)  3 tiers of favored weapons (+3 damage) and the inflame buff (+4 damage) for a grand total of +9 to damage!  3 levels of fvs gets you 1 point less damage than TWENTY levels of ranger; niggers!

Wow, the names of these builds are just great, and the builds themselves must have almost even worked back in 2013.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2015 at 7:39pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #65 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
yeah, they were the big thing back in the day of 2013; dawg.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Try 2012 if that.   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 1:44am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 1:00am:
If you want to know what's REALLY hood: solo Tempest Spine on Elite, at level...I do it every life.

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #68 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 4:40am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 24th, 2015 at 11:52am:
build 1: trapper the piking buffbot

12 wiz, 6 arti, 2 rog (sun elf for int bonuses, tr/heart to ditch the cleric level) every point into int; insightful reflexes, insightful damage, palemaster, arcane archer, running fury of the wild; no fail trapping, lock picking, UMD, self healing high-pre-nerf DPS, useful spells (thought not relying on them) and buffs; an overall fun build that can handle anything.

build 2: overkill the piking full retard with no APs for DWS or Harper using the worst combat tree: Warpriest!

11 ranger, 6 fighter, 3 fvs, elf, arcane archer running fury of the wild.  every point into dex. you have the war priest damage line, the elven racial damage line, and the fighter kensai damage line (all for bows), the weapon meditation buff, the inflame buff, the divine favor spell; all add significant bonuses to damage, fighter feats and sliver flame feats; all add damage bonuses to bows.  this was (pre-nefr) the highest possible DPS build.

build 3: combat medic 1 the piking healbot 1

17 fvs, 2 rog, 1 fighter, elf, arcane archer, fury of the wild.  every point into dex; you're starting with 10 cha and are relying on tomes and gear not to fail your spells, this means that until you reach higher levels, you will not be able to cast some spells available to you; end-game, bitches. 

build 4: combat medic 2 the piking healbot 2 (becaue my uber peers need a babysitter)

12 cleric, 6 fighter, 2 monk (you guessed it) elf, arcane archer, fury of the wild.  dex build....

i could post alot of builds.  since they gave elf no restrictions on AA, you can play any class, or any combination of classes, and still have full access to the AA tree with absolutely 0 ranger levels.

rangers BTW are fucking gimps.  the only damage bonuses inherent to that class are the favored enemy bonuses: a total of +10 to damage @ level 20. 

with 3 (fucking 3!) levels of flavored hole, you get child of the silver flame (+1 damage)  divine favor spell (+1 damage)  3 tiers of favored weapons (+3 damage) and the inflame buff (+4 damage) for a grand total of +9 to damage!  3 levels of fvs gets you 1 point less damage than TWENTY levels of ranger; niggers!

The "racial AA + MIN-MAXed multiclass builds"- idea is basicly fine, but I guess you didn't even understand what "SA scales with 150% melee/ranged power", "venomed blades" or the boni from paladin levels do on a good build. Because a lot of things gain a better return on investment than those +1 Damage lines. Before the latest passes 14paladin/6monk Elf AA gave the best return on investment, still testing what rocks after the passes now, but 12ranger/6monk/2X looks good so far.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2015 at 4:54am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #69 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 7:34am
Print Post  
"venomed blades"

that's where you fucked up, nigga!

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #70 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:46am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 7:34am:
"venomed blades"

that's where you fucked up, nigga!

Nope, for 15 AP in Assassin you get 2d6 sneack attack scalling with ranged power, 1D8 poison damage scalling with melee power, damage boost to ranged power (even better in LD when you get 8+ boosts) and 25% reduction of Fortification and sneak attack immunity 2/3 of the time. 23 AP get you one more sneak attack die or +1 to int/dex, +3 to crit damage before mullti and 20% doulbeshot on top. In my experience it's quite a bargain compared to the things you have to take for the full damage bonus lines in warprist. Can you get more than 5 rounds of inflame yet, or is that still not coded as a boost? And IF I would use warpriest then on a STR based AA for sure.. DM and KTA still stack.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:55am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #71 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:57am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:46am:
Nope, for 15 AP in Assassin you get 2d6 sneack attack scalling with ranged power, 1D8 poison damage scalling with melee power, damage boost to ranged power (even better in LD when you get 8+ boosts) and 25% reduction of Fortification and sneak attack immunity 2/3 of the time. 23 AP get you one more sneak attack die or +1 to int/dex, +3 to crit damage before mullti and 20% doulbeshot on top. In my experience it's quite a bargain compared to the things you have to take for the full damage bonus lines in warprist. Can you get more than 5 rounds of inflame yet, or is that still not coded as a boost? And IF I would use warpriest then on a STR based AA for sure.. DM and KTA still stack.

yeah, that's worth 30 points of base damage, 20% double shot, slayer arrow, etc; your sense of humor must be as good as the guy "venom blades" trolling; drink bleach, faggot!

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #72 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:13am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:57am:
yeah, that's worth 30 points of base damage, 20% double shot, slayer arrow, etc; your sense of humor must be as good as the guy "venom blades" trolling; drink bleach, faggot!

Because I can't get all the AA goodies when I spend 15-23 AP elsewhere? The question if if it is worth the 3-4 to enhancement bonus, 5 bugged boosts with +4 to basedamage, 15 hp and 10 PRR.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:13am by string table error, tableDID »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #73 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post  
i'm not falling for this trolling angle, faggot; try harder.

IP Logged

Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #74 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:16am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:14am:
i'm not falling for this trolling angle, faggot; try harder.

Go play your outdated builds and feel like the God_Of_War.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint