Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Wolfs post U33 (Read 9029 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Wolfs post U33
Reply #25 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 24th, 2016 at 11:49am:
Monk is better than warlock.

fists of light now does 4d6 light dmg that scales. And there is fist of iron or other monk elemental ki strikes that will also scale with Melee Power. Saves the build from having to slot radiance aug/item. I believe deft strikes 10% off hand is working. Cant be conclusive until lama goes up again and deft strike is tested against non-deft set up. Few small things like twisting dance of flowers and 5% movement speed as well.

Bring on Lamma, I'm guessing it will be Feb or March.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #26 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 11:48pm:
Skip it: it's only designed to take advantage of an exploit where special weapon effects stay on when you switch between them in wolf form.  In theory, you could cycle through an astoundingly wide array of weapons and keep all their damage effects active, even after you swap out weapons and move on to others.  The glitch only works in wolf form, and without that, the "build" is complete shit.

How many years since you played, Jon Snow? Your "get off my lawn" is showing.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #27 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:32pm:
How many years since you played, Jon Snow? Your "get off my lawn" is showing.

Not bad, I'll take it.

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2016 at 1:11pm by [] »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #28 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Don't click it, it's a trick.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:47am:
Bring on Lamma, I'm guessing it will be Feb or March.

wish they put it up every month. just for bug testing. simple things like this would be a non-issue, if we had lama up once a month for just a weekend.

I believe deft strikes does work because the difference in take down times on the monk variants versus the fighter splash is too high for just dance of flowers and ki strikes to be the factors. Guess we wont know until feb/march Sad

OSeanessy wrote on Nov 24th, 2016 at 10:14am:
4 Warlock for Spiritual Retribution? -3d6 light dmg that scales with spell power on each hit, so maybe 12d6 extra dmg per hit with a Wolf's attack speed and doublestrikes.

23 ap is a bit steep on builds that plan on taking harrier+killer+Tempest tier 5. actually impossible and would have to drop one of the 3.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint