Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 5 reasons DDO is not dead as fuck. NSFW (Read 7456 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

5 reasons DDO is not dead as fuck. NSFW
Dec 18th, 2016 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
1. Reaper is soon. And its already fun as hell. Hopefully the loot is exactly what they're saying.
Increased chance of mythics, and some items with a reaper-mythic bonus.

2. An expansion next winter. wtf?
It will be late, overpriced, and buggy but it will still feed my addiction.

3. Greensteel handwraps. Ki-finishers that work man.

4. Server transfer is being stream-lined and might be available in January.

5. Morons are genuinely so upset by the elitist difficulty that their scum may finally wash away. Thanks Queerlore, Uska, and all the other fucking retards who have been haunting this half-living horse. Thanks for saying you'd leave.

Cheers.

Aren't those some fucked up tits?

« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2016 at 11:18pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Re: 5 reasons DDO is not dead as fuck. NSFW
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Those are the craziest NSFW tits I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2016 at 9:54am by Sim-Sala-Bim »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 12:20am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 18th, 2016 at 11:16pm:
1. Reaper is soon. And its already fun as hell. Hopefully the loot is exactly what they're saying.
Increased chance of mythics, and some items with a reaper-mythic bonus.

2. An expansion next winter. wtf?
It will be late, overpriced, and buggy but it will still feed my addiction.

3. Greensteel handwraps. Ki-finishers that work man.

4. Server transfer is being stream-lined and might be available in January.

5. Morons are genuinely so upset by the elitist difficulty that their scum may finally wash away. Thanks Queerlore, Uska, and all the other fucking retards who have been haunting this half-living horse. Thanks for saying you'd leave.

Cheers.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/6eed03a1f70006b2da8033aa3081f1c0/tumblr_o362msYCJR1us...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!  Sad Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 1:36am
Print Post  
reaper/????lol
reaper is e reason that i will stop ddo when they release it
death imunity to all?ok,hope you will find casters to play the cc cause i m proud caster to use only disco and hold
mery christmas to all

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
reaper/????lol
death imunity to all?ok,hope you will find casters to play the cc cause i m proud caster to use only disco and hold
mery christmas to all

Thanks for playing and see you in game!

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Jerome Snook
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
reaper/????lol
mery christmas to all

Have fun and don't forget to gather for buffs!

Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 4:50am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 18th, 2016 at 11:16pm:

And I'd guess those were paid for. So they're tits WAI. jeez.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Obviously, you all have not seen enough nipples.

The nipples are photoshopped.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
reaper/????lol
mery christmas to all

OK.  I don't get this mentality. 

And I don't mean the "I won't like reaper mode" mentality.  I'm fine with some players not liking reaper mode or the idea of reaper mode.

What I don't get is the idea that Turbine implementing something you don't like will make you quit the game.  Theoretically, you are playing the game because you are enjoying what is there right now.  So, if they implement something you don't like that HAS NO IMPACT on the things you do like, then why does that lower/change your enjoyment of the things you do like? 

Here is a list of some of the things in the game that I don't like:

PvP
House P Carnival chain
Artificers (easily my least favorite class)
Necro 3 Chain
Legendary Greensteel crafting (huge waste.  Slavers crafting is what legendary green steel should have been, imo. )
The seizure inducing shadowfell aura
Gnomes (easily my least favorite race)

So you know what I do?  I don't PvP.  I don't run the house P, Necro 3, or Wheelon quests unless i absolutely have to.  I don't play artificers or gnomes.  And certainly not Gnome Artificers.  I also have very little shroud gear and a ton of mats in my crafting bank.  (I do like L Shroud, though.  So I run the quest.  I just don't really care about crafting anything.)

If Turbine did a PvP re-design release (much like they just redesigned crafting) then I'd just ignore that and continue to do the things I enjoy in game.  Which far outnumber the things I don't enjoy.

What is the logic behind quitting because of an optional feature that you don't like?

P.S.  Agree with the above.  The nips are a lie.  Obvious photoshopping.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2016 at 9:40am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 10:36am
Print Post  
My problem with Reaper isn't on a personal level, it's gamewise. While I'm looking forward to it, and enjoyed banging around in it on lamma I realize it's going to foment an even wider dif spread and piles of justifiable butthurt.

Most groups will be chasing reaper, and all the new-ish players or ones without decent gearing are going to get spanked. So much so that experienced players will stop taking the softer players because they can't finish with them. Nevermind the hurt feelings and bruised egos and look at the reality, soft players only become decent if they have a chance to play with the more skilled and experienced players and most importantly only if those players are willing to show them better ways to play and carry them pretty often.  TOD is a perfect example, the the pursuit of the materials for the boots was a excellent way to get people of both types acclimated to each other. There won't be anything like that going forward with Reaper.

