Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic someone needs a girlfriend (Read 2952 times)
Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

someone needs a girlfriend
Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:40pm
Print Post  

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Re: someone needs a girlfriend
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Aug 3rd, 2016 at 7:40pm:

Nope, even the hookers would tell Shoemaker no.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
God, I feel like I lost 10 fucking brain cells from clicking that link.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Have you ever seen what the guy looks like? He's a candidate for people of walmart, faces of meth and any sex offender registry in the nation. God help you if he's on your server, you're a semi decent player and you're in a group with him. He will follow you around like you're his best friend while promising to do you favors because he's the big shit DDO wiki editor and he's good friends with the almighty and powerful cordo-stain. it's people like him that have made DDO go to shit in record time.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 1:13am
Print Post  
So FAQ is Shoemaker?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Aug 3rd, 2016 at 11:56pm:
Have you ever seen what the guy looks like? He's a candidate for people of walmart, faces of meth and any sex offender registry in the nation. God help you if he's on your server, you're a semi decent player and you're in a group with him. He will follow you around like you're his best friend while promising to do you favors because he's the big shit DDO wiki editor and he's good friends with the almighty and powerful cordo-stain. it's people like him that have made DDO go to shit in record time.

Guess I'm glad I'm a terrible player Tongue

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
God help you if he's on your server, you're a semi decent player and you're in a group with him. He will follow you around like you're his best friend while promising to do you favors because he's the big shit DDO wiki editor and he's good friends with the almighty and powerful cordo-stain.

Fact.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2016 at 10:24pm by Pseudonym »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Dear tardlings, this dude finished all wildernesses. That waste of flesh needs a gf. Not sure how u tardmonsters derailed to shoemaker but that is fine cockgoblins.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:06pm:
Dear tardlings, this dude finished all wildernesses. That waste of flesh needs a gf. Not sure how u tardmonsters derailed to shoemaker but that is fine cockgoblins.

I thought you were mentioning the latent homosexual Shoemaker because the guy that completed the wilderness slayers probably at the very least got his dick sucked by his hot ass gamer girlfriend for such an awesome accomplishment.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:25pm:
I thought you were mentioning the latent homosexual Shoemaker because the guy that completed the wilderness slayers probably at the very least got his dick sucked by his hot ass gamer girlfriend for such an awesome accomplishment.

Nah she let me give her a Hot Carl for completing rares in Searing Heights.  Next up a rusty trombone for Tangleroot. Saving up the protein for that one.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #10 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 2:36pm:
Nah she let me give her a Hot Carl for completing rares in Searing Heights.  Next up a rusty trombone for Tangleroot. Saving up the protein for that one.

Be thankful it wasn't a blue waffle but I bet Shoemaker or Cordovan would be more than happy to give you a double dutch rudder.
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:12pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #11 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Have you ever seen what the guy looks like? He's a candidate for people of walmart, faces of meth and any sex offender registry in the nation. God help you if he's on your server, you're a semi decent player and you're in a group with him.

i cant remember if i ever shat on you before but these choice words click with me and demand that i acknowledge the correctness and class of your statement

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint