Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic heroic greensteel question (Read 1080 times)
lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

heroic greensteel question
Oct 17th, 2016 at 6:05am
Print Post  
if i am making a minII item can i craft it out of order, for example if i dont have the shard of great power can i craft the shard of power and aply it to the weapon then craft the double shard of supreme power and apply that then when i get the shard of great power later and apply it or will that fuck up the end result? iv crafted hundreds of greensteel items but never had to do it out of order before.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: heroic greensteel question
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2016 at 6:15am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Oct 17th, 2016 at 6:05am:
if i am making a minII item can i craft it out of order, for example if i dont have the shard of great power can i craft the shard of power and aply it to the weapon then craft the double shard of supreme power and apply that then when i get the shard of great power later and apply it or will that fuck up the end result? iv crafted hundreds of greensteel items but never had to do it out of order before.

You can craft the Shards but they won't apply out of order. This isn't like Legendary GS.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2016 at 6:18am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Oct 17th, 2016 at 6:15am:
You can craft the Shards but they won't apply out of order. This isn't like Legendary GS.

ah good to know. never tried to do it out of order before. thanks for the info as always.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2016 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Yeah.  It's basically an upgrade system,similar to the Thunderforged or GH Dragon armor system.  Where you have to make a blank - Then add T1, then add T2, then add T3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint