Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) USP Shiradi Harper Mage (Read 14027 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: USP Shiradi Harper Mage
Reply #50 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 9:22am:
It does not. Go to lama today if it goes up. try to hit the basement kobolds with OW and see that you cant get 7 of 8 of them. nothing does aside CM

I don't play anymore, and I was referring to a single spell.  If you're talking about spamming double chain missiles, that would be more effective over a greater area, however, less effective than double OW; which we'll never know since double OW is not possible.  OW has the largest area of effect of any spell in the game, not just in circumference, but in altitude; it also works through walls, closed doors, barriers, etc.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Meteor swarm is 4 procs, 1 for each boulder, assuming that boulder connects ofc 😎

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #52 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:49pm:
Meteor swarm is 4 procs, 1 for each boulder, assuming that boulder connects ofc 😎

Sit down Skippy, grown men are talking.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
also works through walls, closed doors, barriers, etc.

nice

I was referring to a single spell.

me too. just a single cast of cm.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
but in altitude;

also nice. i wonder if anyone has tried to see if warlock aura/burst is same

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:49pm:

Weren't you the one who originally said it was 8 procs  Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 1:34pm
Print Post  

copied my 1st life 32pt gimp over to lama today for shiradi testing.

The picture is the aoe range of cm. 6 out of 8 kobolds. not 7, sry ;p

aiming at the boss kobold to right hits all 4 bosses in right corner and 2 of the non-red kobolds to the left.

I am not getting 8 projectiles every time on the 2nd target, seems to be anywhere from 6-8. And even less on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th targets. Seems to be about 1-4 on the others. I would urge any more experienced shiradi players to copy over and test cm. Copy took me literally 6 seconds.

dps times on 13wiz/4fvs/3lok.....

rotation used

Times without joy, starting with 30 mok stacks, 10 scourge, 10 empyrean got me low to mid 80s. Did around 4 tries.

Times with joy, starting with full mok, scourge, empyrean, were low to mid 50s. Got 3 tests in with joy cos fuk fishing for unicorn proc.

I believe the 10 sorc will come out ahead of my times. Especially on the better optimized mutlilife versions that guys like eth and goldie have. My sorc is not done gearing yet and so I took the wiz version out instead. ;/

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 2:03pm
Print Post  

Rage buffed cos hps on 32 point build is op af.

Spell power buffed 2% from fey spring tier 1, and 10 from stand and deliver 10 stacks for a 12 total spell power increase.

Critical multiplier for electric and acid increased by lgs items. Equipment : Gold Orb of Death, electric lgs vacuum kama, noxious embers, doj gloves, and potency circlet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint