Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The Great Terror (Read 93180 times)
Steelstar
Ex Member

Re: The Great Terror
Reply #275 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 10:59am
Print Post  
I've gotten quite a few PMs about terror builds in the last two weeks and one thing I want to make sure anyone running one or getting ready to start a Terror or Primal Terror is to keep your eye on the DC.

With the update the Dev's have bumped the saves of the mobs in the new content and in some existing content. If you are running Slavers, ToEE, Shroud you will need to make certain that your 'real time' DC is at the very least 87 Ideally it should be 89. In the other end game quests and raids you should be fine with the 83-85 but for the others you will need to make sure you are hitting high.

The good news is that the newest content provides plenty of sources for DC buffing, Slaver sets, items give both quality and artifact DC buffs, and there are quality Wis buff available as well.

I Never would have guessed that this build would have remained viable for so long, but for the foreseeable future it should do very well as long as you keep those DCs up. Also in much of the new content because of the Devs code and the other classes improvements, you will see that 'debuffing' against terror saves is yielding pretty mixed results and is usually too late to make a difference. So make sure to crank up the DC with your points, feats, and gear before you start chasing debuffs.

Enjoy.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #276 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Steel wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 10:59am:
I've gotten quite a few PMs about terror builds

Complete bullshit.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #277 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
I've gotten quite a few PMs

Delusional fabrication.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #278 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
I've gotten PMs

Yeah right, faggot, nobody's stupid enough to believe that.

IP Logged

Steelstar
Ex Member

Terror PSA
Reply #279 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Dear [],

Actually this particular thread has over 250 replies and over 25,000 views, and I received dozens of PM's asking for clarifications and help. Also please don't forget you yourself PM'd me asking for advice about the terror build. But all that aside I think I see why you triple posted here, and it's no big mystery.

You're jealous.

It's quite understandable, you never have been able to post a build that was taken seriously or even playable for that matter so you become rather jealous when others do, and even more jealous when people enjoy those builds. 

It's quite sad really.

P.S. As a rule I don't feed the trolls, even ineffectual ones such as yourself, so I won't be responding to you beyond this post so you will need to work out your jealousy and insecurity issues with someone else. Best of luck, SS

Now back to the business at hand.

PSA : Quote:
I've gotten quite a few PMs about terror builds in the last two weeks and one thing I want to make sure anyone running one or getting ready to start a Terror or Primal Terror is to keep your eye on the DC.

With the update the Dev's have bumped the saves of the mobs in the new content and in some existing content. If you are running Slavers, ToEE, Shroud you will need to make certain that your 'real time' DC is at the very least 87 Ideally it should be 89. In the other end game quests and raids you should be fine with the 83-85 but for the others you will need to make sure you are hitting high.

The good news is that the newest content provides plenty of sources for DC buffing, Slaver sets, items give both quality and artifact DC buffs, and there are quality Wis buff available as well.

I Never would have guessed that this build would have remained viable for so long, but for the foreseeable future it should do very well as long as you keep those DCs up. Also in much of the new content because of the Devs code and the other classes improvements, you will see that 'debuffing' against terror saves is yielding pretty mixed results and is usually too late to make a difference. So make sure to crank up the DC with your points, feats, and gear before you start chasing debuffs.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:51pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #280 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 10:54am
Print Post  
This is the same faggot as Grand, Remi, Flipton, Hagmaster, etc; it's all complete bullshit.

Pay no mind and proceed.

IP Logged

gravegod
Ex Member

Reply #281 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 28th, 2016 at 10:54am:
This is the same faggot as Grand, Remi, Flipton, Hagmaster, etc; it's all complete bullshit.

Pay no mind and proceed.

Sad.

Steel was right, you really are jealous and butthurt, and really you should be. I've been playing a GT and a PGT since last spring and the build is fucking amazing. Whereas everything you have ever suggested on the build section is ignorant, useless, out-of date, and unoriginal. 

BTW I really doubt that Steel is anyone's sock, but what the fuck would it matter if his builds rocks? I mean I would run and give props to a build even if it was Fran or Uska designed it, just as long as it was a kick-ass build.  Man, you is one stupid bonehead that just doesn't get playing and builds.   Very sad!
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2016 at 1:48pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #282 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sad.

Steel was right, you really are jealous and butthurt, and really you should be. I've been playing a GT and a PGT since last spring and the build is fucking amazing. Whereas everything you have ever suggested on the build section is ignorant, useless, out-of date, and unoriginal. 

BTW I really doubt that Steel is anyone's sock, but what the fuck would it matter if his builds rocks? I mean I would run and give props to a build even if it was Fran or Uska designed it, just as long as it was a kick-ass build.  Man, you is one stupid bonehead that just doesn't get playing and builds.   Very sad!

Oh, yeah!  You're NOT another one of the same faggot's socks!  You're just some random dude that happens to be all over his nut sack, licking his balls up AND down!  That makes MORE sense!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYOUSTUPIDFAGGOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

gravegod
Ex Member

Reply #283 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 3:36am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 28th, 2016 at 6:49pm:
Oh, yeah!  You're NOT another one of the same faggot's socks!  You're just some random dude that happens to be all over his nut sack, licking his balls up AND down!  That makes MORE sense!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYOUSTUPIDFAGGOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only person I see on Steel's nuts is you. You one thirsty girl.

And the 25-30 of us who said we liked Steel's build must all be socks huh?  Where is your build? oh that's right you never posted one, you loser. 

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2016 at 8:35am by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #284 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:

And the 25-30 of us who said we liked Steel's build must all be socks huh?  Where is your build? oh that's right you never posted one, you loser. 

Oh, and now this non-sock wants to mix it up with me over what I said regarding a post by someone else...LOL!  Yeah, that makes sense too, you are in NO WAY a steel star sock.  You are simply above and beyond upon the wild blue yonder of his nuts, birdman.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #285 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Ignore her Grave, she's always crazy jealous when people post good shit on the site and get props. Remember how she bitched and moaned about the LGS dupe, trying to insist it wasn't real? This is the same thing, jealous and butthurt. She does it over on the Fitness sub-forum as well, Potty has a hard-on for Disavowed like nobody's business.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2016 at 6:03pm by »  

IP Logged

Cinagro
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #286 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
How are you checking save dc's? I am not seeing it in the tooltip. Is it in the combat log?

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #287 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Have to have another enchant spell on a bar and check it.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #288 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
i like this build and I am not a sock

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #289 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
me to

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

nagus
Ex Member

Reply #290 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Me three.

But be warned this build will get a casual or noob killed crazy fast.

IP Logged

tapster
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #291 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 4:52am
Print Post  
So Endless Fusillade just got a boost in U36.

Duration has been tripled to 18 secs (still the same windup animation)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #292 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
And the 25-30 of us who said we liked Steel's build must all be socks huh? 

Cool

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #293 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 7:05am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 5:43am:
Cool

Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #294 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 11:33am
Print Post  
stop bumping his threads. And why the fuck is he still posting?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #295 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 11:59am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:44pm:
i like this build and I am not a sock

I am a sock and I do not like this build...wait.. wut?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #296 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
I like the build but this guy is a hoser

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #297 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 11:33am:
stop bumping his threads. And why the fuck is he still posting?

he's become ghost in the machine.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #298 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 4:38pm:

He was Ghostbanned.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

steelstar
Ex Member

Reply #299 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 4:38pm:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 
Send TopicPrint