On the bright side, the changes in loot gen and crafting in the last year have made it much easier for new people and casuals to close the gear gap so that's not going to be as much of a problem as the skill and experience level issues.

« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2016 at 10:38am by »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 19th, 2016 at 9:39am:

Turn off video post effects in Advanced graphics for Wheloon, YW.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Quote:
reaper/????lol
mery christmas to all

I'd say about half the mobs on skull 10 have death ward. Look at Sam's video on mobos.
but ya....
...all forms of cc are gonna be spamm'd relentlessly regardless of build

Quote:
blah blah blah I make a lot of sense

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Tired of running the same quests over and over.......how about running the same quests over and over and them being EPIC now! Tired of running the same epic quests over and over.......how about running the same quests over and over and them being REAPER now! Tired of running the same reaper quests over and over.......

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #13 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Print Post  

Wrong. Half Elves.

Whole race has Down Syndrome.

Poor bastards.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Reaper is a retarded idea. Whole buncha immunities is a retarded idea. Immunities should either be natural, dispellable, or in the form of lootable gear after you murder their asses.

Feels like a fucking nwn mod made by a 12 year old to impress his 13 year old friends.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
I concur. Sadly that's how well D&D work at high level.
Any 12 year old that played with the Aurora toolset can tell you.
Seems DDO has the same issue/constraints.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Dec 19th, 2016 at 2:07pm:
Reaper is a retarded idea. Whole buncha immunities is a retarded idea. Immunities should either be natural, dispellable, or in the form of lootable gear after you murder their asses.

Feels like a fucking nwn mod made by a 12 year old to impress his 13 year old friends.

Indeed.

Sadly I just can't give a fuck anymore.

« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2016 at 6:03pm by Silky »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2016 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Dec 19th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
Wrong. Half Elves.

Whole race has Down Syndrome.

Poor bastards.

This is a fair point.  At least deep gnomes have a useful PL.  Half Elves have nothing going for them.  They are either an ugly human or an ugly elf.

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2016 at 5:39am
Print Post  
OK.  I don't get this mentality. 

And I don't mean the "I won't like reaper mode" mentality.  I'm fine with some players not liking reaper mode or the idea of reaper mode.

What I don't get is the idea that Turbine implementing something you don't like will make you quit the game.  Theoretically, you are playing the game because you are enjoying what is there right now.  So, if they implement something you don't like that HAS NO IMPACT on the things you do like, then why does that lower/change your enjoyment of the things you do like? 

Here is a list of some of the things in the game that I don't like:

PvP
House P Carnival chain
Artificers (easily my least favorite class)
Necro 3 Chain
Legendary Greensteel crafting (huge waste.  Slavers crafting is what legendary green steel should have been, imo. )

So you know what I do?  I don't PvP.  I don't run the house P, Necro 3, or Wheelon quests unless i absolutely have to.  I don't play artificers or gnomes.  And certainly not Gnome Artificers.  I also have very little shroud gear and a ton of mats in my crafting bank.  (I do like L Shroud, though.  So I run the quest.  I just don't really care about crafting anything.)

If Turbine did a PvP re-design release (much like they just redesigned crafting) then I'd just ignore that and continue to do the things I enjoy in game.  Which far outnumber the things I don't enjoy.

What is the logic behind quitting because of an optional feature that you don't like?

P.S.  Agree with the above.  The nips are a lie.  Obvious photoshopping.

ye i play the game because i like the game like how it is right now and most because how it was on the past years ,you are correct about this
the problem is that the realing think that i m enjoy in the game is the wizard clas,propably you like fighter monk or warlock or whatever you like and that wizard the last years change it from a class that he used buffs,hold,death spells and almost the most of the spellbook to a wizard that they use only death spells and a little cc
now they want to make him even worst and be usefull only for cc
so i will have 45 loaded spells and i will use 2 thats briliant !!! Grin
no i will use zero and
the most of the casters that i know they do the same
the population problem on the game was nt from the lag or bugs or what ever,all the games have that problems,was from make people who enjoynig the game playing one class to being stop,they pussed away from the game the clerics with the briliand shit of self heal to every class,and maybe clerics wasnt so much on the game but was enough to reduce the population,also with clerics left many friend players,
then was the time of roques,only mechanics survived but not roques most as a ranger class,not deadly traps all the good players with evasion or not can survive,even with my wizard i have 96 reflex and enough hp to survive
now its time of he wizards,ye reaper is nice idea to make more people to stop Smiley exept if enjoying a game for you means that you can use from the 45 spells as a wizard the 2,no this is not fun to me,and i dont like the other classes so much to keep me in the game
wizard is allready a $@$@ took him the buffs for the group,and the most of the spells now is ready to took him more
anyway this is only my opinion if you are not a wizard lover i m not waiting to understund me,also who cares for 200 more people who propably they stop 20 per server
ye its true but when on each server you see 200 online 20 persons is somethink,this is not good for the game and for the wizard players but ok
sorry to being you tired trying to read this bad english
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2016 at 5:52am by »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2016 at 5:49am
Print Post  

Seriously, motherfucker, that nonsense hurts my brain.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2016 at 5:50am by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2016 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
ye i play the game because i like the game like how it is right now and most because how it was on the past years ,you are correct about this
the problem is that the realing think that i m enjoy in the game is the wizard clas,propably you like fighter monk or warlock or whatever you like and that wizard the last years change it from a class that he used buffs,hold,death spells and almost the most of the spellbook to a wizard that they use only death spells and a little cc
now they want to make him even worst and be usefull only for cc
so i will have 45 loaded spells and i will use 2 thats briliant !!! Grin
no i will use zero and
the most of the casters that i know they do the same
the population problem on the game was nt from the lag or bugs or what ever,all the games have that problems,was from make people who enjoynig the game playing one class to being stop,they pussed away from the game the clerics with the briliand shit of self heal to every class,and maybe clerics wasnt so much on the game but was enough to reduce the population,also with clerics left many friend players,
then was the time of roques,only mechanics survived but not roques most as a ranger class,not deadly traps all the good players with evasion or not can survive,even with my wizard i have 96 reflex and enough hp to survive
now its time of he wizards,ye reaper is nice idea to make more people to stop Smiley exept if enjoying a game for you means that you can use from the 45 spells as a wizard the 2,no this is not fun to me,and i dont like the other classes so much to keep me in the game
wizard is allready a $@$@ took him the buffs for the group,and the most of the spells now is ready to took him more
anyway this is only my opinion if you are not a wizard lover i m not waiting to understund me,also who cares for 200 more people who propably they stop 20 per server
ye its true but when on each server you see 200 online 20 persons is somethink,this is not good for the game and for the wizard players but ok
sorry to being you tired trying to read this bad english

If reaper mode isn't any fun for your wizard, then don't play reaper mode.  Do something else.  Run quests on LE or EE or HE.  Just because they make reaper doesn't mean you HAVE to play it.  They made PvP.  Do you have to do that?

One of my main characters is an FvS DC caster.  I got my implosion DC into the 90's and my Destruction/Slay Living DC into the upper 80's.  Same with my GC and Cometfall.  It is a lot of fun.  I have around 900 light spell power.  With the PL's and gear it has high AC, PRR, MRR, saves, and has ghostly, blurry, and displacement on non-stop.  It is light on HP (around 1200) but is pretty tough to kill.  It's a really fun build.  Not an optimal FoTM build, by any stretch.  But I enjoy it and it can solo most any content and contributes in any group. 

I do have a wizard as well.  I don't play a fighter, monk or warlock currently.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #21 - Dec 20th, 2016 at 11:54am
Print Post  
FVS is underrated as fuck imo. Shit is tons of fun.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2016 at 11:54am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 1:44am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 20th, 2016 at 9:41am:
If reaper mode isn't any fun for your wizard, then don't play reaper mode.  Do something else.  Run quests on LE or EE or HE.  Just because they make reaper doesn't mean you HAVE to play it.  They made PvP.  Do you have to do that?

One of my main characters is an FvS DC caster.  I got my implosion DC into the 90's and my Destruction/Slay Living DC into the upper 80's.  Same with my GC and Cometfall.  It is a lot of fun.  I have around 900 light spell power.  With the PL's and gear it has high AC, PRR, MRR, saves, and has ghostly, blurry, and displacement on non-stop.  It is light on HP (around 1200) but is pretty tough to kill.  It's a really fun build.  Not an optimal FoTM build, by any stretch.  But I enjoy it and it can solo most any content and contributes in any group. 

I do have a wizard as well.  I don't play a fighter, monk or warlock currently. 

its like to tell you if you have a completionist toon dont play elite with your friends any more because the developers fucked up the game play normal alone
that can work only if the reaper dont have better items or loot,then yes you can continue to play elite but because they will give better gear no you cant stop your progress

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Quote:
its like to tell you if you have a completionist toon dont play elite with your friends any more because the developers fucked up the game play normal alone
that can work only if the reaper dont have better items or loot,then yes you can continue to play elite but because they will give better gear no you cant stop your progress

Just on general principle.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #24 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 2:37am
Print Post  
BLAM, good girl
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2016 at 2:40am by WonderfulFoppyBint »