Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic lamma release notes (Read 1617 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

lamma release notes
Jan 10th, 2017 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Default Lamannia Release Notes (Last Updated 1-10-17)
Lamannia Update 34 Release Notes

Here are the Lamannia Release Notes for Update 34, published on Tuesday, January 10th. These notes will change over time.

A New, Free Dungeon!

Visit a wizard's tower in The Tower of Frost. This free quest is available at level 14 on Heroic difficulty, and level 31 on Legendary Difficulty. The NPC to acquire the quest can be found in The Marketplace, near the fountain by the Phoenix Tavern, and is named Crawben Bix.

Reaper Difficulty

Reaper Difficulty offers a new challenge to the toughest adventurers! Reaper difficulty can be selected from the quest portal UI for many quests and raids throughout the game. When you select Reaper difficulty, there is also a drop-down list of between one and ten Skulls, which affects quest/raid difficulty and reward. Special Reaper Bonuses can be found on items acquired in Reaper Difficulty, among other benefits! Warning: Reaper difficulty is meant for players who enjoy a serious challenge. You have been warned!

News and Notes

Champions

The Champion system has been updated. Champion crowns will now designate whether the Champion is Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3. Champion buffs now randomly pick between a set of template themes after the Outer and Inner Planes where they get their boost.
Champions still do not appear on Normal, and will only be Tier 1 on Hard. Elite will have Tiers 1 and 2, while Reaper difficulty will have up to Tier 3.
The global damage modifier for champions has been reduced to account for new abilities. This does not affect mini boss champions.

Combat

Bluff's difficulty scaling has been toned down.
Shiv's bluff now effects red-named bosses again for the purposes of Sneak Attack.
Monster assist range has been reduced. Monsters will not share aggro if a player in stealth kills them, unless their friends are actually looking at them. This allows assassins to attack monster packs in stealth as long as they also manage monster sight lines.

Monsters

Orcs in Eberron are now less likely to fire a bow after you've attacked them in melee.

Quests and Adventure Areas

The second chest in Secrets of the Slaver Stockades is now pickable.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Re: lamma release notes
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 10th, 2017 at 8:01pm:
Monsters will not share aggro if a player in stealth kills them, unless their friends are actually looking at them. This allows assassins to attack monster packs in stealth as long as they also manage monster sight lines.

I doubt they can get this working, but if so, this is fucking cool.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 10th, 2017 at 8:01pm:
This allows assassins to attack monster packs in stealth as long as they also manage monster sight lines.

Assuming lvl 30 toon:

An Explosive Situation - 10 min.
ToEE, just the courtyard - 2 hrs.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 6:51am:
Assuming lvl 30 toon:

An Explosive Situation - 10 min.
ToEE, just the courtyard - 2 hrs.

Haha.  So true but you know that there would be multiple motherboarders who would do it and say it was the best change evah!

IP Logged

SkankHunt42
Korthos Resident

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
Haha.  So true but you know that there would be multiple motherboarders who would do it and say it was the best change evah!

Frank hasn't invaded this thread yet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint