Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Direct Damage Fire/Light/Force Build (Read 7136 times)
zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Direct Damage Fire/Light/Force Build
Reply #25 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Ok, after watching Cetus on his fighter, I might actually agree with Digimonk here...sweet baby jeeezuz Cetus makes a fighter look sexy!

I still think that in mob-dense LE quests a lock is still pure win for trash clearing though...red named DPS a lock is about as useful as an old shoe, and yeah any toon is better than a lock at red named DPS unless you are a heavy drinker spamming ruin/gruin etc...

To those who have not seen the vids....

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478432-Cetus-Supreme-Bladeforged-Fight...

I am sure he must have one heavily macro'd mouse or carpel tunnel...
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 4:35pm by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Ok, after watching Cetus on his fighter, I might actually agree with Digimonk here...sweet baby jeeezuz Cetus makes a fighter look sexy!

I still think that in mob-dense LE quests a lock is still pure win for trash clearing though...red named DPS a lock is about as useful as an old shoe, and yeah any toon is better than a lock at red named DPS unless you are a heavy drinker spamming ruin/gruin etc...

To those who have not seen the vids....

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478432-Cetus-Supreme-Bladeforged-Fight...

I am sure he must have one heavily macro'd mouse or carpel tunnel...

My guildie uses a different approach from Cetus based on what I saw in those videos.   He uses Dire Charge a lot.  Cetus doesn't seem to use it much.

He Dire Charges a group of trash mobs and 5s later, they're gone.  He kills groups of trash so fast it was making it a bit hard to switch targets fast enough on a shuriken build given the half second of lag between changing targets and your attacks actually registering on it that seems to affect all ranged attacks in DDO.

It's infuriating as hell on the undead Shiradi I'm using now.  Target something, hit the MM/CM button and *poof* mob is gone before the spell lands.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 5:13pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
max spell pen on your light lock and go fey. disco ball and mass hold fun with the aoe.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
not to sound like a dick but cetus dps doesnt really look that impressive vs ranger...

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Seriously Tilo, you can't help it but literally vomit builds all around? Like 80% of threads you comment you have to either post a build or link to one. And the problem is that they are bad. And even being bad you call them "epic". You must think you are that great builder and we're all wet to read your marvelous creations. Jesus, on this thread you already posted 3. Like every coment is a reason for you to link to a crap build somewhere.

Or not even that. Take this thread or the throwing one: both having peolpe engaging in a conversation while you out of the air randomly drop builds in the thread. And you just don't stop... you keep on doing it, despite the fact we don't want it and by the third we're already so sick everyone just ignores.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:20pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint