Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Also post (Read 2588 times)
ObviousSock
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Also post
Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Yep

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Re: Also post
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:47am
Print Post  

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

SkankHunt42
Korthos Resident

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
I'm with you on that.

Now to DIaF.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
What up? We need more people posting ancient shit.. like fake fire caves exploits.. or diaf/liaf.. or the best ever.. "hi welcome"

Thems are da shit yo.. keep dat gay ass shit relevant please  Cheesy

IP Logged

a Kitteh
DQ Assaulter

lolwut?

Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
hi welcome

Grace wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
When a quest thinks you are so bad you need to reroll, that's srsbznz.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 5:44pm:
What up? We need more people posting ancient shit.. like fake fire caves exploits.. or diaf/liaf.. or the best ever.. "hi welcome"

Thems are da shit yo.. keep dat gay ass shit relevant please  Cheesy

Gather round kids, let's learn about hip new shit from someone that uses "gay" as a pejorative.  That shit's cutting edge right there.

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Spoon wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:33pm:
Gather round kids, let's learn about hip new shit from someone that uses "gay" as a pejorative.  That shit's cutting edge right there.

Guess i touched a sore spot? Its cool bro.. please continue to use those 3 things to make you seem smart.. ill go back and quote all your high brow shit..

Since you like looking up words and pretending to be educated af, Id figure youd have more to say than "diaf" for a large % of your posts or just pics of the same quality content.. please.. take that shit to the main forums..

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 8:36am
Print Post  
DIAF

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Spoon wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:33pm:

its pretty clear he used it in a complimentary fashion not a perjorative

Skrilla wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 5:44pm:
We need more people posting ancient shit.. like fake fire caves exploits.. or diaf/liaf.. or the best ever.. "hi welcome" Thems are da shit yo.. keep dat gay ass shit relevant please

he defined, and specified "thems" as being the shit, after listing some vault memes and clarifying that he feels they are some of, if not, the best. he then proceeded to ask that his fellow poster keeps "dat gay ass shit" relevant, which, obviously references the aforementioned and defined "thems"; and implies that he wishes the memes, which he enjoys as determined above, defined as 'dat gay ass shit' stay relevant- to ensure those memes are the best they can be. Everything about his statements appears complimentary to me. I hope this helps you engage in further communication regarding this topic now that the miscommunication has been excommunicated.

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #9 - Dec 12th, 2016 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:22pm:
Guess i touched a sore spot? Its cool bro.. please continue to use those 3 things to make you seem smart.. ill go back and quote all your high brow shit..

Since you like looking up words and pretending to be educated af, Id figure youd have more to say than "diaf" for a large % of your posts or just pics of the same quality content.. please.. take that shit to the main forums..

Oh noes, I didn't live up to your vault standards.  Fortunately we got paladins like you tirelessly working to patrol the nonsense and keep us up to the sophisticated standards of saying shit and gay every other sentence.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Spoon wrote on Dec 12th, 2016 at 9:32am:
Fortunately we got paladins like you tirelessly working to patrol the nonsense and keep us up to the sophisticated standards of saying shit and gay every other sentence. 

we also have future vault presidents who remind us of reality when we allow our own personal biases and perspectives to create miscommunication. im sorry that you automatically associate the word "gay" with a "bad" Hopefully this thread's  enlightenment can help you recognize that gay is not explicitly "bad" regardless of your personal opinion of the implication

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #11 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 3:47am
Print Post  
ObviousSock wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:29am:
Yep

IP Logged

[]
Madame